Audio Video Services Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since May 2014

404 E Westfield Ave

Roselle Park, NJ 07204

Audio Video Services Inc. started by Louie E. Rivera in 1990, with over 20 years of experience, providing our customers with the best of electronic needs and service. We provide service for Residential and Commercial application, no job is too big or too small. We have installed systems in Sports Bars, Hotels, Motels, Night Clubs, Restaurants, Churches, etc. Not only do we perform installations but we also service and maintain the systems we provide. Our main priority is customer service and our services are completely tailored to each customer’s needs. Our reputation has expanded by customer referrals and we continue to grow. I encourage you to visit our website, and please feel free to contact our office at any time for more information....

10/22/2018

Eddie K.

Excellent work. First tried to fix the TV myself and then actually took it to one place that said they couldn't fix it. (I think they did more damage to it.) They know what they are doing. I doubted they could do it. Not anymore.

Description of Work
Repair of TV

Category home theater design

06/22/2015

linda B.

Description of Work
okay what i purchased is not working that well... I was a used cd player.. They were nice folks though

Category home theater design, home security systems

06/26/2014

LUIS R.

Great! The gentlemen who helped me out was very nice. Answered all of my questions and did a great job.

Description of Work
installed camera system

Category home security systems, home automation

06/05/2014

Gloria C.

Installed Crestron System and programmed everything the way I wanted it. Customer service was excellent. Good price, excellent job. I will recommend them for sure.

Description of Work
They fixed my laptop and installed a Crestron System.

Category home theater design, home automation

05/27/2014

LUIS R.

Great Company highly recommend, very clean and professional

Description of Work
Installed camera system, home theater system and pool speakers.

Category home theater design, home security systems

Scott's Computer Repair LLC

The Most Trusted Computer Repair Service SPECIALIZING IN VIRUS REMOVAL AND SPEEDING UP YOUR SLOW COMPUTER Scott's Computer Repair offers only the best computer enhancements and superior repair services to all residential customers and commercial businesses. We make certain that your computer is protected from virus threats and spyware. Honesty combined with a distinguished reputation ensures total customer satisfaction. Advantages of using Scott's Computer Repair •Same day at home service •Guaranteed lower prices compared to stores •Once the problem is fixed, you can instantly go back to using your PC •Credit and Debit cards can be used in the security of your home •Stores require you to leave your computer for 3 to 10 days for it to be repaired, most of my services are done right at your home or business •The only computer service in Rockaway which offers commercial contracts to provide 24/7 computer support to your business •Highest rated computer repair business in Rockaway, Queens on Google

3 phase electric

Specialized in all aspect of electrical commercial and residential wiring, replace meter and panel box troubleshoot lost of power, voltage video intercom system, ac 220 line , data cable security camera system

Uniq Installs, LLC

Hello! My name is Daniel and I am the owner of Uniq Installs, LLC. I am a former United States Marine who seeks to excel in any human endeavor I undertake. Young and talented, I seek to be uncompromising in my pursuit of excellence. I take pride in my ability to provide smart solutions to my clients. At Uniq Installs, LLC we offer a variety of turnkey AV installation services across the entire state of New Jersey, including norther, central and southern NJ, as well as Philadelphia. Whether it's for personal entertainment, your home office, or professional workplace, we have your AV installation needs covered!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Audio & Video Services - Home Automation, Security Systems. Electronics Repairs - TV, Sound Systems & Computers. Home Theaters. TV Mounting & Installation. Direct TV Installation.