A-1 Marco T's Inc

Founded 1970 • With Angi since June 2011

183 Crooks Ave

Paterson, NJ 07503

Subs Used, Cost Determined By Job, No Travel Charges, 5% Angie's List Discount. Additional contact name - Carole Britton....

10/08/2007

sandra S.

I left a message on Saturday morning to confirm the 1:00 appointment. When the return call came ( they spoke to my husband), he was told that they don't do jobs for less than $5000.00. I was very upset, as I was not told that in the beginning. I waited a week for this appointment only to find out that no-one was showing up. Therefore, if you are not having at least half you house re-sided, please don't consider this company.

Description of Work
I phoned to get an estimate to have siding that was blown off during a thunderstorm repaired or replaced. I was told they don't repair, and I said that was fine. I have no problem with replacing the siding that had come off the house. I was given an appointment for Saturday at 1:00.

Category siding

05/20/2006

CLORINDA D.

We found this company from a flyer we received in the mail. Usually I throw it all away with all the junk mail. I am very happy that I decided to hold onto that flyer to give them a call. This company provided us with the best price. They always showed up when they said they would be here. They offered us financing with no money down. I explained to them that we had people coming to stay with us and would need the job done quickly. They fit us into their busy schedule and the job was completed on time for my family to come stay with us. NO HEADACHES NO HASSLE!!! We are considering expanding our home and we will definitely call this company back!!

Description of Work
This company put in all new replacement windows and sided my house. They also installed free leaders and gutters, in place of the old ones.

Category gutter repair, siding, replacement windows

12/20/2005

WE FOUND THIS COMPANY IN THE PHONEBOOK. I FEEL THEY DID A GOOD JOB ON OUR ROOF. THEY FIT US IN THEIR SCHEDULE IN TWO WEEKS TIME. THEY WERE DONE WITH THE JOB IN EIGHT HOURS AND THE CLEAN UP WAS GOOD.

Description of Work
THIS COMPANY TORE OFF ALL OF THE OLD SHINGLES, THEN PUT ON NEW TAR PAPER AND SHINGLES ON OUR ROOF.