NJ Water and Mold, LLC.

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2011

all services

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

New Jersey Water and Mold, LLC. provides professional clean up for all water/flood damage, mold remediation, sewage back up, fire and smoke damage for all types of residential/commercial property damage. We are family owned and operated and working in New Jersey since 2006. Our employees have many years experience in both clean up and reconstruction. NJ Water & Mold works with all NJ insurance companies on covered claims and offers discounts to those not covered by insurance. Professional service to homeowners, property managers and insurance companies alike. We also offer complete restoration services to our clients....

Dominik Custom Wallcovering inc.

When you need a Wallcovering Service that you can depend on, call Dominik Custom Wallcovering inc. in Chatham, New Jersey and surrounding areas for all of your wallcovering needs. At Dominik Custom Wallcovering inc. we specialize in a variety of services, including Wallcovering, Wallpaper, and Painting Services. You'll know that you're in the right hands when you call the wallcovering experts from Dominik Custom Wallcovering inc. in Chatham, NJ.

CKR Construction

Residential Painting and Carpentry Contractor

Precision Painting Plus

Precision Painting Plus is a well-established painting company serving the NYC area. The Precision Difference upholds ourselves to the highest standards to deliver premium quality, honest pricing, and on-time project completion work for every customer. We only work with skilled, trained professionals that use premium paint for their project. We deliver honest pricing with no vague or hidden fees. With on-time scheduling and daily communication, we reassure customers a worry-free experience. You can count on us to deliver the best project experience for you.

Offers by Precision Painting Plus on Angi

03/20/2017

I also like the fact that I could always reach the owner. Lastly everything was always kept as neat as possible. The team accomplished it all in days. Great job! I plan on hiring them again.

Description of Work
I had a basement which was infested with mold.

02/25/2017

Although this company is listed for mold testing and remediation they do not do any testing. You'll need to know for sure that you have mold. My overall grade that was required to submit these comments really doesn't have anything to do with the provider as I didn't do work with them, the problem is Angie's List miscategorization of their service.

Description of Work
Needed to have testing for mold done.

Category mold removal

Angie's List would do their customers a great service by: 1. separating the two categories - one for (mold testing) and one for (mold remediation) 2. educating customers to never hire the same company to provide both services 3. advising customers to avoid hiring companies that offer both services (and not let these companies advertise on AL) I tried to explain to the customer that Angie's list do...

01/30/2017

great company to work with. very fast professional and did a great job.

Description of Work
sewage line back up into unfinished basement

01/26/2017

The work was scheduled and the Technician arrived on time and went to work right away. He explained the remediation process and when the job was completed, took the time to explain, what needed to be done to restore the area to normal.

Description of Work
Mold was discovered in a back entrance to the house during a house inspection. NJ Water and Mold, came out the same day I called. They evaluated and took pictures of the area in question, within 2 days I had a detailed estimate.

01/06/2017

They made short work of removing all the standing water and the soaked rugs and old, damaged linoleum. They set up drying equipment over night and the next day. Asbestos tiles were found under an old rug and Dennis contracted a company to come in and remove them in accordance with all environmental laws and standards. He also worked directly with my insurance company so I'd be covered for all thei...

Description of Work
I found my basement flooded with about 3 inches of water throughout on a Sunday morning. Dennis of NJ Water and Mold sent his crew to me in just a few hours.

Category water damage restoration,asbestos removal,mold removal

All water damage/flood clean up and repairs, certified mold remediation, sewage back up clean up, fire & smoke damage clean up, storm & disaster clean up. Complete reconstruction/restoration for contents and structure.

Mold testing