Glass Doctor of Ramsey

Founded 1999 • With Angi since July 2007

75 Orchard St

Ramsey, NJ 07446

At Glass Doctor, We Fix Your Panes! Our professional certified glass service specialist deliver world-class service and value because Glass Doctor strives to exceed your expectations. Glass Doctor certified service specialist install, repair or replace Energy Star rated insulated glass windows, decorative glass, storm windows, skylight glass or any other glass product you might need. If you need immediate glass repair or replacement help - whether it's a cracked window, or smashed storefront - call us today. If you are thinking about home interior upgrades, get inspired with our galleries of glass shower doors, decorative entry doors, replacement windows, and custom mirrors. Our courteous, professional specialist are fully trained to repair, replace, renovate and protect any glass in your home, or business. Often we can replace cracked, foggy or chipped glass into your existing window sashes or door panels, instead of replacing the entire window or door. Give us a call today! 9 years in a row Super Service Award winner. Call us today to find out why. Uniformed Specialist. NO subcontractors used, ever. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT DOING ANY AUTO GLASS AT THIS TIME....

05/05/2020

Henni S.

They were very professional and I was very impressed. I will definitely use them when I need to replace the rest om my windows.

Description of Work
They replaced a window.

01/27/2020

CYNTHIA F.

I can't say enough good words about this company. Through the years I have used this company to replace 30 windows. Everyone involved is easy to work with and competent. The job always goes well. This company always strives for customer satisfaction. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
window replacements

Category replacement windows

We greatly appreciate your thoughtful review and your business over the years. It means a lot to us. We really try our best to ensure complete customer satisfaction and are so glad that you have had great experiences!

11/17/2018

Kathleen M.

Glass Doctor was very professional and straightforward from the initial phone call. The office team was polite and helpful. After George came to give me an estimate and measure, he also suggested several useful tips to make the process go smoothly ( for example- hold off on installing the new light fixtures until the mirror was in. It made for a better lighting fit and protected the lights from any damage.) The mirror installers were punctual, courteous, and respectful of my home. They left the area very clean and tidy. Price wise, Glass Doctor is very competitive with others I had researched. They were not the closest in miles or the cheapest but I decided to work with them because of the reviews and word-of-mouth comments I heard. The quality of the product and service is what I wanted as I look at this as a long term investment in my home and something I use and enjoy every day. I am very pleased with the result and would not hesitate to recommend them to family and friends

Description of Work
In the process of redoing our master bath, we had Glass Doctor of Ramsey remove an large, old mirror and measure, supply, and install a new 100 x 46 quarter-inch thick beveled mirror. The job was done in two stages. First, the old mirror was removed and then, after the room was painted and cabinetry installed the new mirror at a later date.

Category glass repair

11/17/2018

Silvia T.

It went so well that we hired them to do similar work in our new home. This team is the best in the business!!

Description of Work
Several windows were replaced

11/16/2018

Virginia C.

Excellent!!! Professional , neat and expertly installed.

Description of Work
Replacement & update of glass patio sliding doors; shower doors. New thermal storm door for the front of our house.

Category doors

11/15/2018

Robert H.

It went very well. The replacement glass was delivered faster than originally promised and was packaged up for transport to my home to avoid possible breakage. This is the second time I've used Glass Doctor in Ramsey. The prior experience was a bigger project to install a custom glass pane that included a doggie dog in my back porch sliding door. Wonderful addition and my dogs love it. Very tricky piece of work which George and his team a Glass Doctor in Ramsey pulled off flawlessly. Cannot say enough good things about this crew.

Description of Work
Replaced a plate of tempered glass insert for my dining room table to exact measurement specifics.

11/15/2018

Elisa S.

The project went very smoothly. They are very professional, clean and got the work done on time. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Replacement sliding doors

Category doors

10/29/2018

Christine M.

It was an excellent experience. The receptionist was extremely courteous and helpful as I waited. The repair person explained what he was going to do and how much it would cost. He was very knowledgeable and worked very efficiently. I would highly recommend this business and will return when I need any glass work done.

Description of Work
Windshield glass repair

Category replacement windows, auto glass

10/26/2018

Anthony R.

All went smoothly, without a glitch and done professionally at a very competitive price!

Description of Work
Custom mirror made and installed

10/26/2018

Kenneth H.

Very good! I was exactly what we were hoping for.

Description of Work
Replace shower enclosure and doors

Category glass repair, home remodeling

09/16/2018

KENNETH P.

Great. Delivered and installed as promised.

Description of Work
Fogged pane on an Andersen bay window replaced.

09/15/2018

Katherine C.

This is a well-run business! They were completely professional and easy to work with on the phone, and both the estimate and the final work were done in a timely and respectful manner. I wholeheartedly recommend them!

Description of Work
Replacing one damaged window

09/15/2018

Beverly W.

Worked out great. Got my windshield the same day.

Description of Work
Replaced windshield

09/14/2018

Elaine B.

Arrived when promised - worked quickly and efficiently - cleaned up after completing work. Very professional.

Description of Work
Replacement of 5 patio windows and 2 bedroom windows.

Richard D.

Very well! Very professional job and thorough cleanup after. Although the start was delayed because of all the rain, they came as soon as possible.

Description of Work
Old skylight was removed and replaced.

Category skylights

ken S.

They did a great job, Very efficient.

Description of Work
Replace a bathroom window that was broken as a result of last winters weather.

Li D.

The workers took caution not to damage anything while they worked in the bathroom to install the glass shower door. They've covered floors and wall they were using for the install. I did not realize how hot it was up in the bathroom but they did not complain one bid. After the install, they made sure to explain not to use the shower for 24hrs and the proper care needed. They cleaned after themselves and left me not much to clean unlike some other contractors and plumbers I had to deal with. When I used the shower a day or two later, I noticed there was a leak by the bottom hinge but George was quick to fix the leak and any issues I had with the installation. He came at a time that was convenient for me, a working mom, which was a plus! They are truly a delight to work with and will definitely go back to the Glass Doctor of Ramsey for any glass services.

Description of Work
glass shower installed

Category glass repair, doors

Gary G.

GREAT . It was a challenging job done well the first time. We are very satisfied!

Description of Work
Repair rotted wood window trim

07/20/2018

Ja G.

Response to request was timely. Service was very professional. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Description of Work
Two separate window repairs and replacement of one.

06/22/2018

GARY L.

It went very well, I called on a Monday and they scheduled me in for that Wednesday. They fixed it right the first time. They were quick, neat, and very friendly.

Description of Work
They fixed a window in my garage.

06/22/2018

Dan N.

Glass Doctor did the job perfectly and with complete professionalism. We are 100% happy with the work and would absolutely recommend them to all.

Description of Work
9 custom windows glass replaced

05/09/2018

CD G.

Terffice service, the installer was on time, service was done in a professional manner. Outstanding results other service companies could take lessons from the Glass Doctor of Ramsey.

Description of Work
new screen/storm door installed

01/22/2018

Meryl H.

I was very happy with the Service of the Glass Doctor I would definitely recommend them

Description of Work
I replaced broken window panes in a lot of locations in my home

Category replacement windows

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind words.

01/21/2018

Debra J.

I was happy that I could replace just the glass on one door. I thought my only option was replacing the whole unit. The repair went well and the door is great.

Description of Work
I had the broken glass replaced on our sliding door.

Category glass repair, doors

01/19/2018

Kenneth P.

Excellent. They came out and explained various options and offered their recommendations. The process was seamless. We ordered the glass and set up an appointment. The team that did the installation was professional, white glove service and the installation wasn't routine given the high location of the large, heavy glass.

Description of Work
replacement of a large custom picture window that had cracked due to house settling

Zow Business Solutions LLC

Specializing in HANDYMAN SERVICES ! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! There is not a small job for us, change a bulb, fix a door, build a furniture or re-do your bathroom... You will be pleased with us. We provide clean and effective service!

Ultimate Home Services

Winner of 2019 Angie's List Super Service Award! We have won 9 years in a row! Super responsive - reasonable rates! Free Estimates. In 2020 "Ultimate Home Services" will continue to focus on specializing in Bathroom, Basement and Kitchen remodeling exclusively. Please go to our website for more information (www.my-uhs.com) or simply call us now for an appointment to estimate your bathroom or basement remodel: (201) 937-9141.

Offers by Ultimate Home Services on Angi
    Window Galaxy USA

Galaxy Home Energy Group understands how important it is for your home to be energy-efficient and beautiful, which is why it is our passion to provide you with home improvements that can help you achieve these goals. Our primary mission is to provide you with specialized home improvement products and services that can improve your quality of life and increase the value of your home. All of our staff are fully trained, licensed, and certified, and all our products come with an all inclusive double lifetime warranty. We now have added the new Solar Shingle, no more bulky solar panels. The Solar Shingle inter grades with your new roof turning your roof into a power plant on your home saving you thousands on your utility bills for many years to come.

Offers by Window Galaxy USA on Angi

13VH04934600
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

Insulated Glass Replacements, Shower & Tub Enclosures, Office Glass, Mirrors, Patio Doors & Replacement Energy Efficient Windows, Window Repair, Window Replacement, Glass Cabinet Inserts, Glass Railings, Door Controls, Shower Doors, Window Reglaze.

Interior Doors & Bubble Skylights.