APM Advanced Pest Management - Rio

Founded 1964 • With Angi since July 2008

Family owned & operated. Additional DBAs - Apm Pest Control, Blast Termite & Pest. Additional phone number - (609) 889-1318 & (856) 662-9571....

Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning - New Jersey

When you choose Ned Stevens for your gutter cleaning, gutter repair, gutter installation, and other services, you can count on exceptional quality of work and outstanding customer service. Our labor staff are all our own employees, and we train them in our state-of-the-art training facility focusing on quality work. Our work is 100% Guaranteed. Your satisfaction is our goal. We want to make your gutter cleaning experience effortless. You never need to be home! We are fully insured and guarantee all of our work. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Also services Monmouth, Morris, Ocean, Passaic, Somerset, Sussex, Union & Warren Counties

Jersey Bear Exterior LLC

Pressure washing & soft washing!

APM Cleaning Services, LLC

APM Cleaning Services, LLC. fully insured Cleaning & Property Management Company. We make coming home not only awesome, but the small touches that my cleaners do is something you don't get anywhere else! You have to see an APM Clean to understand what you get when you hire us! Give us a Chance and we will make you a Believer!!!! **New Service Added this Year is Property Management. How would you like to make one phone call to one person to get all things completed at your house. We offer a Very Wide Variety of Services - CALL TODAY! **

06/14/2017

Very well. Prompt, professional and courteous. Kept all commitments made

Description of Work
Ants and pest control.

Category pest control

Thank you for the review Mr. [Member Name Removed]. It's always a pleasure to meet our customers expectations. If you have any further questions or concerns about your service, please do not hesitate to contact your local branch. James Foley Chief Operating Officer Advanced Pest Management

08/03/2015

Everything went very well, I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
I hired them for general pest treatment.

04/08/2014

the agent was punctual, thorough and respectful of my time

Description of Work
quarterly inspection & remediation

Category pest control

Thanks [member name removed] for the positive review. We are glad to service your Ocean City property.

04/01/2014

Took a few years because they wanted to continually bait ants and not just have them move on to another indoor spot.

Description of Work
Ant problem in master bath shower area (first occurrence in winter months 2011).

Category pest control

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your patience in resolving your ant problem. We look forward to servicing your property in the future.

03/31/2014

It went fine - they arrived on time and checked our garage and crawl space. They did find termites so we had our home treated. They are very professional and we thought they did a good job. We now have them on a regular basis to reinspect when necessary.

Description of Work
Termite Inspection

Category pest control

Thank You for the positive review. We are pleased your termite issue was resolved and look for servicing your property in the future.

03/31/2014

Great they were quick clean and nice

Description of Work
treat for mold and termites

03/31/2014

It has been a long time since they were here but I feel that the problem was corrected. They were on time, did a good job and were respectful.

Description of Work
Spray for bugs

03/31/2014

I have used APM for years at my home and at my job. They are always there quickly when I need them and all work is done professionally and to our satisfaction. They are fairly priced. I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Maintenance pest control at my home. Advanced pest control where I work.

03/31/2014

Outside house, crawl space. Not very effective. Usually showed up when we weren't home and we got a bill afterwards. We moved on because problems got worse. I think their methods were not very good.

Description of Work
ant, mouse

Category pest control","animal removal service

03/31/2014

They do quarterly pest control and yearly termite inspection. I have been using them for 30+ years. Enough said.

Description of Work
Pest and termite control.

Category pest control

Residential and commercial pest control, termites, ants, rodents, bats, bees, birds, roaches, mosquitoes, flies, snakes, squirrels,racoons,skunks, ladybugs, bedbugs, fleas, ticks & silverfish, crawl space moisture remediation, insulation, wood destroying insect inspection for real estate transactions

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available