Anchor Landscaping & General Construction

Founded 1990 • With Angi since January 2006

After you call the VERY EXPENSIVE tradesman for their estimate, call Miguel and he will BEAT IT!!!! With SUPERIOR WORK QUALITY, TONS OF REFERENCES!!!!...

10/20/2014

They are very good and responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do our yard work.

CATEGORY hardscaping

09/30/2014

Have used them for over 4 years...Professional quality work and outstanding service. Owner cares about the quality and workmanship of his crews and ensures his customers are satisfied

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full landscape work... Spring to Fall grass cutting & cleanup; pruning and weeding; gutter cleaning; chemical applications; etc..

CATEGORY landscaping

08/09/2013

We have a service contract with them, and they come out weekly. They have made our lawn look better than it ever has. They came and trimmed the new shrub that the landscaping company had installed, and they did a terrible job. We do not use them for these kind of of services, because it is a once a year service, but they did it. I am furious with them right now, but they have overall been good to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Anchor Landscaping & General Construction for lawn maintenance.

CATEGORY lawn service

06/13/2013

They were very good. They were courteous, good and delivered on time. They were excellent. Their price was comparable to everybody else. I'm very happy with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Anchor Landscaping & General Construction to landscape my whole front.

CATEGORY landscaping

12/28/2012

very well, they stand behind their work. We had some shrubs die and they replaced them free.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They maintain my property from snow removal to lawn maintenance. They also installed pavers, shrubs, trees, mulch, and on and on. They are really excellent and I highly recommend them.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,hardscaping

All Landscaping, Hardscaping, Plantings, Lawn Maintenance, Lawn Renovation, General Construction, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Flooring, Pavers, Waterproofing Basements, 20 years experience in all of the above and MORE!!

MasterCard, Visa, Check