NJ Water and Mold, LLC.

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2011

all services

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

New Jersey Water and Mold, LLC. provides professional clean up for all water/flood damage, mold remediation, sewage back up, fire and smoke damage for all types of residential/commercial property damage. We are family owned and operated and working in New Jersey since 2006. Our employees have many years experience in both clean up and reconstruction. NJ Water & Mold works with all NJ insurance companies on covered claims and offers discounts to those not covered by insurance. Professional service to homeowners, property managers and insurance companies alike. We also offer complete restoration services to our clients....

Precision Painting Plus

Precision Painting Plus is a well-established painting company serving the NYC area. The Precision Difference upholds ourselves to the highest standards to deliver premium quality, honest pricing, and on-time project completion work for every customer. We only work with skilled, trained professionals that use premium paint for their project. We deliver honest pricing with no vague or hidden fees. With on-time scheduling and daily communication, we reassure customers a worry-free experience. You can count on us to deliver the best project experience for you.

Offers by Precision Painting Plus on Angi
Ribo Construction LLC

Ribo Construction is a full-service remodeling company. Since your home is perhaps your single largest investment putting your remodeling project in the hands of an experienced, professional should be your highest priority. Ribo Construction is a family business is owned and operated by Marcelo (Franco) Minambre a New Jersey resident with over 24 years of construction experience . Franco works closely with our clients to help them formulate their ideas into a beautifully constructed spaces and get the highest quality of services possible. Ribo Construction handles every part of your project from concept to completion including budgeting, permit application, project management and construction. We strongly believe that we can save your time and money by offering the best services .Our long list of satisfied customers is what we consider to be our company's greatest asset. RIBO Construction is a Better Business Bureau accredited business. RIBO Construction is licensed and registered with the NJ Department of Consumer Affairs as a home improvements contracting company. We are a fully insurance. Thank you for taking the time to learn more about our company. It is our intent that our website provides you with a thorough overview of projects we have completed as well. "THE ONLY WAY TO DO GREAT WORK IS TO LOVE WHAT YOU DO" .

NJ Pro Home Improvements

Interior Painting Exterior Painting Bathroom Remodel Vinyl Floor Installs Pressure Wash

03/14/2013

They were very prompt and they did what they were supposed to do. They did a great job.

Description of Work
I had a leak in my bathroom. The whole bathroom had to be gutted. They did the demolition work.

Category water damage restoration

03/05/2013

I just wish all contractors are like Dennis and his crew!! Thank you! I wish i could say I hope to use you again, but that means another flood. hehe. Thanks again :)

Description of Work
I have been working with Stop for the last few years as a subcontractor. They are a pleasure to work with. The guys are always very professional and take care of their customers. But it wasn't until recently that I became a customer as well. I had a flood in my home and Dennis got back to me right away. They dried up the space, removed all the wet sheetrock before it got moldy and got my place back like the damage never ever happened!!

Category drywall,water damage restoration,woodworking,mold removal

03/05/2013

We had a flood in the basement because of a serious backup in the plumbing. It was around 4pm and I was at a loss of who to call to clean the mess up, which had already caused damage and was clearly a major health hazard. The only person I knew to call was my Insurance company. Without hesitation my agent gave me STOP Service Team of Professionals number. I was very glad to have the calm voice of ...

Description of Work
Basement waste water clean up from plumbing backup

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

03/02/2013

Due to the loss of roof shingles (Hurricane Sandy!) on my condo, I ended up with water marks going down a section of my drywall, and on some ceilings. The walls needed to be repainted, but I was concerned about mold behind the drywall, so I made an appointment with STOP to inspect the walls and provide an estimate for remediation if needed and painting all walls. Dennis and Ada arrived on the date...

Description of Work
Inspection of drywall and ceilings for water damage and mold.

Category drywall,water damage restoration,mold removal

02/14/2013

Please see comments above. It you have to experience a fire, STOP definitely helps in recovering from it.

Description of Work
We had an oven fire in our house on Christmas Eve. On the recommendation of our insurance agent, I contacted STOP, and despite the holidays, they came out immediately and performed smoke remediation for a period of 3 full days. They cleaned every inch of our fairly large five bedroom, 3 1/2 bath house (plus basement) and used hepavacs to clean the air. They also coordinated cleaning of rugs and carpets. Because of a few lingering issues, they came out a few times after the initial thorough clean to address them. I appreciated their professionalism and follow-up, and their obvious desire to make sure we were satisfied with the quality of work. Dennis and his crew were very nice, professional, and did very good work. Although I would definitely not want to revisit this experience, I loved how clean my house was after they were done with their work. Please note, the above quote for how much was spent is a rough estimate based on my conversations with Dennis. Our insurance company handled payment.

Category water damage restoration

All water damage/flood clean up and repairs, certified mold remediation, sewage back up clean up, fire & smoke damage clean up, storm & disaster clean up. Complete reconstruction/restoration for contents and structure.

Mold testing