Add-A-Link Fence Co

Founded 1975 • With Angi since January 2013

Add-A-Link Fence Company has been providing full service fence manufacturing and installations since 1975. A family owned business, Add-A-Link Fence Company takes pride in providing the best products, installations and customer service. Servicing Central New Jersey (Monmouth County, Ocean County and Middlesex County), Add-A-Link Fence Company has installed thousands of fences over our 40 years of existence. Unlike many other fence companies Add-A-Link focuses only on fences. From repairing an older fence to installing a new one, we only use the finest materials and partner with top fence brands and manufacturers. We are truly a best in class provider of quality fencing in New Jersey....

Modern Fence

Modern Fence fabricates, sells and installs vinyl fencing materials. 2,500 square foot indoor plus outdoor showroom. Proud owner of 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 Angie's List Awards. 7 Employees. No Subs. Cost is determined by job. No travel charges.

BRIG Construction

All types of Epoxy Floorings, Concrete Overlays, Decorative Concrete, Reflector Enhance floors, Concrete Sealing, Concrete Repairs. We also specialize in outdoor living which includes patios, decks, and fencing...BRIG Construction is a certified installer! As a veteran and former law enforcement officer, I take pride in the services we provide and am confident that we will go above and beyond your expectations. Areas of Service: Remodels Driveway Repair Driveway Staining and Sealing Basement Waterproofing and Finishing Patio and Pool Makeovers Garage Remodels Bathroom Remodels Concrete Stamping Concrete Repair Concrete Resurfacing Deck Designs and Installations Gazebos Pergolas Patios Wood, Vinyl, & Chain-link Fencing

Design Fencing

PVC fences, chainlink fences, ornamental steel and aluminum fences, wood fences & PVC railings.

07/21/2017

Peter worked with us before the contract to understand what we needed and provide options and suggestions. He listened to our needs and made good suggestions for how to best do the job. Once contracted, he kept us informed of progress on building our fence. They were able to install it ahead of the agreed schedule, and did an excellent job. They took care of our property and minimized impact on ou...

Description of Work
Replaced the fence around my back yard.

07/17/2017

The owner promptly responded to my February inquiry and texted me several times to work out a suitable March work day when it was not raining and when I could be home to observe. Workers were excellent. They checked to be sure panels were plumb and new posts were very secure. This is the second time I have used Add-a-Link and will do so again without hesitation in the future.

Description of Work
Add-a-Link replaced 6 panels and 8 posts on my white cedar backyard fence

03/20/2017

PERFECT!! would definitely recommend

Description of Work
Peter and his whole team did a great job from start to finish, highly recommend

01/02/2017

Peter's professionalism and his attention to detail, their workmanship, and their products stood out the most to me. I did a lot of looking at different products and I liked the particular product that they sold.

Description of Work
I used Add-A-Link. They enclosed my backyard. I had fencing from neighbors along the back, so they did the front and sides for me.

06/05/2016

We love our fencing supplied and installed by Peter Gotch at Add ALink fencing. Peter was extremely responsive, helpful, and made the entire process so easy for us. The fence is beautiful and provides the perfect safe place for our dogs. We highly recommend!

Description of Work
Beautiful fence enclosure of back and side yard.

Category fencing

PVC Vinyl Fences – Custom Wood Fences - Ornamental Aluminum Fences - Chain Link Fences – External Railings – Flag Poles