Mann's Heating & AC Inc

Founded 1964 • With Angi since December 2005

522 Smith St

Perth Amboy, NJ 08862

When it comes to indoor comfort, you and your family deserve only the best. But you also want a quality heating and air conditioning system that provides value as well as comfort. This is where Manns Heating and Air Conditioning Inc comes in. We're proud of our years of service in Perth Amboy, providing residential and commercial customers alike with complete sales, service, and installation of high quality heating and air conditioning systems from Carrier. Our full service mechanical technicians are on the job quickly, thanks to our fleet of radio-dispatched trucks. And at Manns Heating and Air Conditioning Inc, we repair all makes and models. Be sure to ask your Manns Heating and Air Conditioning Inc representative about the availability of financing which can help you make your dream of year round comfort come true....

07/09/2020

Sara A.

It went extremely well, as usual. I had been their client for many years but I moved out of town. I happened to move back in after 5 years of living elsewhere and I went to see them right away. They are not only very reliable and decent people servicing your home but there was a relationship there that I treasure. They are honest, reliable, diligent. They look for the product that better serves your needs. I would not go anywhere else. I am thankful to them.

Description of Work
New furnace and air conditioning, cleaning of ducts

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

05/03/2018

Stephanie A.

Quote given over the phone was way too high. Actually cheaper to call PSE&G out and that's saying a lot.

Description of Work
Diagnostic on Central Air Condenser

11/14/2017

Maria R.

The repair person quickly diagnosed the problem the problem with our furnace and fixed it.

Description of Work
Furnace was turning on and off several times before starting.

03/21/2017

Maureen B.

I have used them in the past and I did see that they were honest. I have no warranty. They are very professional, competitively priced, very responsive. They workers were very friendly, polite, professional, honest. They cleaned up great.

Description of Work
I used Mann. It was for something with the furnace.

12/07/2016

DON B.

They are very very trained, they know exactly what they are doing, they don't waste anytime at all, in case they have to get a part they send somebody out to a shop near by to put the part so that they don't make time, make money on time because they are waiting for something, they are excellent. The work that they did was a A rating across the board in every aspect, their trained they prices is reasonable they even go out of their way to say are you aware that because of the heating and fuel cost if you do this you will get additional discount form the electric and gas company, they go out of their way to do things for you.

Description of Work
I used Mann's Heating & Air Conditioning for air duct cleaning.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

11/14/2016

Donald P.

Excellent service and I highly recommend

Description of Work
I have been a customer of Manns for many years. In that time they have replaced and maintained heating & AC systems in my homes.

07/18/2016

Maureen B.

I will use them again. I got a coupon for them that was cheaper than on Angie’s List. They had been there the day before and I paid them. The coupon came the following day So I called them and told and they horned it.

Description of Work
I use Mann's. I have been using them for 15 years. They did conditioning check-up.

04/16/2016

Michael M.

Vinny and his team were on time and handled the installation without any problems in one day.

Description of Work
We purchased and had installed a new furnace and AC unit

03/09/2016

Joanna M.

We installed Nest thermostats over the winter in our new house, and while the heating worked fine the AC wasn't working. We called Nest and they advised us to get a diagnostic by a Nest-trained AC professional in our area, saying it should cost around $100. We called Mann and they came out the next day. They ran a diagnostic and rewired one of the thermostats - everything was working in the space of about 30 minutes. He even looked at the air filter and remembered that there had been a safety recall on it - something even our home inspector hadn't picked up on. I asked if the ducts needed clean and he said they weren't dusty enough to warrant it - no trying to sell us extra services. Professional, knowledgable, polite - I would absolutely recommend.

Description of Work
Ran diagnostic of AC, rewired Nest thermostat

01/23/2016

JANET T.

checked all systems, rotated system from a/c to heat and changed air filter and humidifier filter.

Description of Work
seasonal preventive maintenance under annual contract for hvac system.

Chapman Bros. Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning

Headed by master plumbers, William Schinestuhl and Tom Swick, Chapman Brothers continues a long tradition of plumbing, heating and cooling service in the Union, Essex, and Middlesex county area. Originally founded in 1932, Chapman Brothers is one the longest running plumbing and heating companies in New Jersey. With a highly trained staff representing more than 150 years experience, Chapman Brothers has over 5000 customers in the area that can attest to the technical abilities and customer service skills of its trained technicians and staff. NJ Plumbing License #6073 William Schinestuhl – NJ Plumbing License #6848 Thomas Swick. Additional DBA - New Jersey Plumbing & Heating Inc. Award winning. Senior Discount up to $200 off. Cannot combine w/other offers.

Offers by Chapman Bros. Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning  on Angi
    Temp Control LLC

RECENT TEMPERATURES WE’RE FACING THIS SUMMER ARE KEEPING YOUR AC EQUIPMENT FROM TAKING A BREAK. PLEASE DON’T FALL BEHIND ON MAINTENANCE! 365/24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICES! OUR EMPLOYEES WILL BE EQUIPPED WITH FACE MASKS, CLOVES, BOOTIES & A SMILE, WITCH IS RIGHT BEHIND OUR MASKS (-: Established in 2003 Our company's history began when Shai Lalush, an HVAC technician opened Temp Control Heating & Air Conditioning, Woodbridge New Jersey. A full-service heating and air conditioning company specializing in sales, service and installation of HVAC/R systems, Hot water & Steam Boilers, Hot Water Heaters, Tankless Boilers &Hot Water Heaters, UV lights, Humidifiers & Dehumidifiers, Air Purification systems, Media Hepa Filtration systems, Touch Screen WIFI Thermotats, Chimney Liners, Wood Burning Stoves, Running Gas lines for Pool Heaters, Patio Fire Pits & BBQS. Etc....We have led a successful operation for many years, focusing on reducing our customer's heating and air costs by increasing their equipment's efficiency. Additional email - tempcontrolnj@gmail.com.

Eck's Air Inc

Small Company With Attention To Detail

13VH00346200
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available

HVAC installation and repair, Air duct cleaning, Water Heater replacement, Humidifiers and Air cleaners, Service Agreements, Oil to Gas conversion, Home Generator Installation.