Ahern Painting

Founded 1998 • With Angi since May 2009

Ahern Painting has served the New Jersey tri-state area's professional painting needs for nearly two decades. John Ahern founded the company in 1995 with the mission of providing exceptional Painting Services throughout Southern New Jersey, Southeastern Pennsylvania and Delaware. License #13VH00606200. Alternate Email: ahernpainting@verizon.net...

Here at Y.A.K Powerwashing LLC take every job small or big to the full power. We service all homes and property needs. We have bundle discounts up to 15% off your job. Call or Schedule a free estimate today.

Call us today; Same Day/Next Day appointments ARE available! Founded by owner Sam Shear in 1987, Premier Waterproofing, LLC has been committed to solving the waterproofing problems of residents and business owners in Bucks, Delaware and Mercer County with superior products and reliable workmanship. We offer a variety of different patented basement waterproofing systems as well as additional services including repairs, carpentry, and painting to help protect your home or business. Regardless of the age or construction of your basement, we can design and install an affordable waterproofing system to fit your budget and fix your problem. When you need professional and reliable waterproofing specialists, look no further than Premier Waterproofing, LLC.

EZCleanPowerWashPros is a one-of-a-kind power washer that provides a unique power washing service in South Jersey. Our exterior cleaning for homes and businesses is second to none. We power wash brick and siding, driveways and pavers, patios, decks, and concrete. We also clean roofs with gentle but effective techniques. Any service you order from EZ Clean is a cut above the rest because our expert power washers pride themselves on making sure you are 100% satisfied. If you need to improve the curb appeal of your home or the exterior of your business, see for yourself the difference we can make. EZCleanPowerWashPros makes power washing in South Jersey quick, easy, and affordable.

01/30/2015

I really liked Ahern Painting. He is very nice and seems to know what he is doing. His work looks excellent based off of what I saw on other houses. However, his price is so expensive. We just could not afford it. Way too expensive.

Description of Work
I did not use the provider

Category house painters

We are a legitimate painting business that pays taxes and insurance. Many do not so please take into consideration pricing will vary greatly. Please understand that labor- intensive projects drive the costs especially when lead containment is taken into consideration. I appreciate your candid response and will take as a valuable lesson when explaining to customers why choosing a reputable contract...

02/08/2014

After searching long and hard for a good company to fix my kitchen ceiling, which I must say was a sight !!! I called John. He came over that afternoon and looked the job. He said he could handle it. I was amazed I never thought it was going to be able to be fixed. This involved not only the ceiling but all of the walls were too. I had done the demolition of the kitchen cabinets and removed Formic...

Description of Work
Fixed and spackled walls and a ceiling from another dimension.

Category drywall,house painters

01/15/2014

Everything came out even better than expected and makes the whole foyer feel cleaner. I love walking through this space now! The crew arrived on time, everyday, at 8am. They were impeccably neat, precise, professional and a pleasure to have in our home. I would be happy to hire them again in the future and very confident to recommend them.

Description of Work
Ahern Painting was hired to sand and apply three coats of polyurethane to newly installed wood steps and railing. They also painted the ceiling, sanded and painted bookcases and trim. The job was done in under 4 days.

Category house painters

04/29/2013

Ahern is the best, just a bit pricey.

Description of Work
Mold cleaning.

Category pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

10/01/2012

They were very thorough and professional in providing the estimate, but their prices were much too high.

Description of Work
They provided an estimate for interior painting.

Category interior painters

Painting Interiors & Exteriors, Historic Restoration, Aluminum & Vinyl Siding Refinishing, Drywall & Plaster Repair, Natural Wood Finishes, Deck Refinishing & Restoration, Basement Floor Epoxy, Garages, Power Washing, Mildew Removal & Mildew Prevention, Decorative Finishes & Wood Graining, Wallpaper Removal, Dry & Abrasive Blasting. Stucco.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa