ACTION POOLS & SUPPLIES INC

With Angi since June 2010

1.5

General Remodeling

American Home Remodeling Inc

American Home Remodeling is a family owned and operated full service remodeling and renovation company. You will work directly with an owner from the initial estimate process to the completion of your job! We offer complete home services with over 40 years of remodeling experience. We have completed thousands of projects with one simple goal: quality workmanship and great prices. We have an experienced team who specialize in premium product lines for roofing replacement, Vinyl siding and insulation, replacement windows, masonry walkways and patios, stone and brick face, kitchen and bathroom renovations, and more. We offer 100% Financing with various different programs tailored to your budget and needs. At American Home we take great pride in our work and are completely committed to customer satisfaction! American Home Remodeling is licensed and fully insured in New Jersey and parts of New York to operate as a home remodeling company. Our licenses include The New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance, and a registration with The New Jersey, New York, and Connecticut Division of Consumer Affairs. We respectfully ask when scheduling an estimate that all homeowners please be present. Our reasoning is due to our estimates being concise, descriptive, and hopefully educational in the home remodeling field. We feel when researching a home improvement contractor, allowing us to interact and provide information to all parties involved works best! Thank you for giving American Home Remodeling the opportunity to be considered as your next home improvement specialist! We will work hard to earn your business and look forward to servicing you on your next home project!

Offers by American Home Remodeling Inc on Angi
Crest Construction Group LLC

We are a full service construction company serving all of NJ and Eastern PA. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Remodeling Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Additional emails - ksuperak@crestusa.com. info@crestusa.com

DVS Contracting Corporation

Specializing in remodels & electrical! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

04/21/2013

I called Action Pool to get a price for a pool liner & install. Left a voice message and never got a return phone call. I do use them to purchase pool supplies which I will continue to do because they are conveniently located for me.

Description of Work
None

Category pool cleaners

08/11/2012

I have just had the nastiest and last experience with this company. I have been using them over 10 years and have mostly had expensive and frustrating experiences with them, and now I can add down right nasty to the list! The owner has been nasty any time I have ever talked to him, but today was the worst! I have continued to use them because I don't know who else to use, and the pool company I us...

Description of Work
I bring water samples, give info regarding the routine of maintaining my swimming pool and the current problem I am having with it, and they give me the necessary chemicals, information and instruction on how to fix the problem(s)

Category pool cleaners