Towne Auto Restoration Ltd

With Angi since June 2010

Auto Body Work

Serving the Ozone Park of NY since 1946, Sonny's Collision has become a reliable and full service auto body and collision repair center. As an I-Car trained locally owned, family oriented auto body shop, we use latest tools and techniques to ensure your repairs are done right. We provide all types of auto body and body work services for family cars, agencies, fleet management companies, dealerships at affordable prices.

08/26/2020

This review is for the RT 10 Randolph NJ location. I was in an accident with a hit and run driver, who did considerable damage to both the front and rear of my Toyota Tacoma TRD when he hit my truck so hard that it pushed the truck into the vehicle in front of me. Being a lifelong car person, I was searching for an excellent auto body repair facility. From the first meeting with Jason Farino (Owne...

Description of Work
Auto Body Restoration

06/22/2017

Timely, professional, hood matched perfectly.

Description of Work
Towne repaired a crushed hood (basketball hoop blew down onto my VW)

05/18/2016

Description of Work
They completely replaced the front bumper on my Toyota Prius. The total price above reflects the total cost, and does not consider my deductible. Extremely friendly and stayed to their word on completion date. Excellent Job!

12/15/2015

Peter and Ed were very friendly and courteous. They gave me a verbal estimate, which got me rolling with my insurance company (State Farm - who had also recommended them). We scheduled the work for 2 weeks later, and it took them 2 days to get it all done. The hood looks great, can't even tell it was replaced. They scratches got a quick touch-up, nothing fancy. The car was spiffy clean when I pick...

Description of Work
They replaced the hood on my Jetta wagon that had been mangled by a falling basketball hoop. This included sourcing a replacement hood and matching the paint. They also did some touch-ups on some other scratches.

10/14/2015

The work done was excellent and I was very pleased with the result. The front bumper was replaced and some minor cosmetic work was performed on the car. The staff was wonderful and the facility was quite impressive. In fact, it looked nicer than some of the car dealership service waiting area. Very professional in every regard. I was lucky to find them on Angie's List.

Description of Work
Replaced front bumper and did some cosmetic work. The damage was caused when a piece of truck tire flew across road smacking the bumper.