Blue Ridge Heating & Cooling Inc

Founded 1986 • With Angi since June 2010

200 Grant Ave

Pine Beach, NJ 08741

Family owned & operated since 1986. We Pride ourselves on our customer service, reputation, cleanliness, and factory trained technicians....

03/31/2022

Leslie L.

The guys that came were professional and fixed what needed to be fixed. Will call them again for cleaning.

Description of Work
Thermostat adjustment

04/20/2019

Chet M.

5 STARS. Chaz was efficient, professional, pleasant, & knowledgeable. Removed the old, dirty filters & replaced w/ new ones, had gauges effectively determine everything was working excellent, & showed Hubby how to use the new thermostat.

Description of Work
Annual A/C check-up

03/08/2019

Chet M.

3-7-19 FIVE STARS! HWBB began circulating air in the pipes w/ "gurgling" sound. Once, the heater actually stopped due to trapped air. Louie & "trainee" Chaz arrived ON TIME. In 35 minutes, Louie rebuilt the pump & no gurgling sounds heard. Louie was friendly, pleasant, efficient & professional in dress & demeanor.

Description of Work
Air in the pipes, heard a gurgling sound when heater ran.

12/27/2018

Chet M.

12-27-18: DARN IT our heater quit during Christmas. Jennifer returned our call ASAP. Jen scheduled Louie to visit for evaluation & repair as needed. Louie & 'trainee' Megan arrived @ 10AM and within 10 minutes, Louie diagnosed the difficulty & repaired same. He instructed Hubby on steps to take including calling for tech visit. Efficient, friendly, knowledgeable & very reliable is Louie's work-ethic and Blue Ridge's mantra. Thank you, thank you, thank you! The BEST of any other!

Description of Work
Heater QUIT

10/15/2018

Chet M.

10-12-18 FIVE STARS!!! Hurrah for Shaelyn. Shea returned with the part necessary for assuring the 'fail-safe' circuit trip for draining the excess moisture from our A/C. She was on-time, efficient, concise, & accurate. Less than one hour, Shea corrected the problem, told us that circuit would be checked during our annual A/C inspection, and again, Shealyn ROCKS!

Description of Work
Fail-safe circuit for A/C to empty excess water

09/19/2018

Chester M.

9-18-18 A/C decided to stop during thunderstorm. Called BlueRidgeHVAC @ 1:45P & Shealyn arrived < 2 hours later. Her diagnosis was a 'fail-safe' circuit trip when the humidity water is not being sent outside. Shealyn went into our HOT attic and had the problem solved, A/C functioning, in < one hour. Thank you Shealyn & Blue Ridge for another professional & speedy repair. Shealyn ROCKS!

Description of Work
A/C repair

08/31/2018

Chester M.

She was friendly, on-time, efficient, & knowledgeable. One gauge showed need for changing a part & Shea did so immediately. Shea was professional in dress & demeanor.

Description of Work
Annual heater inspection

08/30/2018

Chet M.

Shea was on time, friendly, professional in dress & demeanor, & efficient. Checked the heater w/ gauges & visually and replaced a part which registered "not healthy" on exam. Shea was knowledgeable & very disciplined.

Description of Work
Annual contract for heater inspection

07/26/2018

Rebecca F.

We called the company and they didn't have anyone available the first day when we called since it was late in the day when the problem was noticed. When we called the next day they said some one would co me between 1 and 4 and they arrived a little after 2. Louie the service came in and diagnosed the problem right away and explained to my husband and i what needed to be done. He was quick and efficient. This was the second time we had work done by this company and I would highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
We had a leak from the pump from our air conditioning unit inside the house.

06/28/2018

Chet M.

Once again our annual contracted Air Conditioner check by Louie today was great. We needed a boost of Refrigerant! Louie changed the air filters too. Lou is professional in dress & demeanor, kind, patient, ON TIME, efficient & trustworthy! His expertise is appreciated! We are very pleased with the reassurance of the contract for the top-notch condition Blue Ridge maintains our cooling/heating systems.

Description of Work
Annual A/C contract check-up

03/13/2018

Laura L.

Very fast response. Service the same day and Shaw took care of it in less than 1/2 hour :) Price was higher due to it being a weekend.

Description of Work
My heat wouldn’t turn on.

10/17/2017

Chet M.

Excellent! Louie is efficient, pleasant, ON-TIME, efficient. His knowledge & expertise reassures us there's no imminent problems in Heating future. Very professional in dress & demeanor. He is obvi very happy to work for Blue Ridge & we are glad that he does!

Description of Work
Annual heating check-up w/ contract.

08/24/2017

Keith P.

Very professional and pleasant to deal with

Description of Work
Air conditioner not working

07/26/2017

Steven H.

When our central A/C stopped working on July 9th 2017, we knew who to call – Blue Ridge Heating and Cooling. Last year, they were quick to repair our other central A/C unit, so we called them again for this problem. This time, since it was Sunday, we called and left a message, and they called us back first thing Monday morning. The woman on the phone was very professional, and she told us that they could send Louie to fix the A/C after 4:30pm. Once again, Louie arrived on time, and he knew exactly what he was doing. Louie was very friendly and professional, and he is very knowledgeable. Louie quickly found the source of the problem. The problem was that the capacitor had burnt and melted wires from the common. He told us that we needed to replace the capacitor and told us the price before making the repair. Louie replaced it with a new one, and he tested the unit to make sure it was working properly. Louie did an excellent job, and we would highly recommend him and Blue Ridge Heating and Cooling!

Description of Work
Our central air conditioner unit outside wasn’t turning on the compressor. We needed this unit to be repaired.

06/13/2017

ChetGinger M.

Perfect! Louie is thorough and efficient. Air Conditioner units are all in A-OK order!

Description of Work
6-12-17 Semi annual check up with Blue Ridge HVAC tech Louie. His arrival was ON TIME. Lou is pleasant, kind, happy to work for Blue Ridge, knowledgeable, and very efficient. 1st stop: HOT attic to check unit with gauges, examine the drain flow, and evaluate all air ducts. 2nd stop: Remove previous air filters and replace with NEW. 3rd stop: Outside (105 degrees) to check condenser unit, wires, gauges, and drain output. Louie is thorough and concise. No difficulty for Lou checking any of the checks/balances of the air conditioner function and stability. 4th stop: Thermostat inspection. Louie definitely ROCKS as a Blue Ridge HVAC tech personified! Thanx Blue Ridge for having Louie on your roster!

04/18/2017

linda P.

Louie was very courteous, attentive and professional

Description of Work
normal maintenance and they addressed a leak in my flue pipe

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

Thank you for your business!

04/06/2017

Steven H.

We had used Blue Ridge Heating and Cooling Inc previously for a different problem with this unit, so we called them back for this problem. Louie arrived on time, and he was very knowledgeable. He diagnosed the problem, and found that it was due to a bad capacitor. He told me the price before replacing it to get my approval. There were no hidden charges. He replaced it with a new one, and tested the unit to make sure it was working properly. He did a great job in under an hour, and we will definitely hire Blue Ridge again!

Description of Work
Our air conditioner unit outside stopped working. We needed this unit to be repaired.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the kind words!

03/21/2017

John S.

very professional - came on time - worked was excellent.

Description of Work
replaced valve head. tested operations .

01/12/2017

kathleen M.

They have installed new units and they come out twice a year to maintain everything. I have 2 properties and I pay maintenance agreements. They come every year, they are due in February. They due an A/C check in February and a heating check in September. It?s no charge, you buy a maintenance plan, it?s like $245 a year and they come twice a year and they maintain, if there is an issue they do have a co-pay. They are going to be an ?A?, they have been with me for right around 8 years now. Pricing, I think they are right on target, a little pricey. I believe in them. They come right away. If you call them, they will be there the same day. I had a rental property and they came out within 2 hours last year. The unit is guaranteed for 12 years.

Description of Work
We use Blue Ridge Heating & Cooling. For heating check.

01/12/2017

kathleen M.

Have been using them around 8 years. They did what they told me they were going to do in a timely fashion, they set it.

01/10/2017

Anne G.

I was so impressed with the communication and promptness. They called me 1/2 hour before coming to the house. Cecil was dog friendly. On a side note, my Dad recently passed away and my Dad was always the go-to guy. So Cecil listened, educated me and suggested a maintenance plan. I asked a million questions and Cecil answered them all. I am now a confident homeowner knowing my hot water heater and air-conditioner will be taken care of. I highly recommend Blue Ridge.

Description of Work
As a new homeowner, I had no idea the history of my tank less hot water heater. I called Blue Ridge. I knew from Donna answering the phone so friendly it was the right choice. Cecil the technician came out promptly to identify the problem. His professionalism, knowledge and kind heart made this process easy. Cecil was able to identify the problem. (Dirty hot water heater). Clean it up and educate me on its maintenance.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

01/06/2017

patricia M.

A pleasant and professional gentleman by the name of cecil rang my bell promptly at the designated time. he wore protectors on his feet to safeguard my flooring. he explained what he would do to service my gas heater of which I wasn't even sure worked. this was not a part of the house system but assured me of his knowledge of the workings of this type of system. I was so pleased with the results. it worked and since there was no repair or parts involved he only charged me for a service call. I now have extra heating for my porch which is surrounded by windows. thank you Cecil for the pleasing experience with your company.

Description of Work
service my charmglow extended heater in my sunporch

12/14/2016

Philip G.

HVAC Tech Cecil completed the repair in an extremely professional manner. Took the time to explain basic troubleshooting procedures and answered all relevant questions.

Description of Work
Water heater repairs.

Category water heater repair

12/09/2016

Bill K.

Very impressed with the inspection of the heater in our new condo by Louie today. He was absolutely the most professional, knowledgeable, and polite service person we've met in a long time. He took time to answer our questions did a through exam of the system, and didn't try to 'sell' us anything. We will use this company again.

Description of Work
Heating system inspection and tune up

11/28/2016

Joseph A.

What a great team. Donna is so efficient. She keeps the customer updated and always calls back. Louie is an excellent technician and personable. I would never use anyone else.

Description of Work
Our heating system failed on the weekend. I called Blue Ridge at 7:30 am spoke directly to Louie the technician. He arrived by 11am and replaced the faulty flame sensor. I needed help a second time for an unrelated problem during normal hours. Donna took my call and Louie fixed the problem.

Anzo's Heating & Cooling LLC

2016-2021 Angie's List Super Service Award Winner!! Anzo's Heating & Cooling has experience of over 16 years and we've been lucky enough to learn a thing or two over those years. We've even worked hard to make sure that our staff knows the most up-to-date information about all of you heating and cooling needs. Keeping you cool and warm is our goal! Anzo's Heating & Cooling is licensed, insured, and bonded. License #: 19HC00444800

Offers by Anzo's Heating & Cooling LLC on Angi
    Dr Heat and Mr Cool Mechanical Services

MyGuy Plumbing, LLC

MyGuy Plumbing specializes in residential plumbing services from water heater and boiler repairs and installs as well as toilets, faucets, and specialty items. We repair waste and water piping and basically anything that is plumbing related. MyGuy Plumbing also offers services for complete remodeling as well as new construction. We are a family oriented company who will be glad to help solve any plumbing issues that may arise.

$25

We offer service and installation on all makes & models of air conditioning, ductless systems, gas/ propane /electric heating including boilers and furnaces, heat pumps, pool heaters, We also service commercial refrigeration including ice machines, freezers, walk-ins, and bay maries. We offer indoor air quality solutions including: humidifiers, dehumidifiers, advanced air filtration, air purification and ultraviolent lighting.

We do not service oil