Titan Plumbing Sewer & Drain

New Jersey: General
06/30/2023

4 Roginski Ct

Parlin, NJ 08859

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Plumbing and sewer drain services...

plumbers (30)drain cleaning (23)water heaters (6)well & water pump repair (1)

06/24/2021

michael R.

I would give them more than 5 stars if I could, Jimmy and his team were quick, clean, and professional. I would hire them for every repair in the house if they did more than plumbing. :)

Description of Work
Correction of work from previous "plumber"

Work Completed On 07/07/2021

04/08/2021

Peiming Y.

My kitchen sink was clogged, I called around 11am and two technicians were by my door step around 2:30pm. They did a fantastic job and cleaned all the work area. They even repaired my leaking pipe. Will for sure to hire they again.

Description of Work
Clean a clogged kitchen sink

Work Completed On 04/08/2021

12/30/2020

Nancy H.

Jimmy and his guys were awesome. He contacted me within a reasonable timeframe and was able to see me within a few hours. Anyone else I called couldn't see me for a couple days. I'm already scheduling to get some other work done. Hire them you won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
Drain Cleaning

Work Completed On 12/30/2020

09/03/2020

Dustin S.

The owner of Titan was highly professional and communicative. He arrived when he said he would for the estimate and took a look at a few other things as I'm a new home owner and wanted his opinion on some general plumbing stuff. I wanted a sump pump installed and I had an issue with an exterior drain not being able to keep up with heavy rains. He correctly diagnosed the issue, came up with a plan to run an extra drain and his guys did the install in one work day, including the cleaning of the work space. I will hire again for any future plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Sump Pump install + extra 2 inch drain into Sump Pump

Work Completed On 08/11/2020

04/26/2020

Diane H.

Jimmy from Titan was awesome.. he called me right away.. came within an hour when it wasn’t even an emergency and it was a Saturday! Very pleasant to deal with...took pictures so that I knew what it was I needed to get done and took the time to explain to me the procedure and what it entailed. Really wonderful service, very knowledgeable and great person....would recommend to anyone and everyone!! Also very compliant with the Covid 19 precautions.

Description of Work
Cleared a backed up sewer and advised my trap was bad and will be coming back to fix that and put in a clean out.

Work Completed On 04/26/2020

03/26/2020

Carmen D.

It was done quickly and very clean. I'm very happy with the results and well job done.

Description of Work
Drain Cleaning

Work Completed On 03/31/2020

12/30/2019

Michael C.

Fast, Clean, Efficient, Feasible! This is an easy review to write when you have a professional on the job. Titan Plumbing Sewer & Drain was on site ready to swap out our old tank and install the new one. Also, was aware of new housing codes and installed an Expansion Tank. He could of easily changed the thermocouple just to get by but did not recommend doing so on a 10+ unit. Do it right once and call Titan Plumbing Sewer & Drain. We were so happy with their service! Easy to recommend them

Description of Work
New Water Hater + Expansion Tank

Category plumbing, water heater repair, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 12/30/2019

11/06/2019

Hector A.

Very professional, reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Drainage and clog

Work Completed On 10/23/2019

12/08/2018

Juzer M.

James was timely, accurate, impeccable and thoroughly professional. It was a pleasure to work him.

Description of Work
Clear up clogged kitchen sink

Work Completed On 12/08/2018

10/23/2018

Bill B.

30 minutes start to finish. I have already planned to use him for all my future plumbing activity. Jim has given me a quote on other work. I just need to schedule it

Description of Work
Drain cleaning

Work Completed On 10/23/2018

08/23/2018

Kathryn R.

Jimmy was amazing. My boyfriend and I were in a serious bind when water started leaking into our kitchen from the bathroom upstairs after we just moved in. I called a handful of other plumbers who wanted to charge us an estimate to come, wanted me to send pictures for an estimate or quoted an exorbitant amount without a clear plan due to the complexity of our issue. I was starting to get really worried until I called Titan. Jimmy was professional, personable and fairly priced. He came that night and determined a plan for a permanent fix. The next day he rerouted all the pipes and corrected the issue in no time. We are so grateful we found him!

Description of Work
Replacing drain pipes

Work Completed On 08/15/2018

07/17/2018

Noel K.

Extremely happy with the work. Jimmy was very professional and courteous. Very friendly. Happy and blessed to have found a plumber I can rely on and is local. Will definitely hire him again for any future work we may encounter.

Description of Work
Unclogging and cleaning of the plumbing.

Work Completed On 07/16/2018

06/18/2018

Mark K.

Jimmy answred my call and came over over within an hour. Diagnosed the problem (it was more than a simple snake job) unclogged the drain. Checked it to be sure it was working and also fixed a leak unrelated to the clog. Was also careful to not make a mess with the snake and cleaned up after he was done.

Description of Work
Clogged drain

Work Completed On 06/18/2018

02/06/2018

Andrew D.

Excellent would use him again for any plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Excellebt job to have hot water heater replaced. They are waiting for me when I got home $1200 all installed great job and service.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 12/27/2017

02/04/2018

Andreas A.

Everything went very well. The job was finished sooner than expected. They were very clean and didn’t make a mess. Very professional and they answered all the questions I had for them. Would definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I got pipes in my basement replaced and a sewage line unclogged.

Work Completed On 02/04/2018

02/02/2018

Allan A.

On 1/29/2018 I had hired Jimmy the 2nd time to come and reroute a hot water pipe Jimmy came over the next day with his father ( really nice guy) . Appointment was for 8am but ended up arriving at 9:25am. Jimmy explained what he had to do which involved bleeding ( let air out or purge) from all baseboards throughout the house and empty the boiler. So the old pipe can be cut and replaced with a new one. After an hour and a half . He was done. Within an hour after he had left, noises were coming through the baseboards but not just noises, but sounds as if a pipe had busted and water flooding my home. I informed Jimmy via text of the issue and he explained it was probably a check valve that went bad. I had hoped he would have extended the courtesy to come and check the work he had just recently have done to see if all went well. After explaining that we have never had issues before with the water boiler system and never heard of these such noises His reply was this . Jimmy: "I know before It worked but when i refilled the boiler Maybe the check valve failed Not my fault Can’t foresee that " Me: "So what do i need to do now? As a customer I dont know this area of expertise. Do i have to hire someone to come check and find out if something has to be repaired?" Jimmy: "Yes." Very upset and shocked that you would do this to me Jimmy. I had good vibes and great service from you the first time, I thought I was going to recieve the same again. Its not about the money. Its about great customer service and getting the job done right the first time.

Description of Work
Needed to reroute a hot water pipe.

Work Completed On 01/30/2018

I did my job that i was asked to do and I did it well. I told them it will be extra to fix the problem and this customer became very angry at me. I tried to explain the device on their OLD boiler was OLD. I tried my best to make them happy. But some people you can’t

01/21/2018

Kung T.

James was very attentive, explained in great detail of the issues at hand and how he was to approach each clogged as well as explain the pipes in the home and how it worked. As home owners we should learn as much as we can to prevent things issues from escalating again. James was able to unclogged and explain air venting in drain pipes to solve a different issue we had.

Description of Work
we had a serious clogged drain in the 2nd floor shower and a another not too serious clogged drain in the washer area basement.

Work Completed On 01/21/2018

01/20/2018

Kung T.

Excellent. Problem was resolved by snaking down two floors to fix a year long clog.

Description of Work
Shower Drainage issues

12/23/2017

altemis D.

Jimmy was very responsive, professional and punctual. He arrived even before the estimated time. Price was also reasonable. Would absolutely recommend.

Description of Work
Clogged Sewage pipe

Work Completed On 12/23/2017

12/08/2017

Caroline K.

James called to confirm our set appointment, arrived on time and did the work quickly and well. He was also very reasonably priced,proffessional and courteous to our nosy dog Duke! Would definitely hire again. Thanks. Caroline.

Description of Work
Unclogged basement laundry sink.

Work Completed On 12/01/2017

10/19/2017

Piotr B.

James found the problem and fixed it promptly. James also installed a few pieces so it would be easier to get to the pipe in the future. I am very happy with his professional expertise. He was very helpful beyond the repair.

Description of Work
My washing machine was overflowing.

Work Completed On 10/17/2017

08/22/2017

Eric Z.

James is fantastic! I completely botched up the appointment time. I thought i had scheduled it earlier than i did, but James was so professional. and said no problem i will come now! He came right away and fixed my clogged pipe! he even helped me reset my hot water heater! James is the absolute best! I now know i can call a great, reliable, trustworthy plumber for ANY issues. II am so glad i met James! Knowing I can use Titan for any issues gives me complete Peace of Mind! I highly recommend James and Titan Sewer and Drain! If you have a problem, call James ! He will take good care of you! You wont be disappointed!! Less

Description of Work
Clogged Bathroom Sink

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 08/22/2017

05/14/2017

Candida S.

I found Titan Sewer & Drain & gave them a call on a Saturday evening. Jimmy not only answered, but he was at our house within 15 minutes. He was beyond efficient, wouldn't stop until he found the problem & corrected it. The price was beyond reasonable, especially for an emergency call. I know there is no one else we'll call for any future pluming issues. Jimmy & Titan have earned a customer for life.

Description of Work
Sewer water started backing up into our basement & nothing we did would stop it.