Doctor Fix-it LLC

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
13VH10712400

124 Cleveland Ave

Riverside, NJ 08075

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

From installing sheet rock or repairs we can handle your homes maintenance. We bring value to our customers' properties. We are 100% about customer service. We have been in business since 2019 helping 1 customer at a time. Estimates can now be completed through our website! We can even set up payments on-line. With the current social distancing recommendations from the CDC, we are taking every precaution to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Life is too short, so leave the work to us and enjoy your time with your family. Fully licensed and insured. Visit our website for your free estimate. www.doctorfixit.net License NJ#13VH10712400 License PA# PA161235 Some of the services we offer. Drywall Repairs Painting Trim Assembly Cleanouts Prep Homes For Sale Punch List Property Maintenance Fence Repairs Deck Repairs Shed Repairs Deck Staining Fence Staining Rot Repairs...

handyman (5)woodworking (3)deck cleaning (2)interior painting (1)window treatment (1)fence company (1)drywall (1)siding companies (1)masonry (1)

01/13/2021

It was excellent and expeditious work.

Description of Work
Vent covering

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

Thank you very much. I’m glad we could come out and help you out with your project.

11/17/2020

Everything went wonderfully. He provided me a detailed statement of work from the very beginning, and charged fair prices. He paid attention to detail and I knew exactly what he was going to do. He also showed up when he said he would and continually communicated with me. His work was well done, And I am very happy with the job. I will hire him again and he has become my new go-to contractor.

Description of Work
Complete the remodel of the upstairs including trim work, painting, a railing, installing ceiling fans and light fixtures .

Category drywall,handyman service,woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

09/02/2020

Keith was responsive and professional. He worked with me to find the best balance between repairing and replacing parts of the fence. Then he did what we agreed upon in a timely and professional way. No hesitation whatever in using his services again.

Description of Work
Storm damage to a chain link fence

Category fencing

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

Thank you very much .

08/19/2020

Very well. He was patient , thorough, offered the hang the curtains in my mom’s room to finish off the project. Good pricing. Overall nice guy too!

Description of Work
Hanging mirrors and pictures; installing hardware for curtains

Category handyman service,window treatments,woodworking

Work Completed On 08/16/2020

07/22/2020

They were fantastic.

Description of Work
Handymen work

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

06/25/2020

Absolutely outstanding! It was everything we hoped for. They showed up when they were suppose to show up, did the work, they were very professional, and one of the repairs were outside of their knowledge base, but they researched it and they came back and fixed the siding.

Description of Work
They fixed some siding, did masonry work.

Category masonry,siding

Work Completed On 06/11/2020

06/25/2020

They were great and very pleasant and they were able to answer all my questions and they were very professional.

Description of Work
Deck Repair

Category deck cleaning

Work Completed On 06/13/2020

06/24/2020

I am so glad I made the decision in hiring Doctor Fix-It. He made the entire process and experience very pleasant, as with answered all my questions as first-time homeowner; which helped relieved all my anxiety and concerns with my deck. He was very knowledgeable in what needed to be done, as with he knew exactly how to do it. The manner in how he works you would think he had a team of workers wit...

Description of Work
Repairing of home deck

Category deck cleaning,woodworking

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

06/24/2020

We have hired Doctor Fix-It LLC on three occasions so far. The first time we needed shelving installed in our laundry room and a large framed picture hung on a wall. Keith provide an estimate that was very reasonable and competitive. I especially loved his communication! He sent an email with his arrival time and he arrived on time. Keith was very personable and professional. He listened as I expl...

Description of Work
Handyman: Install shelving in laundry room Remove, paint and reinstall house shutters Install sliding glass bathtub doors

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

Handyman Property Maintenance Prep Homes For Sale Punch List Drywall Repairs Painting Trim Assembly Cleanouts Window Leaks Honey Do-List Fence Repairs Deck Repairs Shed Repairs Deck Staining Fence Staining Rot Repairs

Roofing, Windows, Plumbing, Electrical