A-1 Marco T's Inc

Founded 1970 • With Angi since June 2011

Subs Used, Cost Determined By Job, No Travel Charges, 5% Angie's List Discount. Additional contact name - Carole Britton....

We are a family-operated company with over a decade of specialization in roofing installations and general contracting jobs of all types. Many companies speak of quality, but we approach every job with a level of professionalism and expediency that many would struggle to match. Our services include but are not limited to: Roofing, siding, and gutter installation & repair. If you want the job done well, quick, and at a great price, choose EconomicPro Construction!

If you take a look at our references you will see several hundred satisfied families that can attest to the fact that our skilled craftsman performs the best work at the best prices. We are proud of the fact that family after family on the same street recommended us and used our services. We must be doing something right. New Jersey Home Improvement Contractor License #13VH00029400

A BBB ACCREDITED COMPANY Milestone Restoration Inc specializes in Masonry Restoration, Brick Pointing, Brick Restoration, Cement stucco ,Flat Roofing Installations & Repair, Slate Roofing Repairs, and work related to Hanging Scaffolding and Pipe Scaffolding Services. With good reputation and over 30 years combined experience, we know how to give homes and businesses that "like-new" appearance while ensuring your Safety. Our basic categories include: brick tuck pointing, brick siding, scaffolding work , natural slate roofs,and flat roofs (our specialty). We don't use sub contractors because we like to monitor and complete all projects ourselves. DCA License #1405707 Exp. 02/28/2023 2014 Angie's List Super Service Award Winner - 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 2018 and 2019

10/08/2007

I left a message on Saturday morning to confirm the 1:00 appointment. When the return call came ( they spoke to my husband), he was told that they don't do jobs for less than $5000.00. I was very upset, as I was not told that in the beginning. I waited a week for this appointment only to find out that no-one was showing up. Therefore, if you are not having at least half you house re-sided, please ...

Description of Work
I phoned to get an estimate to have siding that was blown off during a thunderstorm repaired or replaced. I was told they don't repair, and I said that was fine. I have no problem with replacing the siding that had come off the house. I was given an appointment for Saturday at 1:00.

Category siding

05/20/2006

We found this company from a flyer we received in the mail. Usually I throw it all away with all the junk mail. I am very happy that I decided to hold onto that flyer to give them a call. This company provided us with the best price. They always showed up when they said they would be here. They offered us financing with no money down. I explained to them that we had people coming to stay with us a...

Description of Work
This company put in all new replacement windows and sided my house. They also installed free leaders and gutters, in place of the old ones.

Category gutter repair,siding,replacement windows

12/20/2005

WE FOUND THIS COMPANY IN THE PHONEBOOK. I FEEL THEY DID A GOOD JOB ON OUR ROOF. THEY FIT US IN THEIR SCHEDULE IN TWO WEEKS TIME. THEY WERE DONE WITH THE JOB IN EIGHT HOURS AND THE CLEAN UP WAS GOOD.

Description of Work
THIS COMPANY TORE OFF ALL OF THE OLD SHINGLES, THEN PUT ON NEW TAR PAPER AND SHINGLES ON OUR ROOF.

Kitchens, bathroons, roofs, windows, siding, porches, steps & decks.