NJ Water and Mold, LLC.

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2011

687 Hamilton Ave

Ridgefield, NJ 07657

all services

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

New Jersey Water and Mold, LLC. provides professional clean up for all water/flood damage, mold remediation, sewage back up, fire and smoke damage for all types of residential/commercial property damage. We are family owned and operated and working in New Jersey since 2006. Our employees have many years experience in both clean up and reconstruction. NJ Water & Mold works with all NJ insurance companies on covered claims and offers discounts to those not covered by insurance. Professional service to homeowners, property managers and insurance companies alike. We also offer complete restoration services to our clients....

mold removal (102)water damage restoration (63)asbestos removal (1)drywall (21)interior painting (14)woodworking (9)flooring (4)carpet installation (4)countertop installation (2)pest control (1)

09/15/2013

tt They came promptly and did the cleanup thoroughly. A few days later they started work on our new bathroom which required replacing wood and piping that was damaged with a hidden leak that had been going on behind the wall. They did ot take any short cuts and Dennis, the contractor was always in contact making sure we were happy and addressing all our concerns. The work crew were very nice menan...

Description of Work
STOP applied solution and cleaned up mold problem in our bathroom after we had a hidden leak. They also reconstructed our bathroom with new tile bathtub,toilet, vanity and tiled floor.

Work Completed On 07/27/2013

08/06/2013

The tech (Angel) arrived on time and was completely professional. He listened to me, went up into the attic and checked the vent (small space) and inspected the insulation for signs of moisture, mold, etc.. There was none and he noted that it appeared that the insulation was relatively new. He also showed me how to replace a bulb in the bathroom ceiling vent fan (I could not figure out how to do t...

Description of Work
Contacted the provider and spoke with the owner about a strange smell that we had been having in our bathroom (smelled like turnips) which we thought might be mold due to the bathroom venting into the attic- poor construction that we only discovered after the work had been done by a contractor that we did not find on Angie's list. He listened patiently and recommended that I start by cleaning the tiled walls and ceiling with specific cleaners. I did this and it worked- no more smell. Just to make sure that there was no mold or mildew issue in the attic or in the vent itself, Dennis arranged to have a tech come by the house and inspect the attic.

Category drywall,water damage restoration,mold removal

Work Completed On 07/05/2013

07/22/2013

I was checking on a house for a friend that was out of town and found the kitchen and basement flooded. I contacted STOP late Friday afternoon and spoke with the owner, Dennis. He had some people out in a short amount of time to provide an assessment and estimate for water damage remediation. Throughout the process they were very responsive and professional, and I would not hesitate to recommend t...

Description of Work
provided assessment and estimate for water damage remediation in kitchen and basement damaged by water leak and subsequent flooding

Work Completed On 07/19/2013

07/15/2013

Dennis and his team were responsive, reasonable and altogether pleasant to work with. They started work within a week of my calling them and did everything they said they would. His man Angel in particular was a great worker and did a great job.

Description of Work
STOP did the repairs on three rooms in my house damaged by flood.

Work Completed On 06/20/2013

07/12/2013

They arrived on time, they did the job right and they put everything back in pristine condition!

Description of Work
He removed a big freezer from my basement-he had to first take out the mold inside the freezer. It was a pretty tricky and big job!

Work Completed On 06/27/2013

06/28/2013

These guys are great (esp Angel and Dennis). Showed up first thing in the morning the day after a ruptured water heater was shut off. They were there about an hour after I put the call in...and it was the tuesday am after memorial day!. They soaked up the sitting water, cut out the wet/compromised sheetrock, sprayed microbial (to keep mold from forming), and set up industrial dehumidifiers and blo...

Description of Work
Dried my apartment that sustained 20+ hours of continuous water flow from ruptured water heater.

Work Completed On 05/28/2013

04/15/2013

My basement was flooded during hurricane Irene. As a result, I developed a moderate buildup of Aspergillus Penicillium, especially in the ceiling joists and on the subfloor for the first floor. I decided to defer any cleanup until I installed a perimeter drain and sump system. I got a number of quotes for this work and Dennis was one of the only contractors who actually proposed using products tha...

Description of Work
They performed mold remediation in my full basement and two crawl spaces. This included the walls, floor and ceiling rafters.

Work Completed On 04/09/2013

03/18/2013

They were pleasant to work with. They performed their cleaning services as expected. They were very accommodating and came back a second time to clean some stains further.

Description of Work
Sandy Storm flood cleanup

Work Completed On 11/19/2012

03/14/2013

They did an ok job. They were very nice; they did the work they needed to do but I think they charged the insurance company a large amount of money.

Description of Work
We had a fire downstairs. They came to clean the whole house.

Category water damage restoration

Work Completed On 12/03/2012

This customer suffered a severe fire in the bathroom and smoke and soot damage throughout the entire house. It was a very large clean up job. We provided a 6 person crew on site for several days in order to finish the work quickly so that the homeowner could move back in. I am glad that they appreciated our work and the insurance company was more than satisfied with our invoice. The invoice we sub...

03/14/2013

They were very prompt and they did what they were supposed to do. They did a great job.

Description of Work
I had a leak in my bathroom. The whole bathroom had to be gutted. They did the demolition work.

Category water damage restoration

Work Completed On 12/03/2012

All water damage/flood clean up and repairs, certified mold remediation, sewage back up clean up, fire & smoke damage clean up, storm & disaster clean up. Complete reconstruction/restoration for contents and structure.

Mold testing