Precision Overhead Garage Door Service

Founded 1999 • With Angi since September 2007

Offices in Northern NJ, Westchester, Nassau, Suffolk, Orange, Rockland, Putnam, Ulster, and Dutchess Counties in New York and Fairfield County, CT. We provide garage door service when it’s convenient for you. Angie's List Super Service Award Winners 10 Consecutive years. All phone calls answered

2022 Super Service Award

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

4.4

garage doors (1063)door installation (11)

12/04/2022

Marisa D.

John is excellent honest and professional. I will use him for this service every time. Thank you for excellent service John!!!!

Description of Work
Replacement

11/28/2022

David R.

Very prompt and professional. Taylor explained all the options very well and made some suggestions.

Description of Work
Replaced broken spring

10/23/2022

Luigina L.

Great something was blocking the eye of the garage

Description of Work
nothing needed to be done

Work Completed On 10/23/2022

10/20/2022

Denise S.

They gave an estimate for $700 minimum and with parts could be up to $1500 It is not even an electric door but is a manual door. I declined them doing any work and called someone else to come out and they did the work for only $50.00.

Description of Work
I called them out to fix the garage door which would not open.

Work Completed On 10/20/2022

hello [Member Name Removed], We gave you 3 options for repair, we did not charge you? We are truly sorry if we are not the right company for you...

10/09/2022

Ben B.

Excellent work performed cost as estimated by Tech. He also told us 1-1.5 hrs. He again was right on with timing for the job. GREAT Job thank you

Description of Work
Garage door was not working

Work Completed On 10/09/2022

09/24/2022

Beth G.

Ryan Patrick is awesome! He had done work for us 6 months ago and we were so impressed that we immediately thought of him and called Precision when our other door needed repair. Ryan is professional, skilled, and trustworthy. I tend to be skeptical about hiring people but not with Ryan. Precision is lucky to have such an excellent worker! Def recommend calling Precision!

Description of Work
Garage door opener installed and garage door fixed

Work Completed On 09/22/2022

09/22/2022

Carol C.

Jeffrey was fantastic! Arrived early, asked probing questions to understand the issues, explained the work to be done using the estimate, and completed the work rapidly, without mess and with a smile. Reviewed the work completed in detail. Very kind and professional. Will hire again. Thank you Jeffrey!

Description of Work
Service on existing mechanism, new key pad and remote control

Work Completed On 09/22/2022

09/21/2022

Kemi A.

This individual should not be allowed to work in this field. Taking advantage of your customers is the greatest dishonesty. I am Africans American individual that asked for your services but I was cheated by this individual. Price was 250 dollar but he charged me 999.00 in my credit card. I called the consumer service I was told that they will send me a check of 230 dollars for that price I did not get the money yet.

Description of Work
Garage door

Work Completed On 09/13/2022

Review for Precision Overhead Garage Door Service - 220 West Pkwy, Pompton Plains, NJ - 39881660

09/08/2022

Thomas G.

Excellent. Glen was great. He was able to. Explain the issues and prices easily. The work was done quickly and efficiently.

Description of Work
New garage door opener

Work Completed On 09/08/2022

09/07/2022

Andrew P.

Fast and friendly. I was informed exactly what was needed and what would happen, how long it would take, and I was given various options with price points to help with budget. It was very transparent.

Description of Work
Spring adjustment or replacement, spring safety wire, reconnect door opener and install a new bracket.

Work Completed On 09/07/2022

09/04/2022

John Z.

Luke Stachura did an outstanding job both in terms of the work performed and in explaining what he was doing and the purpose of the work he performed. We just purchased a home with a two car garage and a garage door opener. We have never had a garage door opener before and were concerned about any issues there could be. Luke examined all parts of the garage door and opener and performed necessary maintenance. We are confident that when he left the door was in the best possible condition given its age.

Description of Work
Garage door and garage door opener

Work Completed On 08/12/2022

08/31/2022

Eman S.

Beautiful garage door excellent quality Quick installation very happy with the result

Description of Work
Replace the old garage door with new

Work Completed On 08/31/2022

Review for Precision Overhead Garage Door Service - 220 West Pkwy, Pompton Plains, NJ - 39856880

08/27/2022

Thomas L.

Excellent service. Clean and efficient

Description of Work
Garage door repair and door opener

Work Completed On 08/27/2022

08/11/2022

Stephen P.

Israel and his offsides were great to deal with. They understood what I wanted, and did a great job within the limitations of the house and what other work was being done. They are my go to people.

Description of Work
Rewiring to hide wires during a garage revamp.

Work Completed On 08/11/2022

07/22/2022

Perry J C.

Tech was very personable, right on time, and did a wonderful job of offering options to allow for an informed decision on what work to have done. Completed the job in just over an hour and spent the time to go over the opertion of the new system. Excellent company and will definitely get my furture business

Description of Work
Needed a new garage door opener

Work Completed On 07/22/2022

07/14/2022

Anita Y.

Great ! Jesse Cole is awesome! Prompt, professional, knowledgeable and thorough ! He was on time for both appointments (estimate and installation). He was very patient and took the time to explain what we needed (and didn't need). Jesse and his associate did a fantastic job with the installation !

Description of Work
Garage door opener/motor replacement

Work Completed On 07/11/2022

06/29/2022

Beth V.

I called for service and they were able to fit me in same day. James Nicoll called me that he was on his way, was very professional and courteous and did an excellent job fixing and explaining the issues to me. Would actually request for him to come if I need service again!

Description of Work
Repairs to garage door

Work Completed On 06/29/2022

06/27/2022

Jonathan T.

Excellent service. I was able to get an appointment immediately. I was given a resume of the technician and was able to track his arrival to my home. He was punctual and professional, offered choices and advice on the best options and cost scenarios. Great quality of work and he even helped me set up my car’s system to the new door opener code! Can highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Garage door opener replaced

Work Completed On 06/27/2022

06/13/2022

Jack C.

Tyler was very professional and took care of the problem right away. He is a very nice young man and explained everything that was wrong with the door and gave us our options in order to have it fixed. I will definitely be using them again if needed and I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
My garage door was not working so he needed to come out and figure out what was wrong to fix it

Work Completed On 06/13/2022

06/11/2022

Mary D.

Called on a Friday evening, came Saturday mid day and fixed in less than an hour. Christian our tech was great.

Description of Work
Garage door broken

Work Completed On 06/11/2022

06/07/2022

Paul S.

The job was perfect from start to finish. My installers Shane and Prince were extremely professional, thorough, and knowledgable. I love their attention to detail which speaks of fine craftsmanship.

Description of Work
New garage door installation

Work Completed On 06/07/2022

05/26/2022

Bob C.

We had an incredibly good experience with Precision Garage Door this week. Our garage door separated from the track and the supports broke loose from the wall of our garage. I called Precision and then sent a technician, Danny Salas, to our home to repair the door. He was excellent and fixed the door in no time. He was courteous and very efficient. We could not be happier with his work. Even better, Precision reminded me that they had done work on our garage door in 2017 and they covered the entire repair under their warranty from that previous call. Excellent experience all around! We too are customers for life!

Description of Work
Garage Door Repair

Work Completed On 05/25/2022

05/11/2022

Margo M.

Mike and his partner was professional & polite .job well done!

Description of Work
New door installation