A-1 Marco T's Inc

Founded 1970 • With Angi since June 2011

Subs Used, Cost Determined By Job, No Travel Charges, 5% Angie's List Discount. Additional contact name - Carole Britton....

E & E Gutters

Specializing in GUTTER INSTALLATION, REPAIRS AND CLEANING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

All Type Roofing

At All Type Construction Inc., we focus on quality roofing projects over quantity. We use our years of experience and expertise to complete your project with perfection. Customer service and honesty are the most important aspects of our business and your satisfaction is guaranteed. Please call us today for an estimate. We look forward to working with you.

Mega Max Construction LLC

Over 20 years industry experience! We are the go to company for all roofing, siding, and masonry projects! Our customers rely on our exterior solutions to get the job done right and on time. We have over 20 years of industry experience and feature an excellent team of contractors From you roof to your foundation, Mega Max Construction has the perfect solution. We are fully licensed and insured, offer free estimates, and have 24/7 emergency services available. We also offer roof inspections and do snow removal!

Offers by Mega Max Construction LLC on Angi

10/08/2007

I left a message on Saturday morning to confirm the 1:00 appointment. When the return call came ( they spoke to my husband), he was told that they don't do jobs for less than $5000.00. I was very upset, as I was not told that in the beginning. I waited a week for this appointment only to find out that no-one was showing up. Therefore, if you are not having at least half you house re-sided, please ...

Description of Work
I phoned to get an estimate to have siding that was blown off during a thunderstorm repaired or replaced. I was told they don't repair, and I said that was fine. I have no problem with replacing the siding that had come off the house. I was given an appointment for Saturday at 1:00.

Category siding

05/20/2006

We found this company from a flyer we received in the mail. Usually I throw it all away with all the junk mail. I am very happy that I decided to hold onto that flyer to give them a call. This company provided us with the best price. They always showed up when they said they would be here. They offered us financing with no money down. I explained to them that we had people coming to stay with us a...

Description of Work
This company put in all new replacement windows and sided my house. They also installed free leaders and gutters, in place of the old ones.

Category gutter repair,siding,replacement windows

12/20/2005

WE FOUND THIS COMPANY IN THE PHONEBOOK. I FEEL THEY DID A GOOD JOB ON OUR ROOF. THEY FIT US IN THEIR SCHEDULE IN TWO WEEKS TIME. THEY WERE DONE WITH THE JOB IN EIGHT HOURS AND THE CLEAN UP WAS GOOD.

Description of Work
THIS COMPANY TORE OFF ALL OF THE OLD SHINGLES, THEN PUT ON NEW TAR PAPER AND SHINGLES ON OUR ROOF.

Kitchens, bathroons, roofs, windows, siding, porches, steps & decks.