Doctor Fix-it LLC

Founded 2019

From 4-piece shower and tub inserts to fully tiled showers we have you covered for all your bathroom needs. We also have restoration services we offer after leaks or floods. Once everything is dried out give us a call and we will put your home back together. We bring value to our customers' properties. We are 100% about customer service. We have been in business since 2019 helping 1 customer at a time. Estimates can now be completed through our website! We can even set up payments on-line. Life is too short, so leave the work to us and enjoy your time with your family. Fully licensed and insured. Visit our website for your free estimate. www.doctorfixit.net License NJ#13VH10712400 License PA# PA161235 Some of the other services we offer. Bathroom Remodels Restoration Repairs LVP Flooring Drywall Repairs Painting ...

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

woodworking202108012
This shed needed new walls and trim and paint. From start to finish what a difference.
Shed make over project

woodworking

202108012
Drywall Repair project
Drywall Repair

drywall

202108002

handyman (7)woodworking (3)drywall (3)deck cleaning (2)interior painting (1)window treatment (1)siding companies (1)masonry (1)lawn care (1)fence company (1)

06/09/2022

Daria C.

This work was done some time ago, but we had forgotten to submit a review. The work was done promptly and with good quality.

Description of Work
Redoing drywall in our living room.

Category drywall

Work Completed On 06/09/2022

02/01/2022

Dawn C.

The work was completed. Thank you Dr. Fixit, we really appreciate you.

Description of Work
Animal house removal, (2), motion sensor light installation.

Category drywall, handyman service, lawn service

Work Completed On 01/28/2022

10/22/2021

Benjamin C.

They did an exceptional job the new vinyl railings and storm door really added to the beauty of my home The railings are stronger and will outlast the wrought iron they replaced the storm door is something we have wanted to add for a while we are extremely pleased with the product quality and installation Keith and his work are top notch and we have hired him for other repairs that we need done

Description of Work
Replace front porch railings and add storm door

Work Completed On 10/22/2021

Review for Doctor Fix-it LLC - 124 Cleveland Ave, Riverside, NJ - 39517492

01/13/2021

Flo G.

It was excellent and expeditious work.

Description of Work
Vent covering

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

Thank you very much. I’m glad we could come out and help you out with your project.

11/17/2020

Cathy A.

Everything went wonderfully. He provided me a detailed statement of work from the very beginning, and charged fair prices. He paid attention to detail and I knew exactly what he was going to do. He also showed up when he said he would and continually communicated with me. His work was well done, And I am very happy with the job. I will hire him again and he has become my new go-to contractor.

Description of Work
Complete the remodel of the upstairs including trim work, painting, a railing, installing ceiling fans and light fixtures .

Category drywall, handyman service, woodworking, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

09/02/2020

Joseph M.

Keith was responsive and professional. He worked with me to find the best balance between repairing and replacing parts of the fence. Then he did what we agreed upon in a timely and professional way. No hesitation whatever in using his services again.

Description of Work
Storm damage to a chain link fence

Category fencing

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

Thank you very much .

08/19/2020

Robin W.

Very well. He was patient , thorough, offered the hang the curtains in my mom’s room to finish off the project. Good pricing. Overall nice guy too!

Description of Work
Hanging mirrors and pictures; installing hardware for curtains

Category handyman service, window treatments, woodworking

Work Completed On 08/16/2020

07/22/2020

Leslie S.

They were fantastic.

Description of Work
Handymen work

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

06/25/2020

Julie & Richard C.

Absolutely outstanding! It was everything we hoped for. They showed up when they were suppose to show up, did the work, they were very professional, and one of the repairs were outside of their knowledge base, but they researched it and they came back and fixed the siding.

Description of Work
They fixed some siding, did masonry work.

Category masonry, siding

Work Completed On 06/11/2020

06/25/2020

Regina E.

They were great and very pleasant and they were able to answer all my questions and they were very professional.

Description of Work
Deck Repair

Category deck cleaning

Work Completed On 06/13/2020

06/24/2020

Regina E.

I am so glad I made the decision in hiring Doctor Fix-It. He made the entire process and experience very pleasant, as with answered all my questions as first-time homeowner; which helped relieved all my anxiety and concerns with my deck. He was very knowledgeable in what needed to be done, as with he knew exactly how to do it. The manner in how he works you would think he had a team of workers with him, which showed me how proficient and efficient he is as a contractor. End result, my deck looks FABULOUS. I highly recommend using this business.

Description of Work
Repairing of home deck

Category deck cleaning, woodworking

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

06/24/2020

Doctorfix B.

We have hired Doctor Fix-It LLC on three occasions so far. The first time we needed shelving installed in our laundry room and a large framed picture hung on a wall. Keith provide an estimate that was very reasonable and competitive. I especially loved his communication! He sent an email with his arrival time and he arrived on time. Keith was very personable and professional. He listened as I explained my requests in detail. The shelving was purchased and installed exactly how and where I wanted as well as the art work. He was very thorough and cleaned the area when he was finished. Recently, we contacted Doctor Fix-It LLC again to remove, paint, and reinstall all the shutters on our home. Keith again was very communicative as this project was dependent on weather conditions, and needed to be rescheduled several times. As this project was happening during CVID-19, Keith consistently remained masked and kept 6 feet away whenever we were together. Again, he was very professional and knowledgeable, noting the old, faulty caulking around the windows when he removed the shutters. We hired him on the spot to re-caulk the windows! This project had many steps and Keith provided updates to us as work progressed. The shutters have been reinstalled and we couldn't be happier with the final product. Our house looks amazing! Additionally, we also needed sliding glass doors to be installed on our bathtub. Keith knew exactly what to order and came fully prepared. I highly recommend Doctor Fix-It LLC for any project, small or large. Keith is now our "go-to guy"!

Description of Work
Handyman: Install shelving in laundry room Remove, paint and reinstall house shutters Install sliding glass bathtub doors

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

13VH10712400
    NJ
    New Jersey: General
    03/31/2023

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
    We accept remote payment