CEDAR LANE ANIMAL CLINIC

Founded 1975 • With Angi since December 2005

Veterinarians

Full-service, Small Animal Veterinarian...

05/24/2018

Just great! We always get the best care and advice from Cedar Lane with the vets who took care of our pets and we have been with them since 1994. Very good clinic and very knowledgeable vets.

Description of Work
geriatric pet - senior blood test, geriatric care, vaccines - help with best treatment for pet comfort

02/23/2016

02/02/2015

They were absolutely wonderful. unfortunately we lost two pets in the last month of the year and they were just extremely kind but also very caring about the pet's well being as well. We couldn't have asked better care for our pets.

Description of Work
We used Cedar Lane Animal Clinic.

02/24/2014

As soon as I was at the clinic, they immediately took my cat Missy and me to an exam room. They weighed her right away, after reviewing her records (she was just adopted from a rescue group). She was due for immunizations and I wanted her to have a micro-chip. The staff was very kind, professional and responsive.

Description of Work
Healthy cat exam, immunizations, micro-chipping

07/15/2013

They've been taking care of my animals for 25 years, they are phenomenal. We recently have to put one of our dogs down, she was old and it was time and Dr. Bacon actually called us at 10 o'clock at night to make sure we were okay. He knew that we were going to and he called us. He was absolutely phenomenal, very kind, very gentle and caring. Our dog was dying and it was a boxer, they just knew and...

Description of Work
I go to Cedar Lane Animal Clinic.

06/15/2013

The location is clean. The people are very friendly. I waited a little longer than I anticipated in the exam room. The doctor was thorough.

Description of Work
I rescued a dog from another state and the vet checked him out and took samples for blood and stool tests.

04/08/2013

They are very nice, everything goes well. They are very personable and gentle with my cat. He is scared of strangers and they have a very good rapport with him.

Description of Work
I take my cat to Cedar Lane for all of his medical needs. He had his normal check up and vacines.

09/19/2007

This is a good vet to use although I sometimes have a problem with the long waiting period to have my animal seen. That is ok though, they do a good quality job of taking care of my dog and the prices are a little expensive, but not overly so. I would recommend them and I will use them again.

Description of Work
I brought my dog here recently to have his yearly checkup and shots. The doctor that examined him looked over his entire body and then gave him a rabies and distemper shot. They also gave him a worm test.

12/19/2005

THEY ARE A PRETTY GOOD VET. THEY ARE VERY CLEAN AND PROFESSIONAL. IF I NEED TO GET IN RIGHT AWAY THEN I CAN. I THOUGHT THE PRICE WAS GOOD. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO EVERYBODY.

Description of Work
THEY GAVE MY PET SHOTS AND DID A BASIC CHECK UP.

12/19/2005

THEY ARE EXCELLENT. THEY WERE VERY KIND AND GENTLE WITH OUR DOG. THEY TOOK THE TIME TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING BEFORE THEY DID ANYTHING. THE PRICES COULD BE BETTER, BUT THEY ARE REASONABLE.

Description of Work
OUR DOG HAD CANCER AND NEEDED A NEEDLE BIOPSY.

Category veterinarian

Examinations, Vaccines, Diagnostics including Blood work and Digital Radiographs, Surgeries, Dental Cleanings and more.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover