AI Gutters and Roofing LLC

Founded 1996 • With Angi since May 2011

aiguttersnroofing has next day service and a quick response time to our customers . there are no hidden fees no charge for estimates.we do not use subcontractors all work is done by our trained professionals and all work is examined by owner before receiving final payment to make sure all work is completed to our customers satisfaction....

Walsh Chimney is a full service chimney company that services all of New Jersey. We have Immediate Mobile Response Units standing by throughout New Jersey to serve you as quickly as possible. Our goal is to provide you the quality service and satisfaction you deserve by providing quality workmanship, honest and expert analysis on your chimney and most of all a fair and competitive price on any of your chimney needs including sweeping, cleaning, repair and more. At Walsh Chimney we believe it is important to educate our customers on our products and services during their decision making process and will help them every step of the way. That's why we've provided our customers with this website which has a wealth of information about us and the chimney services we proudly provide. We hope you find all the information you need and if you don't, please contact us and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We have the knowledge and experience to make sure your job is done right the first time by our qualified chimney personnel. We are Certified Environmental Cleaning Technicians, Members of the PWNA, Members of The National Chimney Sweep Guild, NCSG, Members Of New Jersey Chimney Sweep Guild, Fort Lee Chamber Of Commerce, Accredited A+ Members Of The Better Business Bureau, Members Of The National Fire Protection Association, NFPA, Angie's List & The HPBA Additional DBA Walsh Chimney. Additional contact:(C) 201-394-3400, toll free 1-800-944-6070 and Fax 201-592-7348

A. DeBenedetto Construction, LLC handles all types of masonry work in the Essex County, NJ area. Locally owned and operated, we have over 40 years of dedicated experience in the industry. A. DeBenedetto Construction, LLC will solve all your waterproofing and drainage problems!

Roy got his start over 25 years ago as a member of the local Masons Union. He quickly rose through the ranks demonstrating his abilities as a craftsman as a masonry contractor. Although working in the Union was both rewarding and a decent living, Roy wanted to work on more creative projects. Such projects were not presented to him through his local union shop. Eventually his creative spirit won over his practical side, and he left the Union behind to strike out on his own as a small business owner. Roy and his clients quickly realized his ability as an old world mason with an eye for detail. Targia strives to attain old-world craftsmanship through the application of new-world methods, implementing both technology and technique to meet the client’s needs. In this, the foundation of our philosophy is born “The most important foundation we build is the relationships with our clients”. His ability to manage projects and to over deliver time and time again, is how Roy Targia Masonry and Custom Outdoor Living has been able to build a thriving masonry business in New Jersey. Masonry contractor New Jersey contact masonrybyroy.com. There is no job too big or too small for Targia’s team. Additional DBA - RoyTargiaMasonry.com.

06/20/2008

They arrived on time to do the work. I would use them in the future. They were courteous and kind while they were working. They were professional while they were here. The quality of their work was good. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They came to my house and they cleaned my gutters for me.

01/16/2008

I had an appointment with another gutter cleaning company. They were supposed to come in November 2007 and as of January 15, 2008 they were still saying they would get to me. I called A&I and they arrived the same day I called. They were prompt, courteous, neat and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters.

01/26/2006

I THINK THAT THEY DID A REALLY GOOD JOB. THEY ARE NICE PEOPLE AND THEY TAKE PRIDE IN THEIR WORK. THEY CLEANED UP WELL AFTER THEMSELVES. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO OTHERS IN MY AREA BECAUSE THEY CHARGE A GOOD PRICE FOR THE WORK THAT THEY DO.

Description of Work
THEY CLEANED MY GUTTERS.

Category gutter cleaning

roofing,seamless gutters,gutter cleaning,chimney cleaning and repaired,snow plowing,roof ice/snow removal