Artworks By Marcine LLC

Founded 1997 • With Angi since January 2009

101 Plainfield Ave

Piscataway, NJ 08854

LICENSE NUMBER - 13VH03204100. Artworks by Marcine, LLC is a decorative painting company and is owned and operated solely by Marcine Kiessling. Artworks by Marcine, LLC creates custom artwork such as murals, faux-finishing, trompe l'oeil, venetian plasters for residential and commercial spaces. Projects are generally taken and completed, start to finish by Marcine alone. Initial estimates are free, within 50 miles of Piscataway. There is a $50 travel fee for estimates outside of the 50 mile range. This amount will be deducted from the final bill once the project is completed. Marcine will give the client a ceiling estimate and will honor that price at the end of the project's completion. Marcine loves painting themed rooms. Nurseries, children's rooms, trompe l'oeil and commercial spaces are favorites. Marcine would love to take a plane to a job, so if you are out of state, no problem; just give me a call!! Please email me directly at artworksbymarcine@hotmail.com or call 908-599-2129 as I do not always get inquiries through the Angie's List app....

09/22/2017

Emily L.

Marcine is an amazing artist. Her work on restoring a mural in our house was nothing short of miraculous. She matched the color, style and tone of an Italian-esque landscape, she worked fast and her rate was very reasonable given her tremendous skill. She could have worked in Raphael's or Michelangelo's studio back in the day if she'd been born in another time! See the before and after photos I posted. Amazing!

Description of Work
We have an Italian landscape painted mural in our living room that had been damaged in a few places.

Category muralist

[Member Name Removed], thank you for reviewing my business! Art is my passion and doing a good job is my top priority. I'm thrilled you are pleased with the repair. It was my pleasure and please do not hesitate to call me should you need anything else. Thank you again for the opportunity!

03/05/2017

Ashwini H.

Fabulous !! Marcine is extremely talented and professional. She made sure she understood what I wanted and she created a master piece !! Take a look at the pictures ..

Description of Work
Artwork on may basement walls

Category muralist

Thank you so much! It was my pleasure creating this full room conceptual and visual piece for you!

03/04/2017

Russell L.

Marcine's artwork is spectacular. She is professional, reliable, with excellent work ethics. I would hire her again and again. You will never be disappointed with her work or reliability.

Description of Work
painting house

Category muralist,interior painters

Thank you for this review. I wish you many years of enjoyment with your mural!

01/24/2017

allen R.

Amazing! Marcine was prompt and professional every step of the way. She came exactly when she said she would. She called exactly when she said she would. she did the job as professionally as she said she would and within her budgeted price range and on schedule. I am a plastic surgeon and value meticulous work and understand what it means to meet expectations. Marcine exceeded my expectations with her quality work and professionalism. I even asked her for recommendations for other vendors like herself, since I value her high standards. Would highly recommend her to others

Description of Work
I have a wide, 14 foot tall fireplace that needed venetian plaster/lusterstone application

Category muralist,interior painters

Thank you for this fantastic review! I am extremely happy that I could help you achieve your vision and help give the fireplace the attention it deserves as the focal point of the room. Thank you again!

06/05/2015

susan M.

Perfect. Extremely responsive and very talented.

Description of Work
Interior art work

03/24/2015

Val S.

If I could give Marcine an A+ I would. She listened to our needs and created a room where our autistic 5-year-old would finallysleep on his own!!

Description of Work
Decorative painting in child's room

Category muralist,interior painters

Thank you for the outstanding review, [member name removed]. It was my pleasure to paint a mural in your son's room. I knew our mission to get him sleeping in his own room would successfully be accomplished! Thanks again!

12/30/2014

Debra P.

I hired Marcine to replicate a handpainted grapevine & leaf design that was done by another artist in my kitchen years before we bought our house. She did a fantastic job replicating the design and would not quit until she got it just right. At times I would tell her "Marcine, it looks close enough" and she would say "no, it's just not right to me" and would spend hours to perfect it. Very talented, personable, & was a pleasure to have in my house. Impressive portfolio & I am trying to justify another project in my house to have Marcine do!

Description of Work
Replicated a handpainted grapevine & leaf design in my butlers pantry.

Category muralist,interior painters

Thank you for the beautiful review. If I can be of any more service to you, please do not hesitate to call! Thanks again!

10/17/2014

Lisandra L.

She did a great job. Punctual and very professional.

Description of Work
Marcine, painted our twin (Boy & Girl) nursery.

08/30/2014

Jennifer H.

This is the 2nd project with Marcine and again, a great experience. She is the utmost professional, providing design ideas, and being patient throughout while I explored different looks and being flexible as ideas changed. I took a lot of time to make a decision and she never pressured me and was always accommodating, making up sample boards so I could see them all next to each other. She did a great job applying the lusterstone, ensuring smooth professional finish. Sometimes painters get a little sloppy on the edges but Marcine did a fabulous job ensuring straight even edges. I was hesitate to go with black trim (my daughter wanted a more dramatic black and white room) but it turned out beautiful and very classily done. She came up with the idea to create a chair rail effect by painting thin black stripes with light glitter in between and it was beautiful. My daughter loves it and others have "oohed and aahed" over it. Previously she faux painted the master bedroom (a very large room) and again did a great job, never tiring and getting sloppy as the job wore on. She obviously has a lot of pride in her work and maintains quality approach till the very end. I would not hesitate to use her again and highly recommend her!

Description of Work
Painted my daughter's bedroom with lusterstone, black trim, created chair rail effect with black border and subtle glitter

07/01/2013

Alan B.

Marcine was phenomenal! She has such an attention to detail, she was patient, prompt and pleasant to work with. Neat, too! I would absolutely recommend her for all your painting needs.

Description of Work
Painted several rooms in our home, including vaulted celings

Precision Painting Plus

Precision Painting Plus is a well-established painting company serving the NYC area. The Precision Difference upholds ourselves to the highest standards to deliver premium quality, honest pricing, and on-time project completion work for every customer. We only work with skilled, trained professionals that use premium paint for their project. We deliver honest pricing with no vague or hidden fees. With on-time scheduling and daily communication, we reassure customers a worry-free experience. You can count on us to deliver the best project experience for you.

Offers by Precision Painting Plus on Angi
    Franklin Painting LLC

Franklin Painting will come to you for a FREE estimate on your next project. Our crews at Franklin Painting & Home Improvement are ready and able to perform all types of work related to interior painting or exterior painting, carpentry repair, pressure washing, wood staining, fence staining or painting, deck staining, shutter painting, trim painting, soffit painting, and much more. If a home painting project calls for wall repair, cabinet glazing, texture removal, wallpaper removal, or any other similar work, Franklin Painting & Home Improvement saves you the cost and hassle of hiring an additional home improvement contractor because we can do it all ourselves.

Offers by Franklin Painting LLC on Angi
    DJ Painting, LLC.

DJ Painting LLC. is a start-up family owned limited liability company with an industry experience of 18 years. The company is formed with the best painters who have been providing customers with exceptional results while working with different local painting contractors. We are the painting contractor here to deliver superior results in a prompt and professional manner, for both your interior and exterior. While you may have other names to choose from for a professional painting company, we're here to meet and exceed your expectations.

Artwork/Murals
    less than 50 miles from Piscataway
    Check, Visa

Murals, faux-finishing, venetian plasters, paintings on canvas, commercial, residential, trompe l'oeil.

Wallpaper, wallpaper removal, staining, exterior house painting, faux bois, furniture stripping, carpentry, furniture purchasing, window treatments.