Ridgewood Home Maintenance LLC

Founded 1991 • With Angi since January 2006

Small to medium projects. Professional Handyman repair work to kitchen/bathroom renovations, finish basements, replacement windows and doors, carpentry services, restoration and renovations. Owner gives estimates and is on or supervising all jobs, no salesman! In business for 26 years....

We are providers of construction services in the New York and New Jersey area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom needs to each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, Handymen Paz has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism, and customer service that our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer professionally. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Call us today and find out how we can meet all of your constructions repair, replacement, and installation needs!

general home repair

Mark has over twenty years of experience in the Locksmithing industry. He is a second generation locksmith. Our prompt & professional service truly separates our business from our competition.

08/21/2020

They never contacted me. I’ve been waiting for weeks.

Description of Work
A few small things.

Category contractors

Hi [Member Name Removed], I apologize for not contact you yet. Due to Covid-19 we have not been able to keep up with all of the new inquiries. Kindly contact me directly on my cell phone 201-264-7799. Please keep in mind that our earliest estimate appointments are in early October. Thank you, Jim Reynolds, owner

12/02/2019

Ordered custom parts to fit the old siding on the house. Installation was completed in part of an afternoon, and the day before a holiday weekend.

Description of Work
Installed Bathroom Vent Outlets

Category handyman service

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review. Kindly keep us in mind again in the future. Regards, Jim Reynolds, owner

01/07/2019

A tree fell on the electrical and fiber optic lines where they connect to our house, tearing down the receptacles for the cables and damaging the gable on that side of the house. We needed emergency repairs in order to restore power to our house and Ridgewood Home Maintenance was able to fit us in assist us very quickly. We would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Fix gable after damage by fallen tree

Category handyman service

HI [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review. I'm glad I was able to help out.....it's no fun being without electricity. Kindly keep me in mind in the future. Best Regards, Jim Reynolds, owner

08/21/2018

Jim was an outstanding partner throughout the entire project. Had creative ideas and quick execution. His team was well planned with very little wait time and acknowledged when they would be at my home.

Description of Work
Master Bathroom

Category ceramic tile,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thanks for your kind words and review. It was a pleasure working for you and Nancy. Kindly keep me in mind in the future. Best Regards, Jim Reynolds

07/26/2018

He did a great job. I would use his services again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
The vent flap fell off from our second floor bathroom. It was on the outside of our house in a hard spot to get to. Jim fixed it.

Category handyman service

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thanks for your kind words and review. Kindly keep me in mind in the future. Best Regards, JIm Reynolds, owner

Handyman, carpentry, general repairs and restoration from flood and fire, replacement doors and windows & kitchen and bathroom renovations.

Plumbing and electrical. Lock-smithing services