Titan Plumbing Sewer & Drain

New Jersey: General
06/30/2023

4 Roginski Ct

Parlin, NJ 08859

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Plumbing and sewer drain services...

plumbers (30)drain cleaning (23)water heaters (6)well & water pump repair (1)

06/24/2021

I would give them more than 5 stars if I could, Jimmy and his team were quick, clean, and professional. I would hire them for every repair in the house if they did more than plumbing. :)

Description of Work
Correction of work from previous "plumber"

Work Completed On 07/07/2021

04/08/2021

My kitchen sink was clogged, I called around 11am and two technicians were by my door step around 2:30pm. They did a fantastic job and cleaned all the work area. They even repaired my leaking pipe. Will for sure to hire they again.

Description of Work
Clean a clogged kitchen sink

Work Completed On 04/08/2021

12/30/2020

Jimmy and his guys were awesome. He contacted me within a reasonable timeframe and was able to see me within a few hours. Anyone else I called couldn't see me for a couple days. I'm already scheduling to get some other work done. Hire them you won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
Drain Cleaning

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 12/30/2020

09/03/2020

The owner of Titan was highly professional and communicative. He arrived when he said he would for the estimate and took a look at a few other things as I'm a new home owner and wanted his opinion on some general plumbing stuff. I wanted a sump pump installed and I had an issue with an exterior drain not being able to keep up with heavy rains. He correctly diagnosed the issue, came up with a plan ...

Description of Work
Sump Pump install + extra 2 inch drain into Sump Pump

Work Completed On 08/11/2020

04/26/2020

Jimmy from Titan was awesome.. he called me right away.. came within an hour when it wasn’t even an emergency and it was a Saturday! Very pleasant to deal with...took pictures so that I knew what it was I needed to get done and took the time to explain to me the procedure and what it entailed. Really wonderful service, very knowledgeable and great person....would recommend to anyone and everyone!!...

Description of Work
Cleared a backed up sewer and advised my trap was bad and will be coming back to fix that and put in a clean out.

Work Completed On 04/26/2020

03/26/2020

It was done quickly and very clean. I'm very happy with the results and well job done.

Description of Work
Drain Cleaning

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 03/31/2020

12/30/2019

Fast, Clean, Efficient, Feasible! This is an easy review to write when you have a professional on the job. Titan Plumbing Sewer & Drain was on site ready to swap out our old tank and install the new one. Also, was aware of new housing codes and installed an Expansion Tank. He could of easily changed the thermocouple just to get by but did not recommend doing so on a 10+ unit. Do it right once and ...

Description of Work
New Water Hater + Expansion Tank

Category plumbing,water heater repair,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 12/30/2019

11/06/2019

Very professional, reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Drainage and clog

Work Completed On 10/23/2019

12/08/2018

James was timely, accurate, impeccable and thoroughly professional. It was a pleasure to work him.

Description of Work
Clear up clogged kitchen sink

Work Completed On 12/08/2018

Thanks

10/23/2018

30 minutes start to finish. I have already planned to use him for all my future plumbing activity. Jim has given me a quote on other work. I just need to schedule it

Description of Work
Drain cleaning

Work Completed On 10/23/2018

Thanks

Drain Cleaning. Main sewer lines. Main sewer line replacement. Toilets, sinks and dishwashers

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal