Classic Electric LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since May 2010

Classic Electric is an owner operated electrical contracting service for homeowners and small business owners. Ron Pecina Jr, proprietor, has worked for 20 years as an electrician and offers a solution for any task involving electrical wiring. We DO NOT use subcontractors and we are a licensed and insured electrical contractor, license # 16557. We prefer setting up an appointment to meet with potential customers before offering a price quote. All proposals are electronically filed and sent out promptly so that you know the price of the job before any work is done....

8K SOLUTIONS LLC

Welcome to 8KSOLUTIONS LLC. We provide all the electrical service to guarantee our customers satisfaction. Please see our services offered. We are currently offering a 20% discount for all new customers . hablamos español. services: - wiriing service . - lighting installation/repair/upgrade. - electrical panels replace/upgrade. - security systems cameras.

DVS Contracting Corporation

Specializing in remodels & electrical! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by DVS Contracting Corporation on Angi
Quantum Electric NY

Quantum Electric NY is an Owner Operated Electrical Service based out of Staten Island, NY. My focus is quality for all of my customers. I have over 6 years of experience and I never cut corners ,even when it's more expensive. Some of my competitors are cheaper, but I will take time to make sure you are 100% happy. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home.

10/31/2016

I got my quote pretty quickly but held Ron off for several months. When I re-connected with him, he worked with my schedule. The work turned out to be a bit more tricky than originally anticipated but Ron worked around all of the issues. The important thing is that in the end, everything I needed was done very well. I plan to have Ron do more work and I would recommend him to anyone. Keep in mind ...

Description of Work
I had asked Ron to handle a long laundry list of electrical needs I had from adding more outlets, fixtures, replacing a bathroom fan, adding remote Lutron lighting and adding a transfer switch for my generator that needed to be connected to both my main box (from the original 1952 house) and a sub on the second floor (of the new addition in 2004).

08/05/2016

I was impressed with the service Ron provided. He takes care of ordering the permit and schedules the inspections. He has coordinated well with me and my husband around our very busy work schedule. He is a great guy to work with. He has even worked very well with delivery people and other contractors who have been working in our house at the same time. Just talking to Ron about our ideas for our h...

Description of Work
We bought a house that needed a bunch of work. We had our electric panel updated, updated the grounding for the house, installed all new modern plugs, switches and dimmers, and also installed recessed lighting in the kitchen and living room.

12/15/2015

06/24/2015

It went very well. Ron came and explained the entire job thoroughly before beginning. He needed access to our electrical panel inside garage and ran electrical line through wall to exterior of house and ran it along the siding into a stone bed and under a paver walkway to the garden wall. He needed to run a conduit pipe for the wire. He did not disturb the patio block; he drove the conduit pipe un...

Description of Work
Installed an electrical outlet outside our garden wall in backyard.

06/17/2015

Everything went great. The guys came on a Friday and did some work so that on Saturday my electric wasn't off such a long time. Their workmanship and professionalism was the best. I highly recommend these guys.

Description of Work
Installed a new 200 amp electrical service and some additional electric repairs.

02/24/2015

We started out calling Ron to assist with an electrical problem that arose during a remodel. He called me back right after I called and was at our house within the hour to make a quick fix. While he was here, we had him send us an estimate at all of the electrical work we needed and were able to set-up some dates fro him to come back and do the work. Ron was great to work with. He was flexible and even came on a Saturday afternoon to do some things that would make our current remodel run easier. He is very thorough and adjusted some of our switch plates that I had not even noticed to be perfect. I would definitely use Ron for any upcoming electrical problems or updates we need done. We are already planning on calling him for a future project.

Description of Work
He fixed some electrical issues we were having, replaced our electric heaters, replaced old receptacles with one's that matched our room, and installed new recessed lighting.

04/30/2012

We had Ron do some work for us in March 26, 2012 and were pleased with his work. We asked for an estimate on installing ceing fans in three of our second floor bedrooms. He gave us an estimate of $750 which we agreed to. We purchased three Ceiling Fans and decided to have light kits on just 2 of the fans. We called Ron to let him know we had purchased the fans and light kits and Ron told us about the light dimmer/ fan speed devices that would be $50 for each room. We decided on putting the devices in the two rooms with the light kits and scheduled an installation date. Ron arrived right on time at 9AM. He said he would probably be done around 3:30PM which he was. His work is very professional and when he left everything was clean. Ron told us that because he was able to run the power for the third fan from a light in the attic he deducted $50 off the bill for a total of $800.We are very happy with his work and have discussed a future project.

Description of Work
We had three ceiling fans installed in three second floor bedrooms. Two of the ceiling fans had light kits and fan speed/light dimmer devices installed, the third room had just the ceiling fan. Wiring had to be run as there were no ceiling fans in these rooms previously.

04/05/2012

Classic Electric was reccomended by my son who had work done by them and was pleased. I called and we talked about the problem I was having with the kitchen lights. We set up an appointment time for a few days later. He arrived at the appointed time, checked out the light problem and replaced the two ballasts. His work was clean and efficent. When he had finished I asked him for an estimate on installing ceiling fans in three upstairs bedrooms. We agreed to the price and have just ordered the fans that will take about a week to come in and are working on an installation date.

Description of Work
Replaced two ballasts for fluorescent fixtures in the kitchen's dropped ceiling.

12/15/2015

Category electrician

200 amp service upgrades, new receptacles, new switches, dimmers, removal of knob and tube, swimming pool wiring, kitchen wiring, bathroom wiring, emergency generator wiring, smoke detectors, recessed lighting, motion lights, exhaust fans, new light fixtures, and much, much more.

We do not offer photovoltaic electrical system (solar) installations at this time.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal