ADP Land Design

Founded 1999 • With Angi since February 2010

4.4

548 Alexander Rd

Princeton, NJ 08540

Since 1999, we have designed, built, and maintained properties of all types. Like hundreds of satisfied customers, you can count on us for complete satisfaction and solid value....

12/18/2021

Robert D.

We had a mature blue spruce tree at the back of our fenced yard that died, and we needed leaf cleanup in our garden and front yard. I called a few landscape and tree companies, and Alex from ADP was the only one who came over to give me an estimate on the very same day I called. Alex was very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. His price was fair, and we scheduled the work. The ADP crew showed up on the morning as scheduled and got right to work. They took down the dead tree safely, with no damage to our garden, cleaned up the area and hauled away all the wood. Then the crew cleared all the leaves from our garden and front yard and piled them neatly at the curb for collection. The entire job was done in only in a few hours. I was very impressed with their work ethic and the wife and I couldn't be happier with the results. That dangerous tree is gone, and our garden looks beautiful. I highly recommend ADP and we'll definitely be using their services in the future!

Description of Work
We had a dead blue spruce tree that had to be removed and we needed leaf cleanup.

Category lawn service,leaf removal,tree service

07/08/2020

John or Joyce B.

Excellent experience. Shortly after placing a request for service Alex contacted me and came to give me an estimate a couple of hours later. Job was completed same day, as requested since I was afraid to have the limbs dangling from the tree. Very satisfied and I will use again. Brush was cleaned up and removed from property.

Description of Work
Two large tree limbs hanging over house were removed.

Category tree service,stamped concrete

01/31/2017

Judith L.

I just remember their pricing was fair. I don't remember what it was. It was quite a bit of work. They were prompt, knew what they were doing and were professional. They also were not afraid to climb the trees, which, when some people get older they are wary of climbing the trees anymore.

Description of Work
We had trees removed and large ones pruned by Princeton Tree Service/ADP Land Design. They also ground up some stumps and limbs. They may have had somebody else do that -- they may have called somebody else who had a stump grinding machine.

Category tree service

08/31/2015

ron C.

ok, new heads not really providing the right coverage. zone trouble shooting took some time but was resolved

Description of Work
add 5 sprinkler head and trouble shoot one zone

Category lawn service,irrigation systems

10/21/2014

Jigisha S.

Ok, but not as responsive as I would like.

Description of Work
Cut lawn and removed leaves.

Category lawn service,leaf removal

02/12/2014

Maria L.

It was fine. The price was good. They were good.

Description of Work
I used ADP Land Design to trim the trees around our property.

Category tree service

01/22/2014

Michele C.

Having contracted with many snow removal services in the past, I have to say that this experience was the best I've had! I am quite a bit out of their service area, but they still arrived ON TIME and did a great job as well. I would highly recommend this company!!!

Description of Work
Snow removal.

Category snow removal

01/04/2014

Michele C.

Having been hit with 6-7 inches of snow, I needed to find someone for snow removal. I found ADP through Angie's LIst. I called at 10 am and my driveway was clear by 1:30pm that afternoon. Alex from ADP was a pleasure to work with. Although my home is outside of his normal working area, he agreed to do the work and showed up at the time he quoted me on the phone. He and his crew were thorough and did a great job of removing the snow without creating mountains of it alongside my driveway (which had been done by other snow removers in the past). I asked him to add me to his calendar for future snow storms. If you are in the area and need snow removal, by all means, check out ADP!

Description of Work
Snow Removal

Category snow removal

09/27/2013

warren D.

While scheduling the work took over three weeks, once they begin work it took only a day and half. The half day was finishing touch. We are more than please with the work. We are looking forward to next spring and summer to enjoy in even more. We do recommend them with patience.

Description of Work
ADP put in a patio

Category patios

09/15/2013

Colleen M.

Excellent job. The owner sat with us for over an hour to discuss the design. I did it want a lot of plantings, I wanted a design that looked good with very low maintenance on my end. He came up with a great design that I have had for over two years and love. They started the job as scheduled. Everyone was profession and timely. The job took about a week to complete,we had perfect weather. I have three dogs so I had concerns around the yard being a mess. They made sure everything was put away at the end of the day. We were so happy with their professionalism and service we hired them on as our landscapers. I also wanted to note that I called 4 landscapers for proposals on this project, two never showed and the third showed but never gave me a proposal. I like high quality work and ADP delivered.

Description of Work
Complete overhaul of front and back soft scape. Designed planting layout, installed sprinkler system, removed all old platings including grass and old mulch, laid new mulch and new sod.

Category landscaping

New Jersey Irrigation Services Corp

We have 10 employees. We do not sub out our work, if we give you an estimate, then our company does the work.

ALPE Janitorial & Handyman

My company especialized in house and commercial cleaning, we clean carpets and we disinfect for covid. And we also have our handyman part that we offer all handyman trades as well as powerwashing, painting, and floor repair and restored. We are a company that focus on all aspects of needs " Jacks of all trades". we been doing this for about 12 years and counting. We are here to help you.

Cambridge Landscapes

Welcome to Cambridge Landscapes, the premier landscape design group servicing the greater Bucks County, as well as, Central New Jersey area. Quality is a key component for Cambridge: products/materials, workmanship, and customer service. Customer satisfaction is the key to Cambridge Landscapes’ success. Whether we are custom designing your backyard utopia or correcting a poor drainage situation, Cambridge gives the same high quality and professional integrity to every one of our customers. We pride ourselves in helping others transform their basic backyards into a sanctuary in which to retreat to after a long day's work or to gather with friends and family.

Landscape, patios, walkways, landscape design, landscape installation, snow removal, snow plow, snow services, lawn cutting, outdoor patios, lawn maintenance, paving stones, pavers, paver, landscaping services, patios ideas, landscaper pavers, brick pavers, grounds maintenance, patio, patios, landscaper, landscapers, garden design, landscape contractor, irrigation,

Ask for details.