HTS Tree Care Professionals

Founded 1996 • With Angi since June 2010

1559 Reed Rd

Pennington, NJ 08534

HTS Tree Care is the one place to call for your tree needs. We have been providing outstanding tree care for more than 15 years. We offer safe, quality, and affordable tree service to allow our clientele the ability to complete tasks without disruption to the existing landscape. Our reputation of professionalism begins with the first phone call and extends from arrival on site to completion of the job. Our updated and well-maintained equipment allow our staff to efficiently complete tasks using the most recent and innovative practices in the industry. Whether you have a large tree that needs to be removed or a few branches that need to be pruned, we will be able to provide the best service possible. We offer free estimates and free tree evaluations. Visa and MasterCard are accepted. Proudly servicing Mercer County and neighboring counties. Please call us today to schedule your appointment - 609-737-1682 or visit our website at www.htstreecare.com...

04/09/2020

john S.

Very disappointing. I found my own local tre cutter who was very, very good!!

Description of Work
None! Neither service called me!!!

Category tree service

Hi [Member Name Removed]. I apologize that you had a bad experience. When and how did you try to contact us? I do not see any record of a quote request from you. We strive to contact everyone that reaches out to us.

09/09/2018

Andrew C.

12 week backlog, I am not quite that flexible with a high broken branch that could fall Expect service in at least 3-4 weeks! Got a tree service I have used in the past!

Description of Work
Tree removed and one trimmed

07/05/2018

margaret W.

Great,I have used Brian before and happy with the results.

Description of Work
Took down I tree and trimmed two others.

06/18/2018

Renee C.

Everything went great. Brian was very punctual for the estimate and for the job. The work was done neatly and with no damage to our property.

Description of Work
Stump grinding & property clearing

05/25/2018

Jerry M.

Requested an estimate to remove four damaged trees on the front of our property. HTS responded to my request within a day and their estimate was extremely reasonable. Because it was a relatively small job, Brian indicated he would rather not schedule the work but would undertake the work when he had a break in his schedule. He and his crew showed up about three weeks later and in a matter of minutes had removed the trees, ground the stumps and cleaned up the area. I would definitely use HTS again and would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Required the removal of four trees in the front of our property

04/20/2018

Patty and John C.

We called, they responded promptly, visited our home and that evening forwarded an estimate and arrived at our home within the time frame agreed upon. Very impressive punctuality and honesty. Cleaned up afterwards! Brian and his team @ HTS Tree Care Professionals were wonderful.

Description of Work
One Oak and Plum tree trimmed.

01/15/2017

Rachel C.

I called one evening and left a message. Brian called me the next morning and came out for estimate shortly thereafter. I was amazed at price as I expected it to be more expensive. Needless to say, I immediately told him that the work was his. I originally asked to have it done on January 16 but weather conditions created some flexibility in his schedule and it was done first week of January. The team showed up on time, did an amazing job and there wasn't a twig left anywhere!! I was especially impressed by the machine that dug down and ground out the root. All around fantastic job. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Removed a large tree from front yard.

05/18/2016

DAVID G.

Description of Work
Removal of dead ash trees. Very reasonable, quick, and efficient.

04/15/2016

Lois M.

Brian and his crew were punctual and did an outstanding job. Took down the trees and ground the stumps in no time. Clean up was amazing and they were very professional. I would definitely use them again.. I would highly recommend them to family and friends. Very reasonably priced for the amount of work done. I had several estimates done, and the others didn't even come close to what we paid. Thanks you for such great work. We really appreciate it.

Description of Work
Cut down two trees and ground the stumps, and ground a stump of a tree that was already cut down.

04/04/2016

Morton K.

Three trees were cut down and removed. The work was done with great skill and efficiently at a reasonable cost. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Tree Removal

10/05/2015

Lois W.

Great. Very professional. Cleaned up the yard.

Description of Work
Trimmed trees and ground stumps

Category lawn service,tree service

07/23/2015

Robin M L.

Brian was very friendly and knowledgeable and responded very quickly with any questions I had as well as providing an estimate. On the day of the service, he brought his entourage which included quite a few pieces of heavy equipment. He and his crew worked very efficiently and did an amazing job. After completion, Brian made sure to explain what was done. HTS did such a great job that I asked them to do some work on my mother's property! I highly recommend HTS based upon price, quality, knowledge and friendliness.

Description of Work
Removed a dead tree and stump, removed an existing stump, removed two other trees and trimmed/elevated other trees.

04/06/2015

Raymond S.

His presentation was great. He was specific in explaining what he was going to do. We have hired him for the job he has not completed it yet.

Description of Work
Estimate for trees taken down.

03/30/2015

Donald H.

Brian is incredibly professional. He came by to look at the job and give me an estimate the same day I called him. He and his crew did excellent work at a very reasonable price. I have already contacted him about doing another job for me.

Description of Work
Pruned and cleaned up 3 large trees on my property.

11/07/2014

Robert D.

Brian and his crew were excellent. He trimmed a bit, then asked what I thought, offered suggestions, and gave me the opportunity to respond, then trimmed some more. Debris picked up and disposed of. Never felt like he was rushing the job. Was careful and considerate in his work. Left price out, as it will vary depending on the work that needs to be done.

Description of Work
Pruned a 40 foot Norway Maple. Trimmed branches away from power lines to house and power lines in street. Trimmed away from house and driveway.

10/28/2014

Gabrielle S.

They were professional and cleaned up everything they cut. Basically did everything I asked.

Description of Work
Thinned out a number of trees that were near house and trimmed hedges.

Category lawn service,tree service

06/07/2014

Richard H.

they did an excellent job. really good clean up and put the debris exactly where i requested. i was not home when they did the work and they performed everything exactly as requested.

Description of Work
removed dead half of a tree

01/16/2014

Edith P.

I worked with him before. He is really terrific. He previously worked on my trees. I had an extremely large tree and I had to take it down. He wanted to make sure that he had someone he was confident about because he just lost the person that had worked for him for years that knew how to do these large trees. He waited until he found someone. When he did, we set up a time and when he arrived, there must have been 8 people. Within 3 hours, they had taken down a huge tree and one more tree. It was a fantastic operation. The men fixed it up and took 3 of these large stems and moved them over the house on to the front yard and cut them up. They did this without any damage to the shrub and flower bed that surrounded that tree. You would never have known that all these took place. I would recommend Brian. He is a registered arborist. Through the years, he has come to chop up and take out trees. His price is not the lowest but it’s fair and comparable. Their crew is professional. They clean up after themselves. He’s conscientious. I think he knows his business which is a good thing. Both trees are large where he had to get people and equipment from different states.

Description of Work
I used Hartel Timber Services to take down trees for me.

11/30/2013

teresa r B.

GREAT JOB

Description of Work
WE HAD LARGE BROKEN LIMBS HANGING LIKE SPEARS, AIMING TOWARD OUR GARAGE. THEY REMOVED THEM AND VINES THAT WERE HOLDING THEM UP. ALSO REMOVED LIMBS BROKEN AND DAMAGED BY THE STORM FROM ANOTHER AREA. GREAT WORK, CAN'T SAY ENOUGH. GREAT CALL BACK, GREAT JOB, WISHED WE KNEW ABOUT THEM SOONER, AND A GREAT PRICE FOR THE WORK DONE. ALSO LOTS OF VINES, LIMBS-EVERYTHING REMOVED. GREAT PEOPLE.

11/18/2013

Virginia F.

Everything went well. It was a big job but they got it done in one day.

Description of Work
Cleared fallen trees, removed stumps

09/10/2013

Marilyn P.

They were great. They came out quickly to give an estimate and they were reasonable, very friendly and they did a great job. So now we are very pleased with them.

Description of Work
I have used Hartel Timber Service. They removed a tree and they did pruning.

04/04/2013

Stephen L.

We had a dead ash tree that was over a hundred feet tall and standing twenty feet from the house. We got estimates from several tree removal companies and Hartel's was the lowest. A couple of the others probably made a high bid because they did not really want the job. Despite the low bid, Brian was very professional in determining what permits were needed and obtaining them from the town. They were going to charge us an additional fee for cutting down a large tree, until Brian pointed out to them that the tree was dead and needed to be removed. There was a long gap from when we received the quote and when Hartel could do the job, because the closing date on our house was delayed. However, once we were cleared, Hartel started on the job. They notified our neighbors about the work being done and when the road would be closed. In one day, they topped the tree, and removed large sections of the trunk, before grinding down the stump that was over 5 feet in diameter. Except for the wood chips surrounding the former stump, it was hard to tell they were there. We were especially grateful that Hartel could take down the tree when they did, because the next week Hurricane Sandy hit, and we were spared any damage to the house.

Description of Work
Removed 100 ft Ash tree and grounded down stump. Also removed other smaller trees on property

03/05/2013

Lance P.

They responded to my initial contact promptly and were professional during the estimate. They were busy and told me there would be a few week wait before they could begin work. After a few weeks, I called to check on the status, and they said they could come out the next business day. This was great, but I wish they would have called me when they could instead of waiting for me to bug them. They arrived and were professional during the removal. There was a bit more damage to the lawn that I had hoped, but it was a VERY large tree. Still, they took precautions during most of the work, but failed to adequately protect the ground during a few key steps. In the end, I was pleased the with the final result and the work was done at a fair price and finished in one day. I would recommend them and use them again myself.

Description of Work
Removed a very large Ash tree that has split at the main trunk during a hurricane. Removed a second smaller Ash tree that was damaged by the larger one falling. Ground both stumps, cleared all debris. Pruned and trimmed two other large trees away from the house.

12/20/2012

Jennifer F.

was happy with work they did

Description of Work
tree trimming

08/24/2012

Dawn E.

They responded to my call quickly and were prompt and professional during the estimate appointment. They did a terrific job and cleared away all debris. It looks wonderful. I'm very pleased and have already recommended this company to several neightbors. Will definitely call them again in the future.

Description of Work
Removed large limb from pine oak that came down landing on my vehicle. They also trimmed back all limbs close to my home. I have 5 extremely large pin oaks in my yard so this was a big job,

Eli Landscaping

Hi we have 12 years experience doing landscaping services owner operator. Reliable weekly grass cutting and edging. Honest local business, NJ licensed & insured Services offered: Grass cutting Mulching Edging Spring and fall clean up Pruning Seeding Snow removal Fully insured!

Star Services

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Tree Service, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Energy Tree Services Llc

Energy tree service llc With over 6 years of experience, we pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business!   Energy tree service llc is a locally owned Our number-one objective is to ensure that every customer is satisfied with the level of service provided.   We strive to meet our customers’ needs and expectations by offering services that are reliable, professional are committed to excellence. Our mission is accomplished by remaining true to our values and performance.   We offer a best price warranty for your convenience and satisfaction. To schedule an appointment, or if you have an emergency, feel free to contact us. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call today for a free estimate! 7322360058 From storm cleanup to lot beautification and all jobs in between, energy Tree Service llc has the skills, experience and equipment to manage even the most difficult tree projects. You can browse our site to learn what makes us the sensible choice for all of your tree problems and then we invite you to contact us for a free estimate. Cell:7322360058 Email: energytreeservice@gmail.com 🪵

Visa, MasterCard, Check

Services offered include tree removals, stump grinding, pruning and trimming, cabling and bracing, land clearing, firewood, and leaf clean-ups. Deep Root Fertilization is offered through a sub-contractor.

Tree and Landscape appraisals, litigation, and assessments.