NJ Water and Mold, LLC.

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2011

687 Hamilton Ave

Ridgefield, NJ 07657

all services

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

New Jersey Water and Mold, LLC. provides professional clean up for all water/flood damage, mold remediation, sewage back up, fire and smoke damage for all types of residential/commercial property damage. We are family owned and operated and working in New Jersey since 2006. Our employees have many years experience in both clean up and reconstruction. NJ Water & Mold works with all NJ insurance companies on covered claims and offers discounts to those not covered by insurance. Professional service to homeowners, property managers and insurance companies alike. We also offer complete restoration services to our clients....

mold removal (102)water damage restoration (63)asbestos removal (1)drywall (21)interior painting (14)woodworking (9)flooring (4)carpet installation (4)countertop installation (2)pest control (1)

05/23/2012

Before the mold removal was scheduled, Dennis walked around the outside of the house w/me to explain how & why the mold could be forming. He gave me some tips & precautions. All the workers that were at my house were extremely friendly and professional. They were on time both days that they were there. Very helpful with questions i had. I will highly recommend this company for any issues that they...

Description of Work
Mold removal from my basement. There was mold on sheet rock & plywood walls in my basement. STOP took down all surfaces w/any signs of mold on it. They cleaned the concrete walls in the basement and any surfaces remaining and sprayed a sealer the next day. They left an air purifier for a few days in the basement.

Category drywall,mold removal

Work Completed On 05/17/2012

04/30/2012

We discovered the leak on Friday afternoon and called Dennis Chinea on Saturday. He came over and looked at the damage to give us an estimate. He was thorough and his estimate was very detailed. Work began that week and he always did his best to fit us in the schedule. The work done to renovate the room was of high quality and workmanship. From the 1st call, he would always answer his phone and if...

Description of Work
Removal of carpet and acoustic panels in basement due to leak in water softener tank. After removing portions of sheetrock that had gotten wet, fans were bought in to dry out the room. The sill plate in one area had mold and the room was dried out for 2 days. They began work after the room was dry and tested for any mold present. We decided to install additional sheetrock to the room instead of replacing acoustic panels. A folding door was created to hide the hot water heater. After sheetrock was installed, molding was placed around the doors and floor. The utility closet door which is wood had gotten wet and wasn't in the best condition even before the damage. The door was sanded and after painting, it looked brand new.

Work Completed On 04/03/2012

04/24/2012

They have better prices than other competitors. They are very professional. They answered right away when we would have them come. All of the technicians are nice, friendly, and professional. I didn't have a problem with anybody. I never felt uncomfortable with them in my house. He doesn't answer when you call. He calls you back within an hour.

Description of Work
We used them for water removal, mold removal, and a few other jobs.

Work Completed On 01/05/2012

04/17/2012

On fixing the problem DIY if that what we wanted to do. He also gave us a written estimate. He was very prompt, professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Dave the owner came out and check for mold in our basement.He was very honest all the way through the home.

Category mold removal

Work Completed On 04/02/2012

02/26/2012

A leaking building pipe four floors above our condominium caused water damage to both our bedroom and bathroom, as they share a common wall. The main affected areas were a bathroom wall (which held the medicine cabinet, the vanity and sink) and a small area of the bedroom ceiling. My wife were not just concerned with the actual repair, but had serious concerns regarding the presence of mold behind...

Description of Work
Mold remediation and repair/reconstruction/painting of the bathroom and bedroom due to water damage. Installation of new bathroom vanity and medicine cabinet also completed.

Category drywall,water damage restoration,interior painters,mold removal

Work Completed On 02/22/2012

02/10/2012

They were on time, very nice, clean and worked quickly. They came back a few days later to pick up their equipment and again were on time and professional. It is great to know I have someone to call if I have a problem. They took all the worry out.

Description of Work
We had a flood from our HVAC unit in our basement bedroom. Stop came in and removed our carpet, cleaned the area, checked for mold growth, sanitized and dried everything out.

Work Completed On 11/28/2011

02/10/2012

The weather event of 8/28/11 left my refinished basement looking like the Jersey shore. After speaking to Dennis Chinea, owner of STOP, I felt more at ease. Dennis immediately came out to personally view the job. With his knowledge and expertise he explained the damage. In a few days, his project major Juan was there with a team to remediate and clean up the damage. But, my story doesn't end there...

Description of Work
Dennis and his Service Team of Professionals came in and immediately removed the damaged sheetrock that had already begun to grow mold and ripped up the carpet. Next, they disinfected the wall and the other affected spots. Then they meticulously cleaned up every bit of dust and debris. They left drying fans for me to help expedite the drying of the water damage. When everything had dried out, and the draining system was in place, the Service Team of Professionals came back and insulated, sheet rocked, and made it brand new and back to normal. They even had a special instrument to check the walls for moisture to be absolutely sure that the walls were perfectly dry!

Work Completed On 08/28/2011

01/26/2012

Overall it went very well. Dennis who is the owner of the company was very understanding about my ability to pay and waited for me to receive my check from my insurance company.

Description of Work
Service Team of Professionals of North Jersey LLC responded to my call for help due to heavy flooding in my basement and house. They responded immediately. The team that was sent to my house was polite and professional. They were very neat and cleaned up at the end of each day. They removed all my sheet rock, hardwood floors, bathroom tile and emptied everything that was in my basement and first floor. They set up air blowers and dehumidifiers and treated the house for mold.

Work Completed On 08/28/2011

01/15/2012

First, STOP was very responsive and at our home with two day of contacting them. STOP?s team was on the job and did not stop working except for lunch and water breaks. The job was a horrible and disgusting mess. Everything touched by the water was muddied, wet and the surface areas stood the chance of further destruction from mold and mildew. Everything in the ground level floor up to six feet had...

Description of Work
Complete removal and disposal of water damage to approximately 1,200 sq.ft. by 6ft high of our home due to Hurricane Irene. 1) Removal of all water damaged personal property 2) Removal of all water damaged structural materials - Sheet Rock, Insulation, Carpeting, Padding, Tile 3) Power washed entire contaminated surfaces 4) Disinfected all surfaces - inside and outside exposed surfaces, floors, framing, and steps 5) Power dried with professional de-humidifiers and fan systems 6) Seal treated the surfaces below the water line 7) Disposed of all trash, debris and construction materials spoiled by the flooding 8) Provided a highly detailed invoice for the work performed that WAS NOT CONTESTED by the insurance adjuster 9) Provided highly detailed estimate for the each room’s reconstruction cost that included breakdown of all materials and labor charges (excluding electrical and personal property). 10) A letter offering words of wisdom guidance (approach and expectations during a disaster) on what to expect and how to deal with FEMA, the Insurance Adjuster, and other agencies with respect to the volumes of people impacted by the disaster caused by Hurricane Irene.

Work Completed On 09/04/2011

11/03/2011

From the start we were very impressed with STOP. This was a very stressful process for my family and they made it much better. Stop always showed up when they said they would and did what they said they would do. I liked that they explained what the process would be in detail - from when the money would arrive to when they would be done. The technicians and all the people we dealt with were profes...

Description of Work
We experienced water damage that turned into a mold issue in our basement. When we contacted our insurance agent they referred us to STOP of NJ, and they took care of everything. They got the estimate summitted and approved with our insurance company. Then they did the clean up for the water and the mold remediation, and, finally, they rebuilt the basement. They repaired the dry wall, painted the whole basement, put back all the molding, and put in the new carpeting. They then moved all of our belongings and furniture back into place.

Category drywall,water damage restoration,woodworking,interior painters,mold removal

Work Completed On 09/13/2011

All water damage/flood clean up and repairs, certified mold remediation, sewage back up clean up, fire & smoke damage clean up, storm & disaster clean up. Complete reconstruction/restoration for contents and structure.

Mold testing