Andy OnCall Handyman Service of Morris County

Founded 1993 • With Angi since June 2010

Andy OnCall Handyman Service of Morris County can handle all your small & medium sized home repairs with one call. We are locally owned and operated and priced by the job, not the hour. No Job Too Small! Let Andy OnCall be your exclusive solution for making your projects, home repairs and maintenance easy and hassle free. We are Licensed, Bonded & Insured and all our craftsmen have over 25 years of experience. Our craftsmen show up ready to work and stay until the job is completed to your satisfaction. One Year Written Warranty....

SSS Custom Closets

SSS Custom Closets

For almost 20 years now, SSS Custom Closets has been designing, manufacturing and installing high quality custom closets that perfectly fit the style and unique needs of each and every client. Our Showroom in Bridgewater is open Monday through Friday from 10:00 to 4:00 and by appointment. We promise from your first design consultation to the meticulous installation of your project that SSS Custom Closets is dedicated to your complete satisfaction. We design walk-in and reach-in closets, home offices, pantries, laundry rooms, garages, storage rooms and professional spaces. Why SSS Custom Closets? We offer award-winning design, high quality manufacture and installation and excellent customer service. We are transparent in our pricing, and we warranty our work. Your complete satisfaction is our goal.

01/07/2019

He looked at it. Said I didn’t have proper anchors for the screws. Said he couldn’t do it. He definitely didn’t look like he was interested at all in doing the work. I hired someone else who did it quickly and efficiently. Disappointed!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install curtain rod

03/26/2018

The work was done well, however the pricing was way too expensive. A separate price was given for each item and seemed way too high. For example, it cost $245.00 for the assembly of a bookshelf and $80.00 to hang one mirror on the wall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bookshelf assembly, items hung on wall.

01/23/2017

Ron from Andies on Call gave me an estimate, I agreed, and he was able to assemble the bookcase with a couple of hours. I was very pleased with the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood bookcase put together.

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking

09/09/2016

Andy On Call repaired a leaking gutter at my home awhile back and everything went fine and at a fair cost. Recently I called them for another leaking gutter and was told I would have to wait a month for service due to heavy workload. I congratulated them on business being so good. In reality, I believe there was another reason for the long wait. In any case, anyone calling Andy On Call should expe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair leaking gutter

CATEGORY gutter repair,handyman service

08/14/2016

The work was done quickly & without much care. The gentleman showed up on time & suggested doing some of the work since it was small. He received a phone call during this time & rushed out. We never got an estimate for the remainder of the work. After we paid & he left, we realized the switch that was put is upside down!!! It reads no instead of on. :O

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed electrical work done. Received a call back within minutes of email request & a follow-up call to confirm appointment.

CATEGORY handyman service

Handyman services. Remodeling. Carpentry. Decks. Doors. Windows. Masonry. Fencing. Foundation. Drywall. Interior & exterior painting. Wall paper removal. Water & smoke damage.

Swing/Play-set Assembly, Metal Railings, Fence Installation, Window Washing, Garage Doors, Sump Pumps, Appliance Repairs, Roofs, Gutters, Carpet. I DO NOT meet with tenants on behalf of owners/landlords.