Konstruction LLC

Port Monmouth, NJ 07758

design/build services...

01/29/2015

Beth B.

We are very pleased with the plans and would definitely recommend KONstruction LLC.

Description of Work
Architect plans for a major home renovation .. Plans are wonderful; within budget; and the architect followed what we wanted but made it better .. we are very pleased; as a matter of fact, after receiving several other estimates, we have chosen KONstruction LLC to do the actual renovation.

02/05/2014

Jean F.

We highly recommend working with Konstantinos on any construction Project..

Description of Work
My husband and I needed an architect for our home renovation. Konstantinos came to our home on time and prepared. We instantly felt at ease with him as he explained the process and what it would take to complete it. His ideas were right in line with ours and we felt at ease working with him. We would definitely recommend Konstantinos to anyone doing this work, especially for the first time. Pricing was very reasonable.

07/31/2013

Barry F.

I received Konstruction LLC ... and the architect Konstantine Aravantinos ... names, from someone doing business in Town Hall in my town ... they had used this company and were very happy with their work. I was in need of an architect to prepare a design for the lifting of my home, so I contacted Konstantine. He first came to my home to work out the details of the contract, and explain all the services he would provide. He was professional and caring ... he understood that I had just had a devastating loss and took his time to explain everything that I needed to have done. We then went into the phase of drawing up the architectural plans ... my wife and I had several meetings with Konstantine ... his designs were perfect and encompassed everything we needed done ... he went above and beyond what we had expected ... he not only prepared a design that would lift our home out of the flood zone, but a design that could also withstand floods, hurricanes and earthquakes. After the process was finished I had to take the plans to the zoning board for approval ... the zoning board had modifications in just one area ... Konstantine quickly turned around the plans so that we could get them right back to the zoning board and get them approved ... and there was no additional charge. Throughout my entire time working with Konstantine he maintained courteous and professional mannerisms. He took a lot of time to explain to my wife and myself the design that he had prepared. He always returned our phone calls promptly, and never left us waiting or wanting for need to speak to him and clarify matters as they were proceeding. We would definitely work with Konstruction LLC and Konstantine Aravantinos again ... we are delighted that we had this company prepare our plans.

Description of Work
Prepared a complete set of architectural drawings for the lifting of my home ... included an engineer review.

07/31/2013

Joseph M.

Very helpful, the turn around was also very quick. The township inspectors I submitted the plans to were satisfied with the plans that were drawn, and allowed me to start performing renovations immediately. Price was very reasonable and I'd use them again in the future or recommend them to friends.

Description of Work
Came to my location, listened to the work I was planning on doing to my home, offered insight for the project, measured the house completely, and created blueprints of my current and projected house which were necessary for the township for permit approval.

Kacmarsky Quality Builders

Rely on Ronald Kacmarsky Architectural Group for your next design project. With 20 years of professional experience, we can turn your ideas into a design that reflects your personal style. Contact us and get a FREE initial consultation.

JSD Properties, LLC

Located in Keyport New Jersey, JSD Properties LLC is committed to providing excellence, quality craftsmanship and customer service. With over 20 years of experience in home remodeling and renovation, we specialize in additions, kitchen and bathroom remodels, major home renovations, new home building, repairs and more. We look forward to working with you to help build your dreams. Please visit our website at https://jsdcustomhomebuilders.com/

Offers by JSD Properties, LLC on Angi
    Joseph Primiano Architect

Architectural firm dealing with all types and sizes of residential and commercial projects. Design services, color three dimensional renderings, construction drawings, board approvals, and more.

Construction services for the renovation, addition, and/or new construction of your home or business.