DMF Service Company

Founded 2002 • With Angi since April 2018

2003 Bartle Ave

Scotch Plains, NJ 07076

www.dmfconstruction-nj.com Lic#13VH00991500 - Kitchens & Bathrooms - Additions & Add Levels - Complete Home Remodels - Carpentry and Painting - Finished Basements - Anything else please ask! • 15+ years of experience. • Locally owned and operated with owner on job-sites • Fully Insured & Free

11/26/2018

Bill S.

I had the pleasure of hiring Dave and his brother Mark to remodel my bathroom. The whole process took only a few weeks and went off without a hitch. In order to keep things organized, we developed a working plan up front that defined who was responsible for what, and the timeframe that it was to take place (ie: homeowner- vanity, tile, fixtures etc. DMF - demo, dumpster, electrical, plumbing supplies etc). That, I felt, was key in keeping the project on track. Additionally, any changes made along the way were easily dealt with and tended to right away. I also found their sub-contractors to be courteous, professional, and easy to work with. Last, and maybe most important, I'd like to mention how quick they responded when communicating; whether it be text, email or phone call. Would I hire them again? - Yes definitely.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category home remodeling

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed]. Our job was made easier by you/wife who always followed our project plan, had finish materials like tile on-site when needed, and paid promptly per our contract. It was a pleasure and enjoy the new bathroom.

05/15/2018

Jason D.

From start to finish, they were extremely professional helpful. They helped guide along the way throughout the as we didn't know where to start. They were courteous, knowledgeable and efficient. They're not like the normal large contractor, they were very personable. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Installing a whole new bathroom in basement

05/15/2018

Rob S.

The projects went pretty smooth, they are very honest and fair, punctual which most important now a days.

Description of Work
General Construction, Kitchen and Bathroom

05/04/2018

Chris L.

They were excellent. They showed up and completed the project when they said they would. Dave was there quite often supervising and checking in to make sure things were going well. Dave was very responsive and got back with me immediately. I was very pleased with the service.

Description of Work
Kitchen and Bathroom Remodel and Installed New Deck

Category decks, home remodeling

05/04/2018

m B.

They were very open and honest up front. The pricing was fair and competitive compared to other quotes that I have gotten. They gave me a step by step outline of how the project was going to be completed. Everything went well.

Description of Work
Replaced Pergo flooring with new hardwood floor in the living room and sanded and stained all other floors throughout the house.

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Donnelly Home Contracting

Donnelly does it all! After years of leaning the carpentry trade from my father, I am venturing out on my own after his passing. I have experience with Bathrooms, Kitchens, Painting, Sheetrock, Doors, Windows, Floors, Landscaping, Sheds, and so much more. I also worked as an electrician for various solar companies, adding to my skill set as a home repair person. Let me help you reclaim your home!

2022 Super Service Award

MC Home Improvements and Construction

MC Home Improvements & Construction, LLC, satisfactorily serves New Jersey homes with a wide range of home improvement services. We are professional builders who are also experienced in the fabrication of many different types of home applications. For homeowners, home buyers and property investors alike, MC Home Improvements & Construction, LLC provides value added construction services. Being an active competitor in today’s real estate market is essential for any homeowner, and MC Home Improvements & Construction, LLC is here to extend to you our professional expertise so that your home becomes an asset that you can be proud of. Quality workmanship at affordable costs is our trademark, no matter how big or small the job may be.

2022 Super Service Award

Carl's Fencing Decking & Home Improvements

If you’re seeking a local, reputable contractor who can provide top quality craftsmanship, accurate quotes, and perform on time and on budget, you’ve come to the right place. Carl’s Fencing, Decking, & Home Improvement is New Jersey’s premier exterior home improvement contractor, offering Fencing, Decking, Windows, Siding, Roofing and more. We serve the entire state from our centrally located headquarters in Toms River, New Jersey. We have over 30 years experience beautifying and protecting homes throughout NJ and keeping them Completely Surrounded by the Best! At Carl’s, we operate with honesty and integrity and always seek to exceed our customers’ expectations. We take pride in our work, which allows us to be a leader in the community. Carl’s employs the most highly trained professionals in the industry, and we are always prepared to answer your questions and walk you through the process of your specific project. Our second-generation family owned and operated business is an expert in Fencing, Decking & Railing, The minute you walk into our showroom, the warm, family atmosphere is obvious, as many of our customers are repeat customers, for whom we’ve done several projects. We invite you to call 1-855-BY-CARL'S, or come on down and visit our showroom. We can’t wait to meet you and help you get started. Additional DBA - Carl’s Fencing, Decking & Home Improvements. Additional contact name - Carl DelPizzo. Additional email - info@carlsfencinganddecking.com. Also services Burlington, Hudson, Hunterdon, Mercer, Middlesex, Morris, Passaic, Salem, Somerset, Sussex, Union & Warren

Check, PayPal