EKB Kitchen & Bath Remodelers

Founded 1941 • With Angi since December 2005

1716 E 2nd St

Scotch Plains, NJ 07076

We specialize in: stock, semi-custom & custom cabinets, countertops in granite, quartz, solid surface and laminate, tile installation for both kitchen and bathroom, sinks, faucets and hoods, bathroom vanities, tubs, shower doors, flooring from tile to hardwood to laminate and luxury vinyl tile, lighting, electric, plumbing and carpentry, sheetrock, trim, windows and doors....

04/30/2019

David K.

Another great experience with EKB! This was the second home project they did for us. They first did our kitchen in 2017 so when it was time to remodel our bathroom we went right back. Once again they made it easy from the initial conversation to the detailed planning and making suggestions along the way to guide us. They also setup your inspections, electrician appointments, plumbing, etc. so it was really a one-stop shop to get it all done. I've recommended them to friends and they had the same great service from EKB. We're looking to possibly do a room addition which they do as well!

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

09/09/2018

Kelly C.

Tom and his team did an excellent job of gutting our old kitchen and powder room and completely redesigning them. From beginning to end, Tom was extremely professional and responsive. He more than exceeded my high expectations! He is incredibly knowledgeable about kitchen and bath design and built us our dream kitchen. Before the renovations, our powder room was an extra small space that was almost unusable, but Tom knew exactly how to expand the space and make it not only functional but beautiful. Our house is old and these rooms hadn't been updated in years-Tom knew exactly how to address and fix any issues encountered in the renovation. He checked in frequently about our progress and communicated every detail along the way. We ended up with a beautiful and highly functional kitchen and powder room. He also worked with me to design a functional sink and vanity that our full bath was lacking. I would HIGHLY recommend Tom and his team and hope to work with them again when we put in another full bath. I've attached before and after photos to this review.

Description of Work
New kitchen and powder room

08/22/2018

Jake L.

This is a top-notch organization.......they made the kitchen of my dreams a reality. I have a small kitchen so I wasn't sure what could be done about it other than having some new appliances. But Tom provided great ideas and showed me renderings of his vision, and it blew me away!......The work was done in a timely manner, and the attention to detail they had was amazing. All of the employees at Economy that came to work on my kitchen was first-rate and explained what they were doing to me in a clear manner so I never wondered what they were doing...... I would highly, highly recommend Economy K&B....and will be doing further improvements with them again in the future!!

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category home remodeling

Thank you [Member Name Removed] and Chau,it was a pleasure working with you like wise.Thank you for your confidence in our team members, i will make sure they get this message. I hope to do more work with you in the future. Thanks Tom

10/30/2017

Peter S.

Crew was neat, professional, conscientious, always cleaned up at the end of the day. Always seeked approval before next step. Kept us informed of the progress and next day's plans.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel including new shower door, toilet, vanity & sink, faucets, soaking tub, and new floor.

09/29/2017

Marcia S.

Everything went very well. The only problem occurred in getting permits from Linden, NJ.

Description of Work
New kitchen.

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,home remodeling

09/25/2017

Shyama N.

Just called to get an estimate to get a full bath and half bath remodelled. I was provided a ball park figure and when I asked what would be the next steps to worksl, he goes on to say I don't know if you want to work with us since our estimate is on high side and we only do custom bathrooms even before he could understand how much we were willing to spend on the bathrooms. Extremely rude over the phone and I really doubt I woukd want to work with these folks.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodelling

Category home remodeling

I find it very hard to understand certain people on the phone whether its their language or cell phone I could not tell I tried for 5 minutes to get this woman to understand what I was saying. I don't appreciate getting an F because of a phone conversation.

09/24/2017

Joyce W.

Chris did an excellent job. He cleaned up the area very well after doing the work. One problem with microwave cabinet was corrected quickly.

Description of Work
Replaced kitchen cabinets, installed new floor & granite counter top.

Category custom cabinets,countertops,flooring contractor,marble & granite

09/08/2017

Donald B.

They were excellent! Very good company and very professional. They are on time with their deadlines.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeled

09/08/2017

Donald B.

I would definitely recommend them. They are there when they said they will be there. Their crew are very professional and respect your property

Description of Work
Brand new kitchen remodel

08/17/2017

Dominick I.

That was a really expensive job they did. Fantastic job. It was a ton of work. Then, we had to wait for appliances. They had given us the name of somebody who did wholesale. They actually did the work very fast. It was a little pricey.

Description of Work
They remodeled the inside of our home.

Five Star Painting of Summit

Five Star Painting provides interior painting, exterior painting and accompanying services. We are licensed, insured and EPA lead certified with a two-year workmanship warranty. Hands-on owner, Mark Mandel, is your point of contact for all steps of the project. In addition, a full time foreman is always on site to manage an experienced painting crew held to high standards of workmanship, respect and punctuality. Review dozens of local references backed by the stability and expertise of a nationally recognized painting company since 1995. Your satisfaction is our highest priority. Free detailed on-the-spot estimates.

Montclair Painting Services

Montclair Painting has become New Jersey's most trusted painting service. For the past decade, homeowners from Bloomfield and Caldwell to Westfield and Morristown to Verona and Glen Ridge, NJ, have relied on Montclair Painting for exceptional interior and exterior house painting and carpentry services. Montclair's house painters also offer a range of complementary services to provide a complete solution to satisfy all home transformation needs. Montclair Painting uses only the highest quality products and raw materials to guarantee outstanding results. Family owned and operated, Montclair offers the best warranty for exterior painting in New Jersey. With extensive expertise, quality craftsmanship, and reliable service, you will learn why homeowners love Montclair Painting Service.

Inside Out Painting

**2012, '13, '14, & '15 SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER** Inside Out Painting LLC is a family owned company that has been in business for over 15 years. We have a reputation for professional high quality paint jobs at fair and reasonable prices. Our methods of operation are shaped by our dedication to quality. We are enthusiastic about what we have to offer our customers and believe that this will ensure our continued success. ( We have recently been featured on HGTV's Color Splash!!!! ) look for Chris onTV Additional phones - (732) 382-3922, (800) 525-6481, (973) 464-9295. Additional emails - insideoutpainting@hotmail.com

13vh00779900
    New Jersey
    New Jersey: General
    03/31/2023
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

KITCHEN CABINETS & EQUIPMENT DEALERS, BATHROOM & KITCHEN CONTRACTORS, TILE WORK, PLUMBING, ELECTRICAL WORK & FLOORING.