Voorhees & Crane Painting

Founded 1990 • With Angi since January 2011

Voorhees & Crane Painting offer the best in painting, wall covering and power washing service in the Middletown, NJ area since 1991. Call us on 732-787-4400....

Navas Painting & Powerwash

With over 10 years of experience, we focus on Painting and Power Washing services in the Red Bank area. We will treat your property as if it were our own. Give us a call today, we look forward to working with each and every customer.

Offers by Navas Painting & Powerwash on Angi
Mr Gomez Construction LLC

HOMEWORX

PROUDLY VETERAN OWNED & OPERATED HOMEWORX painting based out of Neptune, NJ, provides interior and exterior painting services to both residential and commercial clients in the Monmouth and Ocean County areas. We strive for perfection and pride ourselves on our razor sharp attention to detail, professionalism, integrity and precision. We served our country now we look forward to serving you! Thank you!

06/29/2017

Bob was great to work with! He was very responsive when we were planning the project. The job was completed quickly and looks great! Would definitely use them again in the future!

Description of Work
Wallpapering

Category wallpaper,interior painters

04/12/2017

Bob is very professional and prompt. All work that has been performed was done in a neat and timely manner. Very easy to work with. I would absolutely recommend him without hesitation.

Description of Work
Wallpaper installations as well as painting

Category wallpaper,interior painters

09/01/2013

We did not find Don from Angie's list, but he was actually recommended by one of my friends. We were very happy about the result, and wanted to write a good review about Don and his team. Don and his team did a very good and professional job. We had the basement, master bedroom, master bathroom, family room, living room, hallway, and entryway painted. He brought 2 guys with him each day, and they worked hard from the time they arrived until the time they left, each day. They were very punctual, polite, and they cleaned up after themselves throughout the job. Don was very responsive, and easy to reach before and during the job. We would definitely use him again in the future!

Description of Work
Painted multiple interior rooms.

Category interior painters

02/02/2012

Project was completed in two days and the crew was professional the entire time they were in my house. I will be calling them again in the spring to powerwash my house and repaint some of the decorative molding.

Description of Work
They repainted a large two-story foyer, finished a step into my family room (it was in complete disrepair by previous owners), and repaired a crack in the ceiling. They were very highly rated and their quote was the most reasonable one I was give. One painter I had in my house told me that the small was 'too small to be worth his time.' However Vorhees and Crcane were more than happy to take on the job and did fantastic work.

Category interior painters

painters, power washing, painting contractor, wall coverings, Painter