Optimum Moving

• Trade License Number
  • NJ39PM00108300

90 Dayton Ave

Passaic, NJ 07055

Optimum Moving, LLC is New Jersey's most trusted moving company. Featuring a team of expertly trained professional New Jersey movers, Optimum Moving handles the most delicate of tasks with ease. Don't compromise the safety of your belongings - hire Optimum Moving today! Optimum Moving is a fully insured, licensed moving company with over 10 years of experience....

movers (43)storage unit (2)

11/04/2020

Dealing with Optimum Moving LLC was very easy especially during a stressful time, such as a move. The contact person, Carlos was very understanding and helpful with the initial appointment set up. Johan, Walter, and Emilo were the three men who moved all of my things, seemingly with ease even though there was a lot of things. They packaged the furniture so well with moving blankets and cardboard, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
move two large bedroom sets, treadmill, fireplace entertainment center, as well as many boxes.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2020

10/24/2020

We had an amazing move from White Plains, NY to Upper Saddle River, NJ especially during COVID. These guys were personable, reliable, hard working and reasonable. We used them for our move and for 4 storage days. Would use them again in a heartbeat. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move from NY to NJ

CATEGORY moving companies,delivery service,storage units

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2020

10/13/2020

They did a great job. Josh and crew were on time, professional and a pleasure to work with. They swept up and took there time to not damage either home while moving. I would recommend them to any one looking for movers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving During Covid

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2020

08/03/2020

Came to my house to review items to be moved. Gave us an estimate (high number) with items missing. We were very thorough and caught items off the list. Asked for revised contract...never heard from them again! Really feel jerked around and duped.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed items moved to house

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2020

Apologies for the mixup [Member Name Removed], that is very out of character for our sales staff and I’m saddened to hear that you feel jerked around. I wasn’t able to pull up your last name or anyone named [Member Name Removed] matching your project around the time frame of early Aug/all of July in our estimate calendar or in our moving software. I would very much like to find out who your estima...

01/26/2020

They were professional and friendly. They took care of my furniture especially my upright piano.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving my furniture to a new location

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2020

12/14/2019

I did not have a good experience, AT ALL! I hired Optimum because of the great reviews. Customer Service was friendly and attentive. They showed up on time. This was a split move because I was downsizing so a lot of items need to go into storage including an antique curio cabinet. I had most item marked so they could load the truck accordingly. I had clearly marked the fragile and top load boxes a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In state move, partial to storage, balance to new apartment

CATEGORY moving companies,storage units

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2019

07/06/2019

The move went much more smoothly than I expected. Josh and his team were very professional and well organized. They did an initial walkthrough verifying all of the items to be moved against the contract and assigning a team member to each room. It worked so well. The move was accomplished very quickly with no issues. I would highly recommend this team and this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Local move

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2019

06/20/2019

Optimum moved us from NJ to NC in May. Moving can be traumatic, but Kris and his efficient crew kept us mellow. Everything arrived on-time and unbroken. This was our second move with Optimum, the first one local to NJ. We highly recommend Elvis and the staff of Optimum Moving.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move Household Goods

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2019

04/11/2019

It went perfectly. They were right on time. They worked quickly and carefully to pack everything. Then they were equal efficient unloading everything at my new home. Very professional and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved my furniture and belongings to my new home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2019

03/08/2019

Fantastic. They were responsive, punctual, hard working, and courteous. Elvis and Dayvon are great to work with. Will definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to move out of my house on very short notice into temporary housing. I called Elvis on a Friday night for a full house move 3 days later. The team showed up on time and were extremely professional and courteous. Worked all day to get my stuff into a storage facility nearby (Westy’s). We were running late and Westy’s was willing to stay open a half hour beyond normal closing time, because of their great relationship with Optimum moving.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2019

Moving – Local & Long Distance. Furniture Disposal. Packing & Un-Packing. Insurance.

Visa, MasterCard, PayPal