PRUZANSKY PLUMBING

Founded 1910 • With Angi since January 2006

PLUMBING, HEATING, AIR CONDITIONING, HVAC, DRAIN CLEANING, BATHROOM REMODELING SERVICES...

HWART LLC

Liberty Heating & Air Conditioning LLC

We are a family owned business. Here at Liberty, we treat each and every customer as if they were part of our family, not just a service call. Liberty is a full service, heating, air conditioning (HVAC) company. We provide top quality, low cost HVAC service for both residential and commercial properties. Your emergency is our emergency.

Offers by Liberty Heating & Air Conditioning LLC on Angi
Ignozza Electric

We have been in business since 1993. We provide electrical services from replacing a switch to a whole house renovation. We are a fully licensed, bonded, and insured company with fully stocked trucks for most service calls. We can usually offer same day service. Our rates are fair and competitive. We are a clean and courteous company with a friendly staff. Give us a call anytime with any questions you may have. Additional Phone: (973) 229-9613.

05/25/2017

Scheduling was easy, plumber arrived promptly at time of appointment. Was very professional in identifying the problem, had spare parts with him, gave an exact cost estimate and performed repairs in less than one hour.

Description of Work
Change cartridge in bathtub/shower, so that hot and cold water are working again.

05/18/2017

after checking several possible problems, the cause was found.

Description of Work
nonworking furnace diagnosis

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

02/01/2017

Good. They are the preferred contract for our complex. They had to turn off the gas outlets in everyones house and then turn them back on after the service. Two or 3 people came out. It took from 9am to 7pm since they had to take 6 diff things. They did well. One thing is that their HVAC guy had to come back the next day to fix our AC and they accidentally overloaded the mother board so we were without heat for the night. They were responsive, did well with the pipes and the gas.

Description of Work
I used PRUZANSKY PLUMBING to install a new hot water heater, install plumbing at our house, checked our AC and heating, and changed filters. This time they replaced rotting pipes they were leaking gas in the complex.

02/01/2017

They were responsive, came out and were great.

Description of Work
I started using PRUZANSKY PLUMBING when our old gas water heater leaked 40 gallons through the ceiling.

07/08/2016

I didn’t like the work they did. They were very sloppy. They sat on my couch with dirty clothes on. I think the price was too much.

Description of Work
I used Pruzansky Plumbing. He worked on the toilet and replaced radiator valves.

08/01/2015

The work and the professionalism is excellent. Disclosure of costs was handled appropriately. No complaints on how they do business. My complaint is that there costs are way higher than reasonably priced competition and it was upsetting to find that others had similar work with other plumbers with comparable parts etc that paid 25-30% less. A friend had a leaky faucet repair that he was charged over 250. for the work. He refused to pay for what was a 15 minute job without complaining and ended up getting $90. off.

Description of Work
Plumbing repairs to replace garbage disposal

05/20/2015

Work was done in a timely and professional manner.

Description of Work
Installation of Water Heater ( Not standard - updated to code) Installed a sump pump.

Category plumbing,wells

03/08/2015

Let's just say that I had 3 other guys come in before this guy, and that after the first guy tried to sell me a $2900 furnace I didn't need, and the 2nd and 3rd guys making similar diagnostics but failing to fix the problem, these guys found the problem and fixed it in 90 minutes. Not only that, they talked me through their whole thinking process and you could tell that Anthoniel was on top of his game and enjoyed what he was doing. Anthoniel is the real deal. I'm not sure about the price b/c I think there are cheaper out there, but these guys were the only ones that guaranteed to fix the problem before they came out. I think that means a lot. Thanks to you guys for fixing my heat after a week without it and I hope you guys continue to do a good job. Good luck.

Description of Work
Fixed my HVAC/Heating (Furnace) unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

09/19/2014

He was super punctual and polite and did the job quickly and efficiently for a fair price. I expected to have to have a new toilet installed. A lot of other plumbers would have made me do that. This is a good fair plumber.

Description of Work
replaced the internal parts of a toilet and snaked the sink

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

03/22/2014

My experience with PRUZANSKY PLUMBING was excellent. He was here awhile, working. He's provides very professional service. He comes out right away. He doesn't give you the run-around. You get what you pay for. He was very neat.

Description of Work
He did a lot of work for us. He snaked a couple of drains, replaced a faucet and fixed the washing machine, to stop the leak we were having.

Category plumbing

PLUMBING REPAIRS, BOILERS, FURNACES, OIL TO GAS CONVERSIONS, HOT WATER HEATERS, SUMP PUMPS, AIR CONDITIONING, SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING, GENERAL PLUMBING REPAIRS, HVAC