Artworks By Marcine LLC

Founded 1997 • With Angi since January 2009

LICENSE NUMBER - 13VH03204100. Artworks by Marcine, LLC is a decorative painting company and is owned and operated solely by Marcine Kiessling. Artworks by Marcine, LLC creates custom artwork such as murals, faux-finishing, trompe l'oeil, venetian plasters for residential and commercial spaces. Projects are generally taken and completed, start to finish by Marcine alone. Initial estimates are free, within 50 miles of Piscataway. There is a $50 travel fee for estimates outside of the 50 mile range. This amount will be deducted from the final bill once the project is completed. Marcine will give the client a ceiling estimate and will honor that price at the end of the project's completion. Marcine loves painting themed rooms. Nurseries, children's rooms, trompe l'oeil and commercial spaces are favorites. Marcine would love to take a plane to a job, so if you are out of state, no problem; just give me a call!! Please email me directly at artworksbymarcine@hotmail.com or call 908-599-2129 as I do not always get inquiries through the Angie's List app....

Precision Painting Plus

Precision Painting Plus

Precision Painting Plus is an award-winning painting company that has been around for 14 years. We are the fastest-growing and most reputable painting company in the US. That’s because we respect our customers, we care, and most importantly… we get it. Your home and business are personal. They’re a reflection of you. Our team doesn’t settle until we get your project done exactly how you want it, while also staying on time and in budget. With us, you’ll be assigned a dedicated project manager with a professional painting crew, and you’ll have friendly customer service to help you every step of the way! Additionally, with COVID-19, safety is a top focus! Not only do we follow CDC guidelines, wear protective equipment, and sanitize our work areas after completion, but we also offer free virtual quotes, delivered in 24 hours or less. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on our wide variety of services. You can read about them below, and then reach out to us for your free estimate!

09/22/2017

Marcine is an amazing artist. Her work on restoring a mural in our house was nothing short of miraculous. She matched the color, style and tone of an Italian-esque landscape, she worked fast and her rate was very reasonable given her tremendous skill. She could have worked in Raphael's or Michelangelo's studio back in the day if she'd been born in another time! See the before and after photos I po...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have an Italian landscape painted mural in our living room that had been damaged in a few places.

CATEGORY muralist

[Member Name Removed], thank you for reviewing my business! Art is my passion and doing a good job is my top priority. I'm thrilled you are pleased with the repair. It was my pleasure and please do not hesitate to call me should you need anything else. Thank you again for the opportunity!

03/05/2017

Fabulous !! Marcine is extremely talented and professional. She made sure she understood what I wanted and she created a master piece !! Take a look at the pictures ..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Artwork on may basement walls

CATEGORY muralist

Thank you so much! It was my pleasure creating this full room conceptual and visual piece for you!

03/04/2017

Marcine's artwork is spectacular. She is professional, reliable, with excellent work ethics. I would hire her again and again. You will never be disappointed with her work or reliability.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting house

CATEGORY muralist,interior painters

Thank you for this review. I wish you many years of enjoyment with your mural!

01/24/2017

Amazing! Marcine was prompt and professional every step of the way. She came exactly when she said she would. She called exactly when she said she would. she did the job as professionally as she said she would and within her budgeted price range and on schedule. I am a plastic surgeon and value meticulous work and understand what it means to meet expectations. Marcine exceeded my expectations with...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a wide, 14 foot tall fireplace that needed venetian plaster/lusterstone application

CATEGORY muralist,interior painters

Thank you for this fantastic review! I am extremely happy that I could help you achieve your vision and help give the fireplace the attention it deserves as the focal point of the room. Thank you again!

06/05/2015

Perfect. Extremely responsive and very talented.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior art work

CATEGORY muralist

Murals, faux-finishing, venetian plasters, paintings on canvas, commercial, residential, trompe l'oeil.

Wallpaper, wallpaper removal, staining, exterior house painting, faux bois, furniture stripping, carpentry, furniture purchasing, window treatments.

less than 50 miles from Piscataway