AI Gutters and Roofing LLC

Founded 1996 • With Angi since May 2011

aiguttersnroofing has next day service and a quick response time to our customers . there are no hidden fees no charge for estimates.we do not use subcontractors all work is done by our trained professionals and all work is examined by owner before receiving final payment to make sure all work is completed to our customers satisfaction....

Ryan & Son Chimneys

As an industry leader Bill Ryan has served on Boards of Directors for the past 17 years and is a Nationwide instructor of Chimney Inspections, chimney repair and chimney related technical classes. Ryan and Son Chimneys is a full service chimney company specializing in Chimney inspection (level 1, 2 and 3) chimney and fireplace restoration, chimney liners, caps, repairs, installations. Fireplace, wood and pellet stove installations. Pellet, gas and wood appliance service. Consulting, expert witness and hearth and chimney design services.

Roy Targia Masonry

Roy got his start over 25 years ago as a member of the local Masons Union. He quickly rose through the ranks demonstrating his abilities as a craftsman as a masonry contractor. Although working in the Union was both rewarding and a decent living, Roy wanted to work on more creative projects. Such projects were not presented to him through his local union shop. Eventually his creative spirit won over his practical side, and he left the Union behind to strike out on his own as a small business owner. Roy and his clients quickly realized his ability as an old world mason with an eye for detail. Targia strives to attain old-world craftsmanship through the application of new-world methods, implementing both technology and technique to meet the client’s needs. In this, the foundation of our philosophy is born “The most important foundation we build is the relationships with our clients”. His ability to manage projects and to over deliver time and time again, is how Roy Targia Masonry and Custom Outdoor Living has been able to build a thriving masonry business in New Jersey. Masonry contractor New Jersey contact masonrybyroy.com. There is no job too big or too small for Targia’s team. Additional DBA - RoyTargiaMasonry.com.

A Debenedetto Construction LLC

A. DeBenedetto Construction, LLC handles all types of masonry work in the Essex County, NJ area. Locally owned and operated, we have over 40 years of dedicated experience in the industry. A. DeBenedetto Construction, LLC will solve all your waterproofing and drainage problems!

Offers by A Debenedetto Construction LLC on Angi

06/20/2008

They arrived on time to do the work. I would use them in the future. They were courteous and kind while they were working. They were professional while they were here. The quality of their work was good. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They came to my house and they cleaned my gutters for me.

01/16/2008

I had an appointment with another gutter cleaning company. They were supposed to come in November 2007 and as of January 15, 2008 they were still saying they would get to me. I called A&I and they arrived the same day I called. They were prompt, courteous, neat and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters.

01/26/2006

I THINK THAT THEY DID A REALLY GOOD JOB. THEY ARE NICE PEOPLE AND THEY TAKE PRIDE IN THEIR WORK. THEY CLEANED UP WELL AFTER THEMSELVES. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO OTHERS IN MY AREA BECAUSE THEY CHARGE A GOOD PRICE FOR THE WORK THAT THEY DO.

Description of Work
THEY CLEANED MY GUTTERS.

Category gutter cleaning

roofing,seamless gutters,gutter cleaning,chimney cleaning and repaired,snow plowing,roof ice/snow removal