Abra Fence

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2012

4.4

Whether you need high security fencing, ornamental wrought iron or traditional wood fencing, look no further than Abra Fence for all of your fencing needs. We provide complete design services to ensure that our fencing meets your exact needs. Our workmanship is unsurpassed in Bergen County and surrounding areas. We use only the highest quality materials and adhere to industry standard best practices on every fencing project we undertake. The result is a beautiful, strong, secure fence that meets your needs and will last for years to come. From vinyl fences to aluminum railing, we provide quality services at affordable rates. Abra Fence is a family owned company, run by both father and son, who are very experienced and always put customers first. They strive to satisfy their customers' needs. They have a strong belief in the Christian faith. Since the founding of our company in 2007, Abra Fence has provided the most professional, customer focused, fencing services available in Bergen County and surrounding areas. Our professional workers take great pride in their work and strive to always exceed the customers' expectations on each and every vinyl or aluminum fencing design, repair and installation job they do. Our customers range from individual homeowners to some of the best known businesses and each has received the personal attention and exceptional customer service that has made Abra Fence a leading provider of fencing in our area. Contact the fencing professionals at Abra Fence to discuss your fencing needs today. * 10-Year Labor Warranties * Emergency Service Available * Family Owned * Free Estimates...

Majka Railing is a family owned (3rd generation) and operated business based in Paterson, New Jersey. We manufacture custom aluminum porch railings featuring a low maintenance powder coated finish. Our products are proudly made in the USA using USA made components only.We are fully insured.

Challenger Fence Inc. is a family-owned and operated company in New Jersey, where we provide our customers with quality installations, competitive pricing and excellent customer service. For more than a decade, we have taken personal pride in every job we install. Our professional staff oversees all aspects of installation from design and construction to completion. A fence is only as good as its installation, so we never use subcontractors on our jobs. As a fully-licensed and insured company, we install various types of fences for our customers that will match any home or landscape. While our fences are made from different materials, our polyvinyl chloride (PVC) products are made on-site by our skilled craftsmen. Call us today at 973-772-2593 for more information About Challenger Fence Inc | Fence Company NJ and our services.

EasyAccessPro's does Automation of your driveway gates. We have been in business for 20 years but recently joined Angies List Team. We hope to lead the industry in automatic gate installations. We also do, Networking, Telephone systems, Cable wiring, Camera and Alarm Systems.There is no problem we cant fix. We SPECIALIZE in Automatic Gates call us today for an Estimate!

04/08/2019

The owner is of unqualified integrity and stands behind his work 100%. The only fence installer you should ever consider. The story: Job required removing old post and rail fence and installing chain link (large yard) to keep the dogs in. I was expecting regular chain link (doesn't bend, doesn't break, you can put your toes in and climb over, hard as nails) but got what I guess is residential chai...

Description of Work
install chain link fence

06/27/2018

I requested an estimate from this company. Someone showed up at home, took the measurements, sent me an email with a brochure and that was it. I emailed him a couple of times asking for the estimated price, and nothing, never got a reply. So this makes me believe they are not interested or serious at all.

Description of Work
Not a serious compnay

06/28/2017

The only issue I had with Abra fence is that the material was not ready at the time of the appointment. So my fence installation was a little backed up (from am to afternoon). However the owner is very responsive via text and phone calls. The price they gave me was the best and I must have called 5 companies! The staff is very friendly and did they did a nice job with the fence! I would recommend!

Description of Work
Replaced a wood fence and got a new vinyl fence installed.

11/16/2015

Great! Very attentive! Quality work!!! I would recommend to others!

Description of Work
Front door steps railing.

Category fencing,wrought iron

10/04/2015

everything went smooth, they scheduled a date and said if they could squeeze it in earlier they would. came and did a great job. very happy with the fence

Description of Work
put in a 7 foot fence and 5 foot gate on small part of my yard.

Category fencing,driveway gates