Angler Plumbing Heating & Drain Cleaning

Founded 2014 • With Angi since October 2014

598 Hickory Ave

Saddle Brook, NJ 07663

201-286-9016! We service Northern New Jersey. We are problem solvers on all facets of plumbing and work with small renovations to new homes or light commercial new construction projects. We also do sewer and drain cleaning and replacement. We work on single family homes, condos, townhouses, apartment buildings, high rise buildings, commercial buildings, etc....

08/14/2020

jeffrey B.

We hired Angler to replace the valves controlling the water to outside our house and were pleased with the work, the price, and the staff. We rely on this water for the garden so it was important to get this fixed fast. Angler showed up the next day exactly when they said they would and quickly replaced the valves. They clearly explained what they did. They didn't try to sell us unnecessary work but did make suggestions for a few other things we might want to consider getting fixed in the future. The worker was very carefully in terms of COVID-19 and always had his mask on when entering our home. Definitely would recommend them.

Description of Work
Replacement of valves for water to outside the house

04/11/2019

Sarah Brett E.

We recently had our entire sewer line replaced by the Angler Plumbing. They arrived on time and did not leave until the job was done, with everything to our complete satisfaction. This is NOT your typical plumber that is going to overcharge and underperform. Angler delivered outstanding service at a fair and reasonable price. Fabian has a wealth of knowledge. He is a master of his craft while consistently maintaining a friendly and approachable attitude. He kept us informed every step of the way. The job wound up being more complex than expected. Fabian’s attention to detail, meticulous approach, and commitment to doing the best job (for the customer) was extraordinary. We intend to use Fabian again for our next plumbing project. We highly recommend him and his services.

Description of Work
Sewer line replacement

08/31/2018

Erika M.

We’ve used Angler Plumbing for years on various projects and couldn’t be happier! They are detail oriented, professional, responsive, and meticulous when it comes to all of his jobs whether big or small. He offers knowledge and willingness to take the time to explain every aspect of the project offering different options when possible. I HIGHLY recommend Angler Plumbing, Heating & Drain Cleaning!!

Description of Work
Hot Water Heater, valve replacement, relocation of gas line, sewer line repair and cleaning, Instant Hot installation, etc

Category plumbing,water heater repair,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

08/27/2017

Gregory B.

Work completed fast. Cleaned up after work. Good Attitude.

Description of Work
Bathroom sink complete replacement.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

08/19/2017

Majella G.

We have used them in the past and we like them so we call them for everything plumbing.

Description of Work
A new water heater.

06/05/2017

Sundae S.

It went well, they did a very good job.

Description of Work
Outdoor hose faucet replacement

03/27/2017

Michael P.

He was good and thorough. I thought it was a little expensive, but he has set fees for the work that needs to be done.

Description of Work
Take out toilet and snaked the main sewer drain

02/27/2017

Brian M.

Fantastic work, very up front with the cost and how long it would take. Fabion explained everything and did a fantastic job.

Description of Work
Replaced outdoor hose connection and replaced shutoff valves at sink in bathroom.

01/23/2017

Erika M.

Great! They were on time, neat, and friendly

Description of Work
Replace exterior water valve and replace a few valves in house

11/29/2016

Bella C.

It went very good. My tub was making an obnoxious sound. They were in and out within a hour and a half. He answered all my questions. He was clean. He also comes to my store for estimates.

Description of Work
He fixed my tub. I had a leak so he fixed it. He put new fixtures in my kitchen sink.

Category water softeners

10/31/2016

Kristin F.

I found Fabian and his colleague to be professional and responsive. He brought in an electrician and left the space clean. I was very happy with the end result!

Description of Work
I inherited a Navien combo unit that never worked from the beginning. It was like pulling teeth to get people to come out and fix it every single year. It died an early death and I was able to get 2 companies to come out in a timely manner to give me a quote to replace it. Fabian had more experience with combo units and was able to do the job fairly quickly.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Thank you so much for your business and your kind words

10/21/2016

Jennifer I.

Fabian arrived on time. He was very knowledgeable and demonstrated experience. He most importantly showed that he took pride in his work. He explained what the problem was and completed the work the same day. He also made sure that he cleaned the work area after the job was completed. I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Replace leaking toilet and pipes below the toilet

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for your review and your business, it was our pleasure

09/27/2016

Rob K.

Fabian Barrios proved to be competent and professional, showing up on time and completing the job as explained verbally and outlined in the written estimate. I recommend Angler Plumbing highly and would use the firm again for other plumbing-related services.

Description of Work
Residential steam boiler replacement for 23 year old unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

09/07/2016

John C.

Fabian suggested replacing my old two handle tub/shower valve with a single handle valve. He literally cut into the wall and removed the two handle and replaced with a single handle valve it looks great. He replaced the bathroom sink faucet and a kitchen faucet wand. fabian was professional, answered all my questions and showed up when he said he was going to. I would use Angler plumbing again.

Description of Work
Replace Bathroom Faucet, New single handle shower valve, and kitchen faucet wand.

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for your business and your kind words we appreciate it very much.

07/14/2016

Dexter D.

The guys were great, and they did the job quickly. They looked at some other things for me and gave excellent advice. It took them a few weeks to respond to me and get scheduled, but once they did, it all turned out okay.

Description of Work
I bought an offer for outdoor hose replacement.

06/27/2016

john I.

Originally hired him to replace an outdoor faucet, because the existing faucet was soldered on the needed to cut the supply line and solder on a new section of pipe. This required him to go into a crawlspace cut the existing line and run a new supply line. Because he was doing this anyway I asked him to place a shut off valve in a more convenient spot. He worked for about 4 to 5 hours and ultimately completed the job excellently. I recommend him unequivocably.

Description of Work
Ran a new supply line with shut off valve and replaced an outdoor spigot

06/07/2016

David G.

Provider never provided service and failed to respond to proposed dates and times for service.

Category plumbing

Never before have we received an F rating and for this we are truly regretful. Angies list is still trying to convert their website to a different platform and it is making receiving emails and contacts extremely difficult and disappointing. Jumping back and forth to 2 websites and not being able to respond to deals sold is causing missed opportunities for me and Angies list members. I've advised Angies list of these concerns and it's something that we have to deal with until they are done with their new website.

05/17/2016

Victor T.

They performed 20 mintues of work and provided $4.00 of materials for $230.00

Description of Work
Replaced a leaking outdoor spigot based on a prepaid service of $70. Then made me agree to pay at least $160 additional if any 'plumbing' work was required. Total scam. You get nothing but them to show up for the $70.00

Category plumbing

When customers purchase a deal through Angies [Member Information Removed] there is a section called the fine print that some customers do not read. Sometimes there is more work involved that isn't covered by the deal and a price is given and an estimate and explanation of the task is provided. Only if the person agrees to the price is the job performed. A refund from Angies [Member Information Removed] can be provided given the customer does not agree to the estimate. The $230 is what Angies [Member Information Removed] says the job is worth minus the $69 that was payed for already.

05/11/2016

Stan B.

I was going to purchase a big deal offer from this service provider that they had listed for 69 dollars for an ext faucet replacement. When reading the fine print I saw that it did not include a winterized style faucet but just a regular style one. I called in to request the extra cost for that style of faucet and they gave me 2 different prices, then stated if I paid full price without the deal it would cost 50 dollars but if I used the deal then it would cost me 69 dollars. I felt like this was unfair and decided to not use this service provider.

Description of Work
Big deal purchase for exterior faucet replacement.

Category plumbing,water softeners

Through Angie's list, the deal is worth $230 for a regular hose faucet. With [Member Information Removed] free type hose faucet we add $50 to the $230 making it a total of $280 for a [Member Information Removed] free type faucet. I believe it's unfair to get an from somebody I've never met or have done work for.

04/26/2016

Peter F.

friendly guy with upfront honest pricing no hidden fees.

Description of Work
repair broken pipe. Quick job great quality

04/26/2016

Thomas F.

Fabian was very responsive and professional. He came the first time and checked for leaks could not find any visible water. He told me when it happens again to call him and he would come right down. A week later it happened and Fabian was there within the hour! The pipe was hidden behind a wall and there was a hole in the upper portion so it would only leak when there was a large amount of water going through, that is why he could not detect it the first time. Once the wall was removed Fabian did the whole job in 3 hours, I thought it would take all day. He did a great job. He is my "go to" plumber.

Description of Work
Replaced 8 foot section of cast iron sewer pipe. replaced hot and cold water valves to sink

04/15/2016

Quasheeda F.

I picked up the Angie's deal for an outdoor faucet replacement. The technicians were quick and efficient. The whole process took less than 10 minutes. I even got an estimate for a replacement toilet I am looking to have done. I would certainly use this company again.

Description of Work
Replaced outdoor faucet

04/10/2016

Deborah G.

The provider responded to a big deal for faucet replacement, but once they arrived and checked the faucet, it turned out the faucet was fine and did not need replacing. The money I had paid for the big deal was refunded. I was very thankful to the company for their honesty. The only reason I would not use them again is the fact that they are located very far from me, and would not want them to make the long drive again.

Description of Work
checked outdoor faucet

03/25/2016

Steven L.

Significant improvement in stability of water temperature while taking shower - 90% better than before. Fabian was professional and arrived within appointed time frame; completed work in shorter time than predicted. Also, all phone calls were returned promptly - not something one finds much these days. I would use his services again.

Description of Work
Replaced existing Moen shower/tub valve with Delta pressure balancing shower/tub valve and thermostatic limiter. Work requested due to water temperature variation in pre-war condo building.

Category plumbing,water softeners

03/24/2016

Michael F.

Was hoping he could solve the problem in a cost effective way. Gave me costly estimate instead.

Description of Work
Not much. Just put in new flapper & gave me estimate to fix toilet.

Category plumbing

We are sorry Mr. [Member Name Removed] did not have an A rated experience. The fine print would've explained that the flapper was the only part that was included in the deal. An estimate was given for the additional work that needed to be done to complete the job at a fair price. Big Deal purchases always come with a Fine Print section. Unfortunately some homeowners don't read the entire deal before purchasing and are surprised and disappointed when what they thought they purchased isn't the deal at all. At Angler plumbing we always strive to give the best experience possible and are always upfront and honest with our customers.

BURKERT DRAIN SERVICE LLC

Burkert Drain Service is veteran owned and operated. My name is Seamus and I look forward to helping out residents with any sewage and drain issues they may have. My services are very fairly priced and have no issue working any hour.

Bloomfield Cooling Heating & Electric Inc

We are a full service Heating and Cooling company. We employ Nate Certified Technicians, Epa CertifiedTechnicians. Our Home improvement License # is 19HC00144800. We also are a Lead Certified Contractor. Our Electrical Division License # is 11850B. Award winning.

Offers by Bloomfield Cooling Heating & Electric Inc on Angi
    Anzo's Heating & Cooling LLC

2016,2017 ,2018 ,2019 ,2020 Angie's List Super Service Award Winner!! Anzo's Heating & Cooling has experience of over 16 years and we've been lucky enough to learn a thing or two over those years. We've even worked hard to make sure that our staff knows the most up-to-date information about all of you heating and cooling needs. Keeping you cool and warm is our goal! Anzo's Heating & Cooling is licensed, insured, and bonded. License #: 19HC00444800

Offers by Anzo's Heating & Cooling LLC on Angi

$15

Plumbing, Sewer & Drain Cleaning, Water Heaters, Boiler repair, service and installations. Sump Pumps, Renovations, Toilet repair and replacement, faucet repair and replacement, appliance installation, steam boiler repair or replacement, hot water boiler repair or replacement, natural gas piping replacement or installation, chimney liners, tankless water heater installations, rough plumbing for additions renovations and new constructions, water powered backup sump pumps

Septic tanks. Appliance repair