Add-A-Link Fence Co

Founded 1975 • With Angi since January 2013

Add-A-Link Fence Company has been providing full service fence manufacturing and installations since 1975. A family owned business, Add-A-Link Fence Company takes pride in providing the best products, installations and customer service. Servicing Central New Jersey (Monmouth County, Ocean County and Middlesex County), Add-A-Link Fence Company has installed thousands of fences over our 40 years of existence. Unlike many other fence companies Add-A-Link focuses only on fences. From repairing an older fence to installing a new one, we only use the finest materials and partner with top fence brands and manufacturers. We are truly a best in class provider of quality fencing in New Jersey....

Modern Fence fabricates, sells and installs vinyl fencing materials. 2,500 square foot indoor plus outdoor showroom. Proud owner of 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 Angie's List Awards. 7 Employees. No Subs. Cost is determined by job. No travel charges.

If you’re seeking a local, reputable contractor who can provide top quality craftsmanship, accurate quotes, and perform on time and on budget, you’ve come to the right place. Carl’s Fencing, Decking, & Home Improvement is New Jersey’s premiere Fencing and Decking contractor, serving the entire state from our centrally located headquarters in Toms River, New Jersey. We have over 30 years experience beautifying and protecting homes throughout NJ and keeping them Completely Surrounded by the Best! At Carl’s, we operate with honesty and integrity and always seek to exceed our customers’ expectations. We take pride in our work, which allows us to be a leader in the community. Carl’s employs the most highly trained professionals in the industry, and we are always prepared to answer your questions and walk you through the process of your specific project. Our second-generation family owned and operated business is an expert in Fencing, Decking & Railing, The minute you walk into our showroom, the warm, family atmosphere is obvious, as many of our customers are repeat customers, for whom we’ve done several projects. We invite you to call 1-855-BY-CARL'S, or come on down and visit our showroom. We can’t wait to meet you and help you get started. Additional DBA - Carl’s Fencing, Decking & Home Improvements. Additional contact name - Carl DelPizzo. Additional email - info@carlsfencinganddecking.com. Also services Hudson, Hunterdon, Mercer, Middlesex, Morris, Passaic, Salem, Somerset, Sussex, Union & Warren

Direct Fence is your top destination for vinyl fence installation in New Jersey. Our qualified installers have years of experience in fencing and top notch customer service. We complete both residential vinyl fence installations and commercial vinyl fence projects. All of our vinyl fence is manufactured in our state of the art vinyl fence factory in Carlstadt New Jersey and all installations are done by our team of certified installers. We manufacture a commercial grade vinyl fence project which is backed by our warranty and is produced of 100% vinyl which means we do not use any recycled materials. Our sales staff will be happy to provide you with advice and guide you through the sales process! Please view our photo gallery to see our vinyl fence style options and completed vinyl fence installs by Direct Fence. Direct Fence the best vinyl fence installation at the best price!

07/21/2017

Peter worked with us before the contract to understand what we needed and provide options and suggestions. He listened to our needs and made good suggestions for how to best do the job. Once contracted, he kept us informed of progress on building our fence. They were able to install it ahead of the agreed schedule, and did an excellent job. They took care of our property and minimized impact on ou...

Description of Work
Replaced the fence around my back yard.

07/17/2017

The owner promptly responded to my February inquiry and texted me several times to work out a suitable March work day when it was not raining and when I could be home to observe. Workers were excellent. They checked to be sure panels were plumb and new posts were very secure. This is the second time I have used Add-a-Link and will do so again without hesitation in the future.

Description of Work
Add-a-Link replaced 6 panels and 8 posts on my white cedar backyard fence

03/20/2017

PERFECT!! would definitely recommend

Description of Work
Peter and his whole team did a great job from start to finish, highly recommend

01/02/2017

Peter's professionalism and his attention to detail, their workmanship, and their products stood out the most to me. I did a lot of looking at different products and I liked the particular product that they sold.

Description of Work
I used Add-A-Link. They enclosed my backyard. I had fencing from neighbors along the back, so they did the front and sides for me.

06/05/2016

We love our fencing supplied and installed by Peter Gotch at Add ALink fencing. Peter was extremely responsive, helpful, and made the entire process so easy for us. The fence is beautiful and provides the perfect safe place for our dogs. We highly recommend!

Description of Work
Beautiful fence enclosure of back and side yard.

Category fencing

PVC Vinyl Fences – Custom Wood Fences - Ornamental Aluminum Fences - Chain Link Fences – External Railings – Flag Poles