Add-A-Link Fence Co

Founded 1975 • With Angi since January 2013

P.O. Box 43

Red Bank, NJ 07701

Add-A-Link Fence Company has been providing full service fence manufacturing and installations since 1975. A family owned business, Add-A-Link Fence Company takes pride in providing the best products, installations and customer service. Servicing Central New Jersey (Monmouth County, Ocean County and Middlesex County), Add-A-Link Fence Company has installed thousands of fences over our 40 years of existence. Unlike many other fence companies Add-A-Link focuses only on fences. From repairing an older fence to installing a new one, we only use the finest materials and partner with top fence brands and manufacturers. We are truly a best in class provider of quality fencing in New Jersey....

07/21/2017

Joe Z.

Peter worked with us before the contract to understand what we needed and provide options and suggestions. He listened to our needs and made good suggestions for how to best do the job. Once contracted, he kept us informed of progress on building our fence. They were able to install it ahead of the agreed schedule, and did an excellent job. They took care of our property and minimized impact on our landscaping. They cleaned up after and left our yard looking great.

Description of Work
Replaced the fence around my back yard.

07/17/2017

PATRICIA O.

The owner promptly responded to my February inquiry and texted me several times to work out a suitable March work day when it was not raining and when I could be home to observe. Workers were excellent. They checked to be sure panels were plumb and new posts were very secure. This is the second time I have used Add-a-Link and will do so again without hesitation in the future.

Description of Work
Add-a-Link replaced 6 panels and 8 posts on my white cedar backyard fence

03/20/2017

michael M.

PERFECT!! would definitely recommend

Description of Work
Peter and his whole team did a great job from start to finish, highly recommend

01/02/2017

Richard D.

Peter's professionalism and his attention to detail, their workmanship, and their products stood out the most to me. I did a lot of looking at different products and I liked the particular product that they sold.

Description of Work
I used Add-A-Link. They enclosed my backyard. I had fencing from neighbors along the back, so they did the front and sides for me.

06/05/2016

Michelle G.

We love our fencing supplied and installed by Peter Gotch at Add ALink fencing. Peter was extremely responsive, helpful, and made the entire process so easy for us. The fence is beautiful and provides the perfect safe place for our dogs. We highly recommend!

Description of Work
Beautiful fence enclosure of back and side yard.

04/05/2016

vivian J.

never hired the company-

Description of Work
Peter showed up on time for estimate. Had to follow up several times for quote after he promised to send on several dates. Wouldn't recommend for future business. Peter called me to explain the server he uses for emails was down for a while and that's why I didn't get his quotes as expected.

03/14/2016

Leonard E G.

I highly recommend this firm for its integrity, attention to detail, professionalism and pricing. I chose them after asking for seven estimates from seven other firms. Some fence companies either did not show up or provided estimates that were draconian.

Description of Work
Add-A-Link repaired my 6' vinyl fencing that was damaged by the last storm. The crew inspected all 312 feet of fencing and repaired the panels that needed securing. They are true professionals and worked non-stop for many hours until the job was completed.

03/04/2016

Richard B.

.Job: replace portions of a fallen-down/rotten stockade fence. Did the job well, sooner than expected, with materials that exceeded the contract specs, and with mods that were an improvement on the originals. Didn't try to sell me something that I didn't need. Me Likee.

Description of Work
Replaced portions of an old stockade fence

10/01/2014

Jill H.

We are very happy with the fence! They did an excellent job and took the time to ensure that the job was done right. Three people recommended this company to me, and I would not hesitate to recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Constructed post and rail fence to enclose back yard.

05/20/2014

Annette S.

They came to the house, did the gate and said thank you. Nice workers and the owner is very nice as well. Best services, product and prices were excellent.

Description of Work
Add A Link, installed the fence in our yard. We never had a problem and added a larger gate. My fence was installed to stay they were so nice, neat and it looks great.

05/09/2014

Douglas S.

The job came out tremendous exceeded all of my expectations the quality of the craftsmanship and materials used was far and away the best i have experienced.

Description of Work
installed grapevine posts

03/20/2014

renee P.

Our experience was very nice. They were very good. It was about 4 weeks before they had open time for us. They were very pleasant and efficient.

Description of Work
We used the services of Add-A-Link Fence.

01/14/2013

Susan L.

They do great work and are well known in the area. They have large contracts, as well as a large team of employees.

Description of Work
They installed a (3) 6 ft. sections of new fencing and posts.

Design Fencing

PVC fences, chainlink fences, ornamental steel and aluminum fences, wood fences & PVC railings.

Property Fence

Property Fence is a full service installation company with over 15 years of experience. Servicing customers in Northern, Central, and Southern New Jersey. We specialize all types residential and commercial fencing such as vinyl, wood, aluminum and chain-link fence. We are dedicated fence professionals providing customers with excellent service, high performance work, and top quality installation. Hablamos Español. ***AUTUMN DEALS!!*** 10% discount on a new fence installation if claimed before 10/1/2019! This discount is not combinable with other discounts.

Garden State Fence LLC

Fence Sales and Installations Vinyl Chain Link Wood Aluminum Arbors Split Rail Residential and Commercial (Insured). We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

PVC Vinyl Fences – Custom Wood Fences - Ornamental Aluminum Fences - Chain Link Fences – External Railings – Flag Poles