RAINER PAINTING CO

Founded 1986 • With Angi since June 2010

1011 BEECHWOOD RD

Riverton, NJ 08077

Rainer Painting has over 25 years of painting experience as a South Jersey Painting Contractor. Our Moorestown NJ Painters have excelled in both commercial and residential painting during this time. We offer top quality work for both interior painting and exterior painting projects of all sizes. Whether you need Riverton NJ painters, or Haddonfield NJ painters, high end, top grade products, backed by our warranty will always be used. We understand how paint can impact the environment. This has lead us to use Green Paint products (zero VOC paint) if requested by a customer. Our professional Moorsetown, NJ painters strive to make your project run smooth and stress free. Our South Jersey painting contractors are licensed and fully insured and would be happy to supply you with customer recommendations. We know that if you are searching for Moorestown NJ Painters, Haddonfield NJ Painters, or South Jersey Painting Contractors that with over 25 years of painting experience in the South Jersey community we are your best choice...

05/12/2020

John L.

They were excellent. They were clean, timely, and conscientious. They showed up when they supposed to do and I'm very happy with their service.

Description of Work
They did interior and exterior painting.

05/06/2020

John D.

I was really pleased with their work. It was reasonable. They have quality work.

Description of Work
They did both interior and exterior painting.

05/06/2020

Hank D.

The experience was good. They have a lot of attention to detail. I would definitely use them again. They were creative on their suggestion. We used their suggestions. We were happy with them.

Description of Work
They did both interior and exterior painting. They repaired our trim.

Category woodworking,house painters,interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed].

10/28/2016

Allen D.

Work was outstanding. Very professional workers, very accommodating considering the work that needed to be done and the need to protect floors and furniture. Workers arrived at the same time each day fully prepared and got started with the work for the day. I was told the plan for the project and the time frame of the project prior to the start of the work. The work went as planned and within the timeframe. Quality of work was excellent. There were a couple of very minor issues that we noticed a day or two later, and Rainer scheduled a time to come back and took care of the issues. We are very happy with the overall project, and if we need painting in the upstairs bedrooms, or change color schemes downstairs, we would want to use Rainer Painting.

Description of Work
Interior painting that included the first floor (living room, dining room, family room, bathroom, laundry/utility room and three closets), stairwell and second floor hallway. I chose Rainer after getting quotes from three companies.

07/15/2016

Daniel A.

Good experience overall, professional job done quickly and looks great.

Description of Work
Painted downstairs of house.

06/30/2016

Karlena J.

Not responsive to my emails initially and then a few weeks later responded that he had an appointment tomorrow. Needless to say, I took the last minute appointment because this company was close to my home and I still needed the work done. The owner was rude and unprofessional but the two workers who showed up were good. Recommended the wrong kind of paint and left screws and nails in the wall.

Description of Work
Painting and fix nail pops

06/05/2016

William K.

We had a good experience with them. I was just pleased with the fact that they got the job done in one day - the exterior. You know, it's a 2-story house and they went through with the sprayers and gave it two coats and it only took a day.

Description of Work
Exterior and Interior Ceiling Exterior 2 story & trim.

05/07/2016

Daniel D.

I made the mistake of hiring a different company to paint the exterior of my 1.5 storey bungalow. After nearly 3 weeks of excuses and faulty equipment and random strangers showing up to do shoddy work, I finally told them to stop. I called Joe that day and he was out the next morning with an estimate to re-paint my half-painted house for nearly half of what I was quoted by the other company. His crew was in and out in 1 day, the following weekend, and everything looks fantastic. Joe showed up on site to start the job and returned after the fact to make sure it was done right. The crew was skilled and courteous, and their attention to detail was admirable. My house looks brand new. After the fact, I learned that the previous provider was suing me in small claims court. Having never been sued before, I contacted Joe to see if he had any thoughts. He was very helpful and even set aside time to show up in court to confirm the fact that they had to re-paint and even fix some of the horrible work that had been performed. I came out on top. And I have Joe to thank for that. Don't bother calling anyone else. Really, do yourself a favor and lt Rainer paint your house.

Description of Work
Rainer painted the entire exterior of my house after another company left it half-painted.

Category house painters

05/07/2016

Daniel D.

Category house painters

01/20/2016

Brenda T.

Company did a great job and for affordable price.

Description of Work
Painted two bedrooms and a small hallway

Jersey Pro Wash, LLC

Jersey Pro Wash is a locally owned and operated business that offers any and all house washing, soft washing, gutter cleaning, roof cleaning, deck maintenance needs and complete Paver Restoration services, including paver cleaning, sanding and sealing. They specialize in deep cleaning to revitalize soiled surfaces so that you may keep your home exterior looking pristine.

Scott Cleanup & Removal LLC

Alpha General Contractors

Check, Financing Available
    1-10 YEARS; ASK FOR DETAILS

Exterior, Historic Restoration, Victorian Specialist, Power Washing, Restorations and Repairs, Faux Finishing, Speciality Coatings, Aluminum Siding Repainting, Vinyl Siding Repainting, Cedar Siding Refinishing, Decks Refinishing, Fence Staining, Interior Designer On Staff, Color Consultations, Five Year Guarantees Available, Free Estimates, Excellent References