Accurate Conditioning

New Jersey: General
06/30/2024

4 Gillen Dr

Parlin, NJ 08859

Accurate Conditioning is a small, but not tiny personally owned company started in 2004. This company has been built on its reputation and referrals from customers to customer, not big time advertising. So don't call the big name guys and get robbed call the small guy not looking to take advantage of you. Accurate conditioning has a small fee which includes the first 1/2 hour of labor and trip charge. Our prices are very competitive to all the local small company's....

HVAC Companies (107)large appliances (4)heating oil company (1)

02/14/2022

Jennie L.

Pete Marottoli and his men were amazing. He showed up the same day to evaluate, ordered the equipment and promptly started the work the following day. They were friendly, experienced, professional, and everything was up and running in a few hours. They replaced my furnace and air conditioning unit. They even went above and beyond by vacuuming out the vent and replacing some ducts. They took away all the old units and left my house completely debris free. The cost was amazingly inexpensive compared to others too. They came recommended and now I highly recommend them to everyone. Great work and great men!

Description of Work
new furnace and air conditioning

Work Completed On 02/09/2022

11/11/2021

marybeth D.

Pete installed both my A/C and boiler this year. I can't say enough good things about him and his crew. They were punctual, did a great job and cleaned up after they were done. I would recommend them to family and friends without any reservations!!

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Work Completed On 11/11/2021

11/08/2021

matt A.

Service was great. Pete and his team were professional and courteous. Couldn’t be happier.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Work Completed On 11/08/2021

10/15/2021

Kumar P.

Pete took the time to discuss options. He kept his appointments and timeline. His crew seems highly trained. His cost was competitive. I'm very happy with the installation, cost and the way Pete handled the whole process.

Description of Work
new hvac

Work Completed On 10/15/2021

09/22/2021

mike B.

Very good. Top notch professional job. Very satisfied with the installation and follow up.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Work Completed On 09/21/2021

09/09/2021

angelica A.

Very pleased with the service of my HVAC system being replaced. Pete and his crew member Bryan are kind and well experienced. Work was performed with care. I highly recommend this company

Description of Work
new hvac

Work Completed On 09/09/2021

08/11/2021

ken C.

Had an appointment setup for the repair. No one show up at the appointment time...Not even a courtesy call of not coming....

Description of Work
Central AC not working

Work Completed On 08/11/2021

I believe u have the wrong company I have zero record of you in my book. And I don’t recall ur name. There are a couple different accurate company’s.

10/26/2020

Jose O.

Great, they were on time and performed maintenance on furnace

Description of Work
Furnace maintenance

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

10/08/2020

rob S.

Smoothest transition ever done. I’ve had multiple ACs and heating systems replaced. They were honest. Transparent and great pricing! I even reached out after the job was done she they got right back to me. I will continue to use Accurate. They earned a lifetime customer!

Description of Work
replacement of hvac system

Work Completed On 10/09/2020

08/17/2020

Edward L.

We called Accurate conditioninng after another contractor wasted our time for 3 weeks and money trying to find a freon leak. Pete was very honest with us. He stopped by and said the coil was leaking. This is the same leak that another guy was happy to charge more than 1000 dollars to "figure out". I got a couple of quotes and paid for a few diagnostic visits from different companies. I was debating replacing coil vs a new system. Ultimately i went with a new system for the piece of mind but pete didnt try to pressure me. It was my decision. His prices were the best and he didnt try to upsell me like other vendors for a 6 year old house. For example one company recommended replacing both ac and furnace for a 6 year old house 11k. Pete communicated well, was punctual, and kept to his estimate. He was a pleasure to work 11with. Im staying with him because theres lots of upselling and dishonesty in hvac. Brian was very good as well and figured out the transformer died after the power outage rather than replacing circuit board automatically and transformer. I would be careful with the largest hvac companies who have their own sales staff. You are paying for their overhead and their prices could be double what pete charges. Im thrilled with petes work after the 4 weeks of not having ac. (Heat wave following by tropical storm and power outage adding to our misery) i will definitely use him in the future.

Description of Work
Upstairs ac zone

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

03/28/2020

ken S.

GREAT! Showed up when they were supposed to and worked continuously while they were here. Pete is an expert in his field and really knows the best system for the size of the home. Would highly recommend Accurate Conditioning if you want a professional job done by professionals. Btw, they are FULLY insured, not as others claim to be.

Description of Work
replace ac units

Work Completed On 03/28/2020

02/05/2020

pat L.

Excellent. Pete and his guys came in, removed the old units, rerouted some of the old duct work to make my basement more functional and they were done in a day. They were neat and clean (as best you can be removing a 20 year old system), swept up and took the old units and all the garbage away.

Description of Work
new furnace ac and humidifier

Work Completed On 02/06/2020

11/20/2019

melinda M.

pete Is the one that serviced us . He comes at the time your scheduled and and doesn’t rush the job. His work is great and I would recommend him to everyone . He doesn’t overcharge you like those other companies . I will continue to use accurate in the future

Description of Work
hvac servuce work and water heater install

Work Completed On 11/20/2019

11/20/2019

eileen S.

I was very pleased with Accurate Heating and Cooling...more then pleased...quality furnace and air conditioning unit was installed ..Pete is knowledgeable and he and his workers Glenn and Paul knew exactly what I needed. Very professional..I am looking forward to a warm winter and cool summer in my home thanks to Accurate and their quality Ruud products and knowledge

Description of Work
new furnace and ac system installed

Work Completed On 11/20/2019

06/26/2019

Nora G.

Pete was a pleasure to deal with. He is an experienced and knowledgeable professional. He was very thorough in looking at what needed to be done before giving us an estimate for the job. He answered all of our questions in an easy to understand manner. He did not ask for a deposit. He said that he would be on the job doing the work with his guys. We felt comfortable in having Pete do the job. Pete and his crew arrived at the time he said he’d be here and actually a few minutes early which was fine with us. Pete and his guys explained what they were going to do along the way, cleaned up as they were taking old parts out from the house, and did an exceptional job. We were very pleased and would highly recommend using Accurate. It is rare nowadays to find people as skilled, honest, responsive and reputable as Pete is to do work at your home.

Description of Work
Replacement of air conditioner compressor and the air handler which was in the attic

Work Completed On 06/26/2019

06/05/2019

Paul Y.

Contacted Accurate for an estimate to replace an old A/C unit. Peter came on schedule to provide an estimate. The estimate was good and reasonably priced, so after several other estimates from other contractors I decided to go with Accurate. The reviews I read on Accurate were also stellar. Scheduling the time for the job was simple and quick. Peter and his crew of Glenn and Paul arrived on time and were polite, friendly and professional. They went to work immediately removing the old A/C unit and coil. There was a slight technical difficulty with removing the coil, as I had replaced my furnace a few years ago and the contractor who performed the work did a bad job and somehow bolted down the coil unit to the furnace which made it almost impossible to remove the coil without tearing down a lot of the duct work surrounding the furnace and coil. But no problem for the team from Accurate; after spending an extra 20 minutes they were able to unbolt the old coils without having to rip out a lot of the duct work. The job was back on track. The rest of the installation went well and completed smoothly and skillfully. The new A/C unit was turned on and tested. The crew cleaned up before they left. I continued to run the new A/C unit for the next few hours, cranking down the thermostat to test how the unit would run. Everything went well up to this point. In the evening Peter called tro check if everything was good with the unit. He also registered the unit with the manufacturer for me. So far so good. Very satisfied with the work. Would definitely use them again for future HVAC maintenance. Glad to have found a good HVAC contractor.

Description of Work
New A/C unit installation

Work Completed On 06/04/2019

05/20/2019

Butch R.

Excellent. They were fast and efficient. They did excellent work.

Description of Work
New heat and a/c

Work Completed On 05/20/2019

03/23/2019

Jack B.

In 2013 our house was built and Pete installed all the HVAC in the home. Having done such a great job, we contacted him to install 2 mini split units in the garage and basement. Job was done neatly, on time and for a very reasonable price. Would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Installation of 2 mini split units

Work Completed On 03/22/2019

12/13/2018

Steven B.

EXCELLENT!!! FAIR PRICE...DONE IN AN EXPEDIOUS MANNER AND WAS SPOTLESSY CLEAN WHEN THEY FINISHED

Description of Work
RPLACEMENT OF GAS FIRED BOILER

Work Completed On 11/27/2018

08/01/2018

Amanda K.

They called very quickly after I left them a message. Scheduled an appointment for first thing the next morning and then arrived promptly. After assessing our unit, he provided viable options and walked us through possible outcomes. Ultimately our unit was repaired with the Freon that it needed. Would absolutely use them again in the future and will recommend to others. Very professional and helpful!!

Description of Work
Freon in A/C

Work Completed On 07/31/2018

06/26/2018

Brian H.

I needed someone to come early, and Pete arrived right on time, found a burned out wire on my old Carrier unit & took care of it in one hour. Fair, honest, good price. Will recommend to my Monmouth friends & neighbors.

Description of Work
AC Unit repaired

Work Completed On 06/06/2018

04/18/2018

Marie S.

Accurate Conditioning was recommended to me and I can see why. From first contact, throughout the build to completion was excellent. I would highly recommend them for all your heat/air issues. Price was excellent and quality of work was top notch.

Description of Work
New heat/air system

Work Completed On 04/16/2018

12/29/2017

Christina M.

Quick reaction time for initial inspection. Price was on par and install went perfectly. All functioning well, would use them again definitely!

Description of Work
new HVAC system