Always On Time Doors

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2010

We specialize in the sales, installation and repairs of garage doors and electric openers. We do not sub-contract and are fully insured. We accept payment of cash, check, and most major credit cards...

Master's Home Solutions

We are your One-Stop solution for home improvements and construction, which is especially helpful to our customers when they need storm damage repairs. We give free quotes and we provide detailed, accurate estimates for filing with your home insurance claims. Master's is licensed, fully insured and our installers are manufacturer certified for your peace of mind. We are a family-owned, 3rd generation construction company. We are GAF Master-Elite certified and BBB accredited. We are the 2012 recipients of the prestigious GAF Triple Excellence award. You can find many very positive customer reviews online at gaf.com, mastersconstruction.com, and various other locations.

Offers by Master's Home Solutions on Angi
Lucenti & Sons, LLC

We are a family owned and operated business. For over 15 years we have been supplying you, your neighbors and area businesses with garage doors, operators and reliable services. Our estimates are always free and there is never a charge to haul away your old doors. We offer the highest quality products and services at fair prices! Our residential doors come with a lifetime rust replacement warranty and include a 1 year service warranty. We feature a full line of residential garage doors and openers including; Amarr, C.H.I., Clopay, Pro-Series, Endura, Haas, Lift-Master and many others. All calls, estimates and work performed is always handled and overseen personally and professionally by the owner, Bill Lucenti. GIVE US A CALL - you have nothing to lose.

Offers by Lucenti & Sons, LLC on Angi
Precision Overhead Garage Door Service

Offices in Northern NJ, Westchester, Nassau, Suffolk, Orange, Rockland, Putnam, Ulster, and Dutchess Counties in New York and Fairfield County, CT. We provide garage door service when it’s convenient for you. Angie's List Super Service Award Winners 10 Consecutive years. All phone calls answered 24/7. Weekends available at no extra charge. All technicians are drug and background checked. Cost is determined by the job. FREE estimates on new garage doors. Service fees may apply. No extra charge for after-hours service.

Offers by Precision Overhead Garage Door Service on Angi

07/01/2016

The guys are punctual and professional and do great work.

Description of Work
adjusting and reparing garage doors

05/19/2015

Provided excellent customer service. Brought samples of the doors and was able to use a tool to show us how different styles of new doors would look on our garage prior to installation. Arrived on time for appointments and installation. Work completed promptly and looks great. Will definitely use their services again if we need any work done on the garage doors.

Description of Work
Replaced both garage doors.

04/29/2014

I love this guy. I called him for information and he came that day and installed a new opener. Plus I got an electric keypad and new remotes. I was shocked at the price and with how quickly he worked. He showed up with his son and was very polite. I liked him so much that I used him for a rental property of mine and then my mother in law used him. All were good, happy experiences.

Description of Work
Installed a new garage door opener in my house, fixed a broken garage door in my rental house, installed two new garage door lifts in my mother in law's house.

Category garage doors

We offer sales of new garage doors for residential, commercial, and industrial uses, as well as repair all brands of doors. We offer custom wood doors, steel overhead, glass service station, vinyl, and rolling steel doors. We carry most major brands of doors Garaga, Amarr, Clopay, Artisan, Wayne Dalton,and CHI to name a few. We also carry a full line of Liftmaster openers. We do service on all brands of openers having many repair parts on the truck. Springs can usually be fixed the same day.

We do not do windows or entrance doors.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa