Audio Video Services Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since May 2014

Audio Video Services Inc. started by Louie E. Rivera in 1990, with over 20 years of experience, providing our customers with the best of electronic needs and service. We provide service for Residential and Commercial application, no job is too big or too small. We have installed systems in Sports Bars, Hotels, Motels, Night Clubs, Restaurants, Churches, etc. Not only do we perform installations but we also service and maintain the systems we provide. Our main priority is customer service and our services are completely tailored to each customer’s needs. Our reputation has expanded by customer referrals and we continue to grow. I encourage you to visit our website, and please feel free to contact our office at any time for more information....

Dolo Technology Services LLC

Highly skilled and experienced in both home and business settings. Single jobs or managed services consulting packages available. No job too big or too small. Specializing in cyber security, storage, networking, Windows, and Apple. Remote support available. Flat rate billing. Monthly support payment is due on the first day of the month service is to be provided.

Home Pros GCEP, LLC

We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We develop lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there is no question on who to call. Satisfaction is guaranteed! Call us today!

F. Avivi Electrical Contractor

Do you need a reliable electrician that focuses on quality, professionalism, integrity, and satisfaction? Look no further! F. Avivi Electrical Contractors, LLC, embraces all of the above and more! Whether it is help with switches, outlets, and fixtures or a full electrical installation, there is no job too big or too small for F. Avivi Electrical Contractors, LLC. Give us a call today!

10/22/2018

Excellent work. First tried to fix the TV myself and then actually took it to one place that said they couldn't fix it. (I think they did more damage to it.) They know what they are doing. I doubted they could do it. Not anymore.

Description of Work
Repair of TV

Category home theater design

06/22/2015

Description of Work
okay what i purchased is not working that well... I was a used cd player.. They were nice folks though

Category home theater design,home security systems

06/26/2014

Great! The gentlemen who helped me out was very nice. Answered all of my questions and did a great job.

Description of Work
installed camera system

Category home security systems,home automation

06/05/2014

Installed Crestron System and programmed everything the way I wanted it. Customer service was excellent. Good price, excellent job. I will recommend them for sure.

Description of Work
They fixed my laptop and installed a Crestron System.

Category home theater design,home automation

05/27/2014

Great Company highly recommend, very clean and professional

Description of Work
Installed camera system, home theater system and pool speakers.

Category home theater design,home security systems

Audio & Video Services - Home Automation, Security Systems. Electronics Repairs - TV, Sound Systems & Computers. Home Theaters. TV Mounting & Installation. Direct TV Installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal