Burrini's Powerwashing & Roof Cleaning Systems

Founded 1985 • With Angi since August 2008

65 Park Ave.

Randolph, NJ 07869

Here at Burrini’s, we’ve been specializing in power washing for over 20 years! Power Washing has been a method of cleaning up your home to make the environment you and your loved ones share become more enjoyable. Your home is one of the biggest investments of your life. So why not protect that investment? Power washing is the way to go in order to keep you home looking beautiful for many years to come. We provide many different services that you can choose from to give your home the appearance that it deserves. Our goal at Burrini’s, is the satisfaction of our customers. We dedicate our time to you by providing FREE estimates and information for whatever questions you might have. No job is complete until we know that you are 100% happy with work that has been done on your home. We don’t stop there though. We look at each customer as a family member that we will be there for not only now, but for many years to come. We are proud of our long standing relationship with our repeat customers and treat everyone with much respect and courtesy. Burrini’s would like to thank you for your time to inquire information about our power washing services, and looking forward to doing business with you. Just remember “We’re Simply the Best” here at Burrini’s because you allow us to be....

08/09/2017

walter S.

I called several times for a consultation. They never returned my calls

Description of Work
Power washing of deck and stone patio

Category pressure washing

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I am sorry that you experienced this situation, but I don't have any record of you calling once, nevermind multiple times. As you can see by our reviews and our service, this is an unusual occurance and does not represent us as a company as we are very prompt in returning calls and messages as displayed in responding immediately to this review. Please let me know what we might be able to do to help you view our company in a different manner. Thank you very much John Burrini

04/14/2017

Fred L.

excellent service. very prompt, priced right, did great job. would not hesitate to use again. after rain washed away some of the work, they did not hesitate to quickly return and re-do the area affected

Description of Work
whole house power wash, roof wash, masonary crack fill and paint, deck cleaning and painting

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters, roof cleaning

Thank You !!!

10/17/2016

Seth F.

Job was done on time and exactly as decscribed. Good communication, a great cleaning job and a fair price.

Description of Work
Power washed my PVC deck and one side of my house.

05/09/2016

Regina S.

The deck looks beautiful. They did a great job and are very professional.

Description of Work
power washed and refinished deck

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing

Thank You !! for taking the time out to write a review. We really appreciate it. Mr. Burrini

11/21/2015

KELLY S.

John did a very good job. Lots of mildew on house (2 story colonial, vinyl siding, and trex deck. Was running late but came the day promised and finished the job. Was working into the night, so i was a little concerned some spots would be missed, but they weren't. Price is very fair, applied coupon without even being asked, and invoices-does not take payment on the spot. Exceedingly honest No plants or anything damaged despite extensive landscaping. Nothing bad to say, would hire again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Power wash house and deck

10/13/2015

Leslie W.

Excellent job! Will definitely use them again. John was easy to work with, their price good and service was quick and thorough.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters, power washed the house and cleaned/stained the wood deck.

08/24/2015

Kimberly B.

My cedar deck was a mess, it had turned black and was not in good shape. John promised that if he did my deck it would not turn black again, and the stripping would only need to be done one time. The next time it would just need to be power washed and stained at half the cost. His team was amazing. They did an exceptional job stripping and sanding the deck. They sanded every surface taking 3 guys many, many, many hours. The deck went from disgusting (literally), to beautiful. The stain they used looks fantastic, it lightens up the whole back yard area. We get so many compliments on our deck now. It's around a 900 square foot 2 tier deck built into a rock rock wall (the back of our deck is built into and follows the rock wall). The guys were very careful not to get any stain on the rock wall.. The deck is a gorgeous feature of our back yard once again, thanks to John and his team bringing it back to it's former glory. I am truly amazed at the exceptional job they did, it exceeded my expectations. John (the son) and John (the dad) are very honest, reliable, and professional people and the guys they had working with them were top notch. They really know their business and are focused on customer service. Thanks for a fantastic job. I wish I could rate them A+++. Definitely they will be taking care of my deck in the future.

Description of Work
My cedar deck had turned black and was a mess. John came out and gave me an estimate, and it needed to be stripped, sanded and re-stained.

07/24/2015

Nancy K.

The job was performed well - clean, efficient, no damages, and three months later the foliage and any plants around the house are doing fine!

Description of Work
Powerwashed the house (4 bedroom colonial) and the sunroom.

07/19/2015

Robert L.

Burrini's did a really good job on my roof, especially considering in the condition it was in. I am very happy with the results, and am very impressed by Burrini's workers cleaning up after themselves, especially my 2 decks! That is something most other companies seem to neglect. Burrini's came on time, got right to work, cleaned up and left when they said they would. I will, without a shadow of a doubt, be glad to employ Burrini's services in future when I need them. I am more than happy to give Burrini's a 5 Star recommendation for a very professional job well done.

Description of Work
Power Washed & Cleaned off roof which had serious algae stains and moss growth.

09/16/2014

Laurie M.

I could never imagine that they would do such a great job! They showed up when they said they would, did exactly what they said they would do and then sent me a bill. My house had never been power washed since we put the siding on it more than 20 years ago. It looks brand new. My roof had moss growing on it, especially the part on my garage and there isn't one speck left and the roof looks clean and new. Thank you so much for a great job well done!

Description of Work
They powerwashed my roof and my house.

Category pressure washing, roof cleaning

[member name removed], Thank you for the great review, always satisfying hearing our customers are very happy. Once again, Thank You. John Burrini Sr.

07/22/2014

Betty W.

They came out and performed the service very quickly. Scheduling was excellent. The deck looks much cleaner than before they came. It looks 100% better.

Description of Work
They pressure washed our deck, which is about 25'x 20'.

Thank You so much for your kind words. Mr. John Burrini

05/17/2014

Anita G.

The job went well. They let us know what day the crew would arrive for the power washing. They arrived on time and got right to work and did a thorough job. A couple of days later after the deck had a chance to dry out, a different crew of 2 men arrived at about 5pm and started working immediately to seal the deck. They managed to get the whole deck done (about 500 sq ft) with 2 coats, and clean up before it got dark at about 8pm.

Description of Work
We had our back deck powerwashed and sealed

02/16/2014

Nancy S.

All the stains are gone. Roof looks great.

Description of Work
Cleaned the roof

Category roof cleaning

Thank You so much for your kind words of your experience with us. We really value our customers opinion. I share all reviews with our employees because they love making customers happy. Thanks again, Mr. John J Burrini Sr.

01/19/2014

Raj U.

Burrini's did a fantastic job for us! Our roof really needed to be cleaned (it had algae growing on the shingles and lots of streaks, very unattractive). John was straightforward about what we would expect, quoted us a price, and scheduled us really quickly. We have been really pleased with the responsiveness and quality results. It was a bit more than we expected to pay, but we can't complain about our experience and our roof now looks great!

Description of Work
Roof cleaning.

10/15/2013

James P.

I was very satisfied with the service I received from Burrini's. They provided me with an estimate quickly, were able to schedule the work within a few days, showed up promptly at the agreed time and performed the work very professionally. I was very satisfied with the results.

Description of Work
Power washed the house, a tennis court and a small deck. Treated the deck and cleaned parts of the roof.

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

[member name removed], thank you so much for your excellent review on Angies List. We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to acknowledge your satisfaction to our work. At Burrini's we strive to satisfy every customer to happy a positive experience with us and look forward to a great working relationship in the future. We are also very proud to inform you and all of our customers (1400 ) that we just received an award for being #1 in North Jersey for the second straight year. Once again, thank you for your business and encouraging review. We will keep it going. I love this stuff!! JOHN BURRINI (owner)

10/14/2013

Theresa K.

It went very well, they removed all the deck furniture, plants etc. it took three days. Came out beautiful. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Power wash, sand and stain seal the deck

Category deck cleaning

09/23/2013

Phil P.

Burrini's powerwashed a large cement pool deck, long run of 4x4 reaining wall (and stainin), deck (and staining) and everything turned out great. They gave me a very fair price and did it in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Burrinies powerwashed a large cement pool deck, long run of 4x4 reaining wall (and stainin), deck (and staining) and everything turned out great.

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

09/03/2013

Edward F.

The work they did on the house was good. They were in and out quickly. The only problem I had was that they trampled several plants in my rock garden which i had to replace. I did not notice this until after they left. I would use their service again, but next time I would monitor from outside while they did their work.

Description of Work
Power washed house and cleaned gutters

07/08/2013

patricia C.

Workers arrived when they were suppose to, we're not intrusive, did

Description of Work
Power washed the siding on house and wood deck, revealed deck.

06/10/2013

Dale L.

They were a pleasure to work with. John provided both oral and written (email) estimates. They arrived on time to do the job and worked around the number of rainy days we had that week. They were careful not to damage my shrubs or get stain on my house. Both the house and the deck look great.

Description of Work
Power washing my house and deck, removed the remaining stain from my deck and applied a new coat of stain

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

08/18/2012

Eileen M.

They were here for 2 hours, did a very good job and were very thorough.

Description of Work
They cleaned the outside of our house, the roof and garage.

08/16/2012

David M.

They are very thorough and leave a great appearance. Have used them for more than 10 years, seem to be competitively priced, but not cheap. Past years the deck stain did not appear to last long enough, current product seems better. Power washed on a Thursday, rained Friday, came and did the staining on a Sunday!

Description of Work
Had deck and some other wood railings, retaining walls and stairs power washed and stained.

Category decks, deck cleaning, pressure washing

07/08/2012

Alan L.

Our roof had some moss and algae growing on it and hadn't been pressure washed in about 5 years. I was planning to do it and saw one of their coupons in the local news paper. We called them on Thursday, and they came out and gave us an estimate the same day. We agreed on the price and they came out at the agreed upon time the next day. It took two people 3 hours to completely clean my raised ranch. The roof looks like new. In the process they also cleaned the gutters both inside and out. The gutters now look like new. A note about gutter guards. It is inevitable that some will be knocked off. They put all the gutter guards back up for me as part of the cleanup. They did a very good job of cleanup, I only had to pick up a couple of places they missed. As part of the cleanup they used the pressure washer to clean the debris from the driveway and patio which left them in better shape than when they arrived.

Description of Work
We hired them to pressure wash the roof of our raised ranch and clean up the residue. They cleaned both the roof and attached gutters as well as replacing any gutter guards that came off during the process.

09/18/2011

EDWARD J. G.

Everything went well except for the fact that they put a whole in 2 full length Andersen window screens and they did not even offer to pay for them, so I paid for 2 new screens myself and I did not make an issue of it.

Description of Work
Power washed house, power washed and stained deck, and washed all windows inside and outside.

Category window cleaning, deck cleaning, pressure washing

08/24/2011

Luke P.

We needed to have the vinyl siding power washed. We called Burrini's, and someone came out to measure the house the day after we called for the estimate. It took about a week to get the estimate in the mail. They scheduled us for the same week that we called to hire them. The price was consistent with others that provide power washing in our area. We did use a Valpak coupon. I was quite happy with the results. All the mold was gone from the North side of the house, and any dirt elsewhere was completely cleaned off. I was also pleased that they power washed the slate steps on our stoop. They left the work site very clean, and nothing was disturbed around the house. I will use them again the next time I need the house power washed.

Description of Work
We hired Burrini's to power wash the vinyl siding on our house.

North Jersey Specialists Inc

North Jersey Specialists, Inc. has been in the professional painting and protective coating industry for 38 years. Our goal is to satisfy. The customer will feel as if the home, house of worship or commercial building belongs to us. We take ownership of each of our projects. NJS wants to complete the project once. The only way, the right way. We never sub-contract and the owner is still active. Many of the employees have over ten years with us. Several men retired after serving us and our industry for 18 years. Additional email - info@njspecialists.net. Additional phones - 973-927-1616

Offers by North Jersey Specialists Inc on Angi
    OnPoint Washing

*Out Of Office Until August 16th* We specialize in pressure washing, window cleaning, roof cleaning, snow removal, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Inside Out Painting

**2012, '13, '14, & '15 SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER** Inside Out Painting LLC is a family owned company that has been in business for over 15 years. We have a reputation for professional high quality paint jobs at fair and reasonable prices. Our methods of operation are shaped by our dedication to quality. We are enthusiastic about what we have to offer our customers and believe that this will ensure our continued success. ( We have recently been featured on HGTV's Color Splash!!!! ) look for Chris onTV Additional phones - (732) 382-3922, (800) 525-6481, (973) 464-9295. Additional emails - insideoutpainting@hotmail.com

Pressure Washing, Window Cleaning and Roof Cleaning