APM Advanced Pest Management - Pennsauken

Founded 1964 • With Angi since June 2010

Additional DBAs - Apm Pest Control, Blast Termite & Pest. Experience matters when battling insect pests, termites, rodents and wildlife. Even keeping rain gutters clear, can affect the pest situation of a home or commercial property. Advanced Pest Management offers a variety of pest control and termite services. We have the solution for any pest or insect problem you may encounter in the home, yard or office....

Green Lawn Fertilizing is the largest locally owned lawn care company in the Philadelphia Tri-State region. We have been listed in the Philadelphia 100 twice years and INC 5000 the last 6 years based on our rapid growth as a family owned business. We owe our tremendous growth as a business to building honest, trustworthy relationships with our customers and employees. Every aspect of our business is focused on our commitment to providing superior customer service and we take great pride in being A rated on Angie’s list as a result. From day one, when our owner, Matt Jesson, founded Green Lawn Fertilizing, our mission was to become a leading independent green industry company by providing a superior customer experience. Over thirteen years later we feel confident that we have achieved that goal as we have overall exemplary online reviews including over 300 A ratings on Angie’s List! We were recognized among all small or medium sized businesses in the region by the Greater Phialdelphia Chamber of Commerce as their "Customer Service Excellence" award winner. We have also been listed as Lawn and Landscape Magazine’s #9 Lawn Care Company in the country. We are also active members of: NALP, NPMA, LCAP, PPMA and Project Evergreen's Green Care for Troops.

Ed's Pest and Wildlife Control (EPAWS) is a family run business that has been servicing the Philadelphia and surrounding areas the the past 10 years. Ed's Pest and Wildlife Control guarantees each service is personalized according to every customer's need with direct communication with Ed himself. Ed has been in pest control for over 30 years, specializing in commercial and residential pest control. Services include bed bugs, wildlife, termites, and general pest.

As everyone knows, pests that live outside of your home don't belong in your home. Green Pest Solutions is prepared to tackle those invasive pests in an effective, family friendly manner because we know that a safe home is important to you. Our “Green Band Protection System” is designed to get rid of any pests inside your home and then make is so they can never get in again by securing the outside perimeter of your property. Each of our highly skilled technicians are trained in the latest application methods, proper equipment use and maintenance, and will answer any questions you may have about the materials being used to treat the areas around and inside your home. As your local Green Pest Solution provider, we stand behind our Money Back Guarantee, because we will respect your home as if it was our own, and your peace of mind is important to us. But don’t take our word for it! Read some of our over 1000 Angie’s list reviews. We have been an Angie’s List Super Service award winner four years running due to our exemplary ratings!

01/16/2017

General prevention treatments are done well. The gutter cleaning is an expended service they provide. I have a flat roof so that means they have to clear the roof and the gutters. It has gone well. it is an added service they provide, and their crew is very careful of my gardens and plantings.

Description of Work
Outside ongoing prevention of termites. Added controls for ants. Recently added gutter cleaning.

12/27/2016

Generally they are very responsive, expect for the last time I called them that was the only time they have been responsive, I called them, I called them and I let a voice mail all day long I kept calling them and they check saying just leave your name and number and we'll call you back promptly and then I called them again the next morning at eleven o'clock when they hadn't call me back they said...

Description of Work
I used APM Advanced Pest Management - Pennsauken for Pest Control/Exterminating.

11/14/2016

They have been monitoring my house for termites for years.

Description of Work
Termite control

08/26/2016

In the beginning everything went fine. This July I had an appointment and they never showed up. I received a bill for $81.00 for this same date. I called the office and was told that Bob was the exterminator that showed up. Bob said I wasn't home and he did the application. I was home and Bob never came. I have discontinued using their service for this reason. I would not recommend their service.

Description of Work
I have used APM Advanced Pest Management - Pennsauken within the last year.

06/14/2016

I was extremely impressed in every facet of their services. We had an ant problem and within half an hour of sending an email to APM we had a phone call and an estimate appointment. The APM representative was prompt, professional and courteous. The price for the service was very reasonable. The appointment for the exterminator was scheduled for the following Monday between 7-10 am and they were at...

Description of Work
Extermination services

Category pest control

Pest control & extermination. Handyman services. Insulation. Gutter protection.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, PayPal