Joe Hitchens Plumbing

Riverton, NJ 08077

Plumbing...

12/07/2019

joseph G.

Had "Dave" from Joe Hitchens out on 11/13/2019 for easy garbage and faucet install on new countertop I was quoted $150. an hour plus materials,took him 3 hours to do the small job, the materials consisted of a one and a half inch p-trap, a small copper pipe and a 3/8 in. Compression connector. for that I was charged $704. On the bill my wife signed while I was out of the room there was no mention of materials .I ran out the garage to catch him but he scooted as fast as he could. I called multiple times to no avail. I`m a disabled veteran and I don`t like being taken advantage of.

Description of Work
Disposal and Faucet install

05/24/2018

Greg B.

After discovering a drain leak and water damage in our kitchen, I called Joe Hitchens Plumbing after hours and spoke to Dave. I explained the situation, and Dave explained how the problem should be fixed. He walked me through the general homeowner's insurance claim process as it was new to me, and recommended I hire a public adjuster. That turned out to be great advice, as the public adjuster we hired got us a more realistic payout from our insurance company. Dave had nothing to gain by providing this advice/help as plumbing work would not be covered under my specific type of homeowner's insurance claim. As far as the actual plumbing work, I could not be happier with the level of quality and professionalism delivered. Charles came to fix the problem area and do the rough-in work on 11/28/2017. After our kitchen was put back together, Charles came back on 5/21/2018 to install the kitchen faucet, garbage disposal, and dishwasher. Charles was punctual, polite, informative, and took care not to damage or scuff our new vinyl floor on his last visit. Joe Hitchens Plumbing employs true professionals that go above and beyond and deliver high quality work. They are my plumber of choice should I need any work done in the future.

Description of Work
Fix kitchen drain pipes; install kitchen faucet, garbage disposal, and dishwasher

08/26/2016

Matthew R.

It could not have went better!! They did the work 6 hours after I called. First class people, first class service , top notch craftsmanship!! So glad we found this company!!

Description of Work
Repaired dishwasher, kitchen sink, and installed water line for Ice Maker.

04/18/2016

Mike O.

12/14/2014

Donna M.

We placed an emergency call into Hitchens Plumbing (local plumber) and he was at our door within the hour. One of the many reasons why we decide to go with Hitchen's Plumbing was because when we called "Dave" answered the call and we didn't have to leave a message and wait for someone to maybe call us back. If you are looking for some good-old-fashion-honest service......you should call Hitchens and speak with Dave. You will see what I'm talking about.......Charles was our technician and he was impressively neat and very conscientious about how he hauled old tanks out and new tanks in and all the other equipment in and out of our home. He did a quality installation without leaving a trace of dirt on floors . We are happy to say we would use there services again in the future.

Description of Work
Replaced (two) 50-gallon gas hot water heaters.

05/31/2014

Robert K.

Description of Work
Needed various plumbing repairs around the house. Dave was responsive and his worker was very efficient. I plan on using him for some additional work.

10/07/2013

Christine M.

Great job. I would use them again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Installed new toilet, dishwasher, faucet, garbage disposal and new refrigerator line.

01/24/2012

Douglas W.

They were really good. They were fantastic. They called ahead of time. They were on time. They were there when they said they would be. They were extremely polite. I had a fantastic experience with these guys. I would absolutely use them in the future.

Description of Work
I used Joe Hitchens Plumbing in October of 2011. They installed a sink in the laundry room and did all the hoses around.

FALCONE & TRUMAN PLUMBING

In 1976 John Falcone and James Truman opened up a small plumbing company with a commitment to be the most honest, dependable and reliable in the industry. Joined by Ron Falcone in 1977, Jordan Falcone in 1994 and John Falcone Jr in 1997 our company has been through tumultous times throughout the years which has given us the ability to better serve the tri-state area. At Falcone and Truman we will stop at nothing to insure your satisfaction with every phase of your service experience. Always neat and clean, our goal is to leave you with the assurance that you have chosen the right company for your needs. All of our employees are subject to background checks as well as drug and alcohol screenings to assure your comfort in letting us enter your home or business. Try us and discover service the way it was meant to be.

Arctic Air Conditioning

Arctic Air Conditioning is a family run business that has served Monmouth, Ocean, Middlesex, and Somerset counties since 1977. We now also service Essex, Morris, Union, Burlington, and Hunterdon. We specialize in residential and commercial Air Conditioning, Heating, Humidification, indoor air quality. Our other services include Plumbing and Electrical. Our philosophy is to provide top of the line equipment with the best installation and service available in the industry. We are an award winning Lennox Dealer and Home Depot Service Provider.

Check, MasterCard, Visa