Glass Doctor of Ramsey

Founded 1999 • With Angi since July 2007

75 Orchard St

Ramsey, NJ 07446

At Glass Doctor, We Fix Your Panes! Our professional certified glass service specialist deliver world-class service and value because Glass Doctor strives to exceed your expectations. Glass Doctor certified service specialist install, repair or replace Energy Star rated insulated glass windows, decorative glass, storm windows, skylight glass or any other glass product you might need. If you need immediate glass repair or replacement help - whether it's a cracked window, or smashed storefront - call us today. If you are thinking about home interior upgrades, get inspired with our galleries of glass shower doors, decorative entry doors, replacement windows, and custom mirrors. Our courteous, professional specialist are fully trained to repair, replace, renovate and protect any glass in your home, or business. Often we can replace cracked, foggy or chipped glass into your existing window sashes or door panels, instead of replacing the entire window or door. Give us a call today! 9 years in a row Super Service Award winner. Call us today to find out why. Uniformed Specialist. NO subcontractors used, ever. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT DOING ANY AUTO GLASS AT THIS TIME....

05/05/2020

Henni S.

They were very professional and I was very impressed. I will definitely use them when I need to replace the rest om my windows.

Description of Work
They replaced a window.

Category replacement windows

01/27/2020

CYNTHIA F.

I can't say enough good words about this company. Through the years I have used this company to replace 30 windows. Everyone involved is easy to work with and competent. The job always goes well. This company always strives for customer satisfaction. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
window replacements

Category replacement windows

We greatly appreciate your thoughtful review and your business over the years. It means a lot to us. We really try our best to ensure complete customer satisfaction and are so glad that you have had great experiences!

11/17/2018

Kathleen M.

Glass Doctor was very professional and straightforward from the initial phone call. The office team was polite and helpful. After George came to give me an estimate and measure, he also suggested several useful tips to make the process go smoothly ( for example- hold off on installing the new light fixtures until the mirror was in. It made for a better lighting fit and protected the lights from any damage.) The mirror installers were punctual, courteous, and respectful of my home. They left the area very clean and tidy. Price wise, Glass Doctor is very competitive with others I had researched. They were not the closest in miles or the cheapest but I decided to work with them because of the reviews and word-of-mouth comments I heard. The quality of the product and service is what I wanted as I look at this as a long term investment in my home and something I use and enjoy every day. I am very pleased with the result and would not hesitate to recommend them to family and friends

Description of Work
In the process of redoing our master bath, we had Glass Doctor of Ramsey remove an large, old mirror and measure, supply, and install a new 100 x 46 quarter-inch thick beveled mirror. The job was done in two stages. First, the old mirror was removed and then, after the room was painted and cabinetry installed the new mirror at a later date.

Category glass repair

11/17/2018

Silvia T.

It went so well that we hired them to do similar work in our new home. This team is the best in the business!!

Description of Work
Several windows were replaced

11/16/2018

Virginia C.

Excellent!!! Professional , neat and expertly installed.

Description of Work
Replacement & update of glass patio sliding doors; shower doors. New thermal storm door for the front of our house.

Category doors

11/15/2018

Robert H.

It went very well. The replacement glass was delivered faster than originally promised and was packaged up for transport to my home to avoid possible breakage. This is the second time I've used Glass Doctor in Ramsey. The prior experience was a bigger project to install a custom glass pane that included a doggie dog in my back porch sliding door. Wonderful addition and my dogs love it. Very tricky piece of work which George and his team a Glass Doctor in Ramsey pulled off flawlessly. Cannot say enough good things about this crew.

Description of Work
Replaced a plate of tempered glass insert for my dining room table to exact measurement specifics.

11/15/2018

Elisa S.

The project went very smoothly. They are very professional, clean and got the work done on time. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Replacement sliding doors

Category doors

10/29/2018

Christine M.

It was an excellent experience. The receptionist was extremely courteous and helpful as I waited. The repair person explained what he was going to do and how much it would cost. He was very knowledgeable and worked very efficiently. I would highly recommend this business and will return when I need any glass work done.

Description of Work
Windshield glass repair

Category replacement windows,auto glass

10/26/2018

Kenneth H.

Very good! I was exactly what we were hoping for.

Description of Work
Replace shower enclosure and doors

Category glass repair,home remodeling

10/26/2018

Anthony R.

All went smoothly, without a glitch and done professionally at a very competitive price!

Description of Work
Custom mirror made and installed

Wily's Construction LLC

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! PLEASE CALL TO SCHEDULE AN ESTIMATE TODAY! Check us out at www.wilysconstruction.com for additional photos!

Metal Medics Mobile Welding LLC

We specialize in welding and wrought iron. Call Michael (Owner) @ (845) 826-5812 for an immediate response.

Window MD

13VH04934600
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

Insulated Glass Replacements, Shower & Tub Enclosures, Office Glass, Mirrors, Patio Doors & Replacement Energy Efficient Windows, Window Repair, Window Replacement, Glass Cabinet Inserts, Glass Railings, Door Controls, Shower Doors, Window Reglaze.

Interior Doors & Bubble Skylights.