Bubbles & Bones

Founded 2009 • With Angi since October 2010

Animal Grooming

Cost is determined by the job....

10/29/2015

Description of Work
I take my dogs there for grooming.

07/31/2014

When we first walked in I immediately noticed how clean the place was. There was no and quot;doggie smelland quot; at all. I have been to many groomers and could not stay more than 5 minutes because of the smell and hair floating in the air. You can tell Lisa and the rest of the staff really love the dogs there. She took very good care of my mother-in-law's 4-yr old Maltese Holly. We mentioned to ...

Description of Work
Complete dog grooming

02/26/2014

It was part of a special to raise money for a shelter, so it was cheaper than usual. They did a fine job, my dogs were happy and looked great. I probably won't use them again because they are so far away from where I live.

Description of Work
Washed, dried and combed two tiny dogs.

12/17/2013

Bubbles and Bones is WONDERFUL. The prices are reasonable and I was very happy with the grooming that was done; more importantly, the employees and owner were incredibly helpful with my more fearful dog and dealt with him gently, respectfully, and kindly. I will be going back for sure--no need to look for another groomer. If you have any hesitations about trying a new groomer--it can be hard to pu...

Description of Work
Grooming for two small dogs

08/28/2013

My puppy was waiting for me (no cages used) right when promised. He was given a homemade doggie cookie and he loved it so much, I bought 1/2 pound.

Description of Work
Excellent job grooming 1 yr old miniature Australian Labradoodle. Michele listened to how I wanted him cut. She cut him by hand since he was afraid of the shears.

04/18/2012

We had two dogs groomed. A large labrador retriever and a smaller mixed breed dog. Both dogs were shampooed deshedded and clipped. The experience was excellent. They were able to take us the day after we called. When we brought the dogs in they were friendly and ready. The service was completed in two hours exactly when they said it would. When we picked them up the dogs were happy and seemed well cared for. The clipping looks great - very even and just the right length. Sometimes they come back from the groomers and have been clipped way to close to the skin. We just moved here and this is our first experience with Bubbles and Bones. We have found our dog groomer.

Description of Work
Dog grooming.

03/23/2012

I brought my dog Mickey to Bubbles and Bones for a grooming because I had found their card in the kit from FOWA (Friends of Wayne Animals). Mickey is a rescue dog and I wasn't sure if he would behave well while being groomed. He had been found nearly starved to death as a stray and has some remaining trust issues. He is a terrier Australian Shepard mix (we think), both breeds are stubborn and can be a behavior problem if not handled correctly. B and B took him the next day after I called and was ready for him when I arrived and finished him earlier than promised. He looks great! They must have been very careful and loving with him because he was a happy dog when I picked him up. Alert and glad to see me. The staff was very pleasant and completely understanding of Mickey's condition. I would would recommend this groomer to anyone and have done so with everyone who has seen his new coiffure!

Description of Work
Dog Grooming. Haircut and shampoo.

12/04/2010

I used the grooming services at Bubbles and Bones. Not only was the grooming job outstanding, but the staff was very warm and clearly love dogs. This is the first time my dog has been groomed that she has not come out of the experience shaking. Instead, she seemed so relaxed resting on a doggie bed that it took her a minute or two to realize I was there. Perhaps it had something to do with being surrounded by the smells of home-made doggie treats. We definitely have found our groomer and will return again and again.

Description of Work
I had my small dog groomed. She was bathed, had her face, ears and feet trimmed and recieved a good brushing.

10/27/2010

Bubbles and Bones is awesome! They have raised bathtubs for you to wash your own dog and they supply everything. I decided to give this a try instead of giving my entire bathroom a bath along with my dog. Everything is provided; towels, shampoo, brushes, dryers and grooming tables. It was great. Not having to bend over the tub at home was a plus by itself. Even if you're not sure what you're doing, Sandy, the owner, was there to give advice and help out if I needed it. She also has a dog-cookie bakery on site. She bakes her own dog treats made of all natural ingredients and needless to say, my dog is now a big fan. This was a great experience overall. Price is VERY reasonable and we will definitely be going back again and again. Sandy and her staff are helpful, fun and extremely dog-friendly!

Description of Work
Do-it-yourself dog wash - no appointment necessary. Professional Grooming by appointment. All natural dog-cookie bakery on site. Fresh cookies!!

10/29/2015

Description of Work
I take my dogs there for grooming.

Category pet groomer

Dog Wash - Tearless Shampoo & Conditioner, Aprons, Nail Clippers & Ear Wash, Raised Tubs & Grooming Tables, Warm Water, Towels, Hair Dryers & Brushes, Bakery & Grooming

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover