Almost Perfect Landscaping

Founded 1980 • With Angi since June 2007

208 Curley Ct

Paramus, NJ 07652

Additional email - services@aplnj.com. For Quickest Response Please Contact by E-mail office@aplnj.com. Almost PERFECT Landscaping & Lawn Maintenance has been providing superior landscaping services throughout Bergen County, New Jersey for over 30 years. Our foundation was built on the success of our landscaping division which established a cornerstone for all our operations: (See our Co. profile in Angie's list) almost PERFECT is a family run business who believes that customer satisfaction always comes first. Please see our Web site for a detailed summary of our company. Its worth a 30 second calls to see why you would consider us for your next Landscaping Project. Sundays-Available by appointment only. Appointments are available outside of regular business hours upon special request. Locally owned & operated....

01/09/2020

mayumi M.

Frank's crew does a good and through job. Since they came for their last cleaning after the town finished collection of leaves, they took the debris away with them.

Description of Work
most recently, winter cleaning

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch,tree service

03/29/2018

julia G.

Lawn looks phenomenal. What looked like a mid size army of men with several trucks showed up and made quick work of the mess left by winter and several bad storms. Frank and Courtney are so responsive and just a pleasure to deal with. I had a written contract with lots of options PDF’ed to me within a day or so. They have auto billing! This is awesome and just takes that one more thing to do off my plate. Look forward to a gorgeous yard this year...finally!

Description of Work
Contract for lawn maintenance, spring and fall clean up, fertilizer, etc

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal,mulch

03/26/2018

Benzi H.

Almost Perfect Landscaping may as well be referred to as "Perfect Landscaping" but the "Almost" must have been added by the owner, Frank, because he is just so humble. From my first message to his office, all the way to the final handshake was pure pleasure and ease. I reached out to Almost Perfect Landscaping at the beginning of the summer asking for help with my lawn but got a "sorry we are fully booked". My thoughts? Weird! Who says that??? I then decided to call other companies, none of which seemed like they knew a grass blade from a weed so I decided to try and do the lawn reno myself. ..... Fast forward 3 months = Mid August: Of course my lawn looks like ---- so I try my luck again with Almost Perfect Landscaping and I get the wonderful response "this is a perfect time to reach out to us for what you need done, we'll have someone call you" Shortly after, I get a phone call from an energetic gentleman, Frank. He asked me what I am trying to accomplish, I give him a brief overview and he says he'll stop by within a day. Frank called me back with an understanding of my property and had recommendations ready. I hired Frank + Almost Perfect Landscaping and was extremely impressed and pleased with the outcome. No need to hire a Landscape Architect, this guy has great plant and tree selection recommendations. Work was done while I was at work all in 1 day for an unbelievably fair price. His work is worth every penny.

Description of Work
Lawn Renovation - Sod and Plant Installation

Category landscaping,lawn service

We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the work completed! It was a pleasure working with you, we hope to do so again in the future.

03/07/2018

Salvatore L.

First, I usually don't write reviews, but I felt compelled to do so after my experience with APL. I reached out to Frank to do some work on my new home's backyard. Within a few hours of reaching out , he had contacted me and scheduled to come to my house (on a Saturday no less) to scope out the job. Frank was professional, friendly, and explained all my options to get the results I wanted. I was very impressed with his knowledge, and no pressure tactics. I was expecting a quote to be 4 to 5 times what he actually quoted me , and I was floored. Not only had he come in SO much under everyone else, he had 5 guys there 2 days later, and had the job 100% complete IN ONE DAY. I could not be more pleased. If you are looking to get some landscaping work done, do not hesitate to contact Frank and APL. He is cost effective, friendly , and fast! 100% Recommended.

Description of Work
Landscaping, Complete Backyard Overhall

11/06/2017

Yamila R.

Frank was amazing! He followed through when he said he would, met our requests with remodeling our front lawn (that needed some love) and the PRICE couldn’t have been better! No wonder he has such great reviews because he was a pleasure to work with, plus quality work for a great price. I’ll definately be using Almost Perfect again!

Description of Work
Our front lawn needed some trees/bushes to add to the curb appeal. Small garden area in front of bay window.

08/28/2017

Jason D.

Best landscaper we've work with in the sea.

Description of Work
Frank, Courtney and the team are very reliable, thorough and deliver fantastic results. Their lawn work is consistent and when the plant trees/bushes or prepare the lawn for the season or for winter, you are never disappointed. I've had them work with us for 5 years with no stopping in sight!

08/12/2017

Lauren G.

Almost Perfect does my regular lawn maintenance, and I recently had them clean up several overgrown plants to "reclaim" my back yard. It made a huge difference! Thank you!

Description of Work
Regular lawn mowing and yard clean-up, plant pruning & removal

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service

Thank you for the review! We enjoyed working with you and we are pleased to hear you are happy with the work thus far.

07/24/2017

Sean M.

Left a message that wasn't returned for five days. The advertising said my area was serviced, but was told it was not worth their time and money to come to my house. Contacted them again after getting a referral from a friend urging me to try again, and they never called back.

Description of Work
Weekly lawn maintenance

Category gutter cleaning,landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal,mulch,tree service

We apologize for the confusion about servicing your area. We do perform plantings and other projects in your area. We do not perform regular maintenance (lawn cutting in your area). Reason being we do not have any regular (maintenance) clients in the Elmwood Park area. As much as we would like to service to everyone who calls all over Bergen County we do not have the ability to do so. I do hope you find a provider that you will be happy with for the remainder of the landscape season.

07/17/2017

Frank D.

Cleanup is done nicely, although a few of my Christmas lawn decorations got ruined, probably by a weed wacker. Spring cleanup costs are way too high for my little lot so I only did it once.

Description of Work
Fall/spring cleanup

05/31/2017

Paul B.

We selected Frank and his crew for regular year long service to maintain my mother's yard after a competitive bid process that gave us two excellent choices. Frank's service seemed a bit more comprehensive, so we chose them for year one. We renewed for year two of the basics - mowing, spring and fall cleanup and seeding, snow and leaf removal. Mom wasn't interested in heavy fertilizing or weed killer type service, just the basics. They have been fully reliable and responsive, and flexible working with a senior citizen who isn't always good at returning calls or answering questions. Now going into our third year, we asked Frannk to add some color to the yard - and he came right out with some very well suited, basic but attractive color for the front. Then he came over to walk the yard and talk with Mom about the larger back yard and what he could do there that would look good, give Mom some spring and summer shrubs and flowers to appreciate from her windows and deck, and still fall within Mom's low-maintenance requirements. We were really touched and impressed by Frank's responsiveness as well as his evident pleasure in thinking about what Mom might like and how he could make it happen.

Description of Work
Lawn maintenance, leaf and snow removal. Their service also took care of the gutters, an added benefit that we hadn't expected.

Category gutter cleaning,landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,mulch,snow removal

Your mom is a pleasure to work with. I can't wait to take her out to the nursery to review the plant selections and see what she likes and matches the conditions. I love doing projects like these, it never gets boring.

JC Mechanical Services LLC

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work.As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or message us to schedule an estimate today!

American Chimney Service

Family owned & operated. With over twenty years experience, Robert Brancaccio, owner of American Chimney Service, believes that obtaining the proper certifications and licenses greatly enhanced his business and his ability to service his customers properly. While the State of New Jersey does not require certifications for chimney sweeping and cleaning services, American Chimney Service does. At American Chimney Service, we hold ourselves accountable for every job we take on. We always follow through, and take our responsibilities seriously, as we know that this is the key to success. We are open and honest, always making sure to inform clients of their options and deliver value. Integrity is critical, and we try and make recommendations that will save clients time and money. We also pride ourselves on products and work of the highest quality to help maintain the safety and well being of our clients. We know that your time is valuable, and therefore strive to provide service and solve problems with minimal inconvenience. We do the right job the first time. Every time. Every American Chimney technician drives a truck that is fully stocked with more than 1,000 parts, so most repairs can be completed during the first visit. If you are unhappy for any reason, we will redo the repair for free. We also offer same day service. Additional email: info@americanchimneyservice.com. Additional phone: (201) 342-3660, (973) 351-3300. Additional DBA - RNR Corp.

Offers by American Chimney Service on Angi
    K Hanrahan Enterprises Inc

The Generator Specialist! We stock over 200 whole home generators, and install 500+ a year. We are a one stop shop. We do not sub contract any work, and we are a Generac factory authorized dealer, warranty dealer, and maintenance dealer. All our technicians are Generac factory certified. We also offer: Bucket truck services, panel upgrades, LED upgrades, emergency service, commercial and industrial services.

C003745
    New Jersey
    New Jersey DEP
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Landscape Design & Maintenance. Basic lawn services such as mowing, edging, aeration, power rake etc. Lawn fertilizer programs that included basic pest control and weed control. Lawn renovation, seeding, sod installation.

We do not offer any hardscaping services such as paver walkways however, we DO install blue stone walkways, gravel walkways or stepping stone walkways). We also do not provide stone retaining wall installation and patio installations. We do not install blacktop paved driveways, nor do we install fencing, or any type of deck installations, repairs or staining. We do not perform any type of large (mature) tree pruning and removal.