JC Power Wash & Soft Wash LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since November 2011

34 Mockingbird Lane

Petersburg, NJ 08270

www.JCSoftWash.com
We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)

At JC, we understand your home is the most expensive investment in a lifetime, which is why the owner is onsite for all jobs, insuring the highest quality service is provided 100% of the time. Customer satisfaction is the only way to insure repeat business. My level of dedication to the customer is second to none. If your looking for the highest quality service, please call for a free estimate. We offer low pressure cleaning, with top of the line equipment, for all types of exterior siding, roof cleaning and concrete cleaning. Our residential service area includes South Jersey and our commercial service area covers all of NJ...

pressure washing (34)roof cleaning (7)siding companies (6)deck cleaning (5)gutter cleaning (4)fence company (4)concrete driveways (2)interior painting (1)house painting (1)house cleaning (1)

06/27/2019

Frank D.

I've never had a service as good as them, everything was perfect and I can't find anything wrong.

Description of Work
They did a power washing for my home and pool.

Work Completed On 06/26/2019

05/13/2019

Daniel M.

Well, I did the search on Angies and found that this Company seemed right (in South Jersey, good reviews). Called on a Monday and left a message. On Thursday morning, when no call back, I went to JC Power Wash website and clicked on "contact us" and the clicked on their email address and sent an email. I said "I called, but wanted to check in as have not heard back yet. Please let me know if you cover Sea Isle City and if you have time or not, but just let me know. Here is my phone number to _________". 5 days later, no response. I guess either they don't do Sea Isle or they are too busy, but a simple email or call back would have been nice and a week time saver. Very poor.

Description of Work
Usual Powerwashing

Work Completed On 05/13/2019

12/08/2018

Hall Z.

Mark, the owner-operator, went out of his way to provide an exceptional and professional job. He was prompt and even called me to make sure I wouldn't be disturbed while he accomplished the current job. I have also contracted JC Power Wash in the recent past to power wash my house and remove black mildew from my roof. He also power washed my concrete driveway and painted my shutters and outside windows. Every task was completed as promised. I normally do not do reviews or surveys, however, I highly recommend JC Power Wash.

Description of Work
Power washed and gutters cleaned and flushed.

Category concrete driveways,gutter cleaning,pressure washing,house painters,interior painters,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 12/08/2018

08/07/2018

Allen N.

Once again Mark and his son delivered for us. We use JC Softwash about every 2 -3 years to keep our home exterior clean and looking sharp. He is always punctual and is terrific to work with. His services are top notch because the soft wash replaces the need for a lot of high pressure on the siding and it keeps mold and mildew under control for a couple of years. We highly recommend JC soft wash to maintain your home and property. You will not be disappointed!

Description of Work
Softwash of siding, concrete patio, fencing and walkways.

Category concrete driveways,fencing,gutter cleaning,siding,pressure washing

Work Completed On 07/11/2018

07/09/2018

Maureen L.

The entire process was one of the easiest I have ever been through. It is impossible to find reliable business people at the Jersey shore but I have found one. Mark, the owner, returned my calls in a timely manner, answered my questions, was punctual and did a great job. Not only did he power wash my house but also my white fence that now sparkles. I would use him again and would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Powerwashed my house

Work Completed On 06/22/2018

06/02/2018

Phil K.

Mark and the JC Powerwash team were outstanding. They were very responsive in a very busy time of the year. They were very professional returning calls and arriving/finishing the work on time. Most of all - they did a great job and the house never looked better. This is my first Angie's review and I would strongly recommend JC Powerwash.

Description of Work
Powerwash 3 story house

Work Completed On 05/31/2018

11/17/2017

Karen P.

It went great! They were efficient, professional and the house looks amazing!

Description of Work
I had my entire home soft washed

Work Completed On 11/16/2017

07/31/2017

David F.

great. quick to respond, thorough. Abled us to sell our house on schedule with no complaints from the buyer

Description of Work
whole house power wash & patio

Work Completed On 06/27/2017

07/25/2017

David A.

Mark was very professional, prompt and, friendly. He did the job quickly and was very neat. He explained each step of the process and how the roof cleaning process worked. The results were absolutely perfect. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Our roof on the house and storage shed needed cleaning.

Category house cleaning

Work Completed On 07/18/2017

07/06/2017

Evelyn B.

Very well, nice job. Price was adequate.

Description of Work
Cleaned pavers and power washed dock.

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 05/30/2016

Please Inquire

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, PayPal

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about JC Power Wash & Soft Wash LLC

How is JC Power Wash & Soft Wash LLC overall rated?

JC Power Wash & Soft Wash LLC is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are JC Power Wash & Soft Wash LLC open?

JC Power Wash & Soft Wash LLC is open:

What payment options does JC Power Wash & Soft Wash LLC provide

JC Power Wash & Soft Wash LLC accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, PayPal

Does JC Power Wash & Soft Wash LLC offer free estimates?

Yes, JC Power Wash & Soft Wash LLC offers free project estimates.

Does JC Power Wash & Soft Wash LLC offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, JC Power Wash & Soft Wash LLC offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does JC Power Wash & Soft Wash LLC offer a senior discount?

No, JC Power Wash & Soft Wash LLC does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by JC Power Wash & Soft Wash LLC?

No, JC Power Wash & Soft Wash LLC does not offer warranties.

What services does JC Power Wash & Soft Wash LLC offer?

JC Power Wash & Soft Wash LLC offers the following services: Soft Washing - Top of the line soft washing equipment is used to gently apply a cleaning solution on the surface, given some time to work & then rinsed away using low pressure, similar to a garden hose. Safe on all siding materials to safely remove dirt, grime, salt & sand, mold, algae. - Power Washing - used to clean concrete, stone, brick & pavers . Roof Cleaning: unique soft washing system is used to gently apply cleaning solution to roof shingles. This solution will immediately kill algae, black mildew, and moss growth. After a few solid rain storms, your roof should look clean. Note: heavy moss growth on the roof shingles usually requires a longer period to clear up after the roof treatment due to the thick nature of moss and how it attaches itself to shingles.

Are there any services JC Power Wash & Soft Wash LLC does not offer?

Please Inquire