APPLIANCE-ARAMA INC

Founded 1941 • With Angi since December 2005

3.8

appliance sales...

Hello and welcome to JP Repair Services! We are your one stop shop for all of your appliance needs! We have 35 years of experience, and customer service is always our top priority! Please give us a call today to schedule your appointment.

We have been delivering exceptional, Same-Day appliance repair services since 1983. Our goal is to consistently provide excellent customer service, while getting your appliances repaired quickly so that you can get back to enjoying your life. I, Bill Cummins Guarantee it! Our Certified technicians are among the best trained and most professional in the industry. Our support staff oversees communication and will facilitate the entire process to get your repairs completed quickly. Appliance Master takes advantage of the latest technology available and reinvented the way we do business. As a result, we continue to provide excellent customer service, as reflected by our customer’s feedback and continued growth.

American Appliance Service is family owned and operated for over 45 years. We service Morris, Somerset, Union, Essex and Middlesex counties. We provided service on most brands. We are reachable most hours of the day, everyday.

01/07/2015

OK until about 8 weeks after the installation I noticed the panel was not aligned properly. I called to get a hold of the service man's number and received a message that they are CLOSED for Business. Bought a lot of stuff here over the years......sorry to see them go. Now the fix on my dishwasher is on my own!

Description of Work
Bought a Bosch dishwasher, panel ready. Price was good, and the installation went smoothly. Pulled out old washer and put in new.

Category appliance repair,appliance sales

07/18/2014

We have bought most of our appliances from Appliance-Arama, so this is where we headed when our refrigerator died on one of the hottest days of the summer -- of course just before a long holiday weekend. We dealt with both Joe and Sal for the purchase and aftermath. Sal was able to find a fridge that met our strict space requirements for our small kitchen, at a decent price for this style. While d...

Description of Work
Sold and installed a new refrigerator, removed old unit.

04/25/2014

I knew which features I wanted in the appliance and knew the size of our doorway. Sal sold me an appliance which was an and quot;upgraded modeland quot; to the one that was on the floor, assuring me it had the extra features I needed, and he also guaranteed it would fit through the door. When it arrived I immediately knew it was not what I asked for, and it also broke a piece of the door frame whe...

Description of Work
I shopped for an appliance after doing my research and knowing which particular models I wanted to see. Sal was the salesman. My advice is to avoid him.

05/09/2013

Salesman, Victor, that I worked with was knowledgeable, and did not oversell. I went back many times and at no time did I feel pressured to buy. I did not end up buying anything but would not hesitate to return. Their prices beat many places as well as a well known online appliance site.

Description of Work
Shopping for appliances for kitchen remodel.

05/02/2013

I went to Appliance Arama because my family has purchased most of its major appliances from them. The prices are good and the service was professional. The salesman showed me a few models, I made my choice, and made the purchase. The delivery was done on time, and the installation went smoothly. I haven't had any problems.

Description of Work
Purchased a new front-loading washer and dryer

sales and delivery