All Bergen Appliance Service, LLC

Founded 1974 • With Angi since May 2011

4.3

45 years and counting in the Bergen County area, All Bergen Appliance Repair Service is locally owned and has been trusted in the community since 1974. Open 7 days a week with same day service available. Call us today at 201-767-9600. Our team of EPA-certified expert technicians is fully prepared to tackle any of your home appliance needs. We service, repair, and provide parts for ALL MAJOR BRANDS of home appliances. In addition to Bergen County, we service parts of Passaic, Hudson, and Essex Counties in New Jersey, as well as parts of Orange, Rockland, and Westchester Counties in New York....

Danny's Appliance Service LLC

**For all Bergen County residents, please call 201-941-1313.** **For Hudson county residents, please call 201-865-2100** For major appliance repairs in your town, call Danny’s Appliance Service. With over 40 years of experience, our professional appliance repair service can help you get your home back in working order. When you need refrigerator repair, dryer repair, or other appliance repair services, our team is ready to offer fast and friendly service!

Edgewater Appliance NJ LLC

Edgewater Appliance NJ is the best appliance service in the area. We are very dedicated to our craft and to helping fix those broken appliances. We charge a $75 service fee if we show up and you do not use our services. If you choose to go with us, their is no service fee for any current or future service needs. We are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Please give us a call, and let us know what we can do for you. Serving Bergen and Hudson County, Hoboken, Jersey City, Parsmus, Fairview, NJ; Cliffside Park, NJ; Ridgefield, NJ; Palisades Park, NJ; Fort Lee, NJ

Ken's Appliance

Repair of all appliances washer, dryer, refrigerator, dishwasher, stove, microwave, etc all brands. I have 20+ years experience. I accept cash and checks as payment. I went to Lincoln Tech in Paramus and was than employed with Maytag for 15+ years. During that time I received extensive training and excellent experience.

12/28/2020

Perfect. I needed a replacement belt for my 25 year old dryer. After numerous searches online and finding only Chinese generic parts which, according to the reviews, rarely fit and rarely met specifications, I decided to try to find the exact OEM replacement. All Bergen Appliance answered the phone on the first ring and said they had the part in stock. I drove over and was very pleased to find tha...

Description of Work
Needed Part (belt) to repair my dryer.

Category appliance sales

06/27/2020

Mary went above and beyond to get me my part to save my daughter’s startup baking business!

Description of Work
Part for my oven.

01/12/2018

Repairs were made promptly with no problem.

Description of Work
Gas dryer needed new motor, pulley, and belt.

07/10/2017

Awful. Their service technician came to inspect the dishwasher problem. We were then told that someone would call us the next day with an estimate. No one called back, so I called them on three separate occasions, each time being told that they needed to call me back with more details. After a week of no response, I was forced to called another service company.

Description of Work
Dishwasher repair

02/08/2016

Description of Work
great experience, very knowledgeable and friendly. Took care of backed up main sewer line in no time, I would highly recommend them to anyone needing plumbing.

Category appliance repair

Refrigerator Repair, Freezer Repair, Washing Machine Repair, Front Load Washer Repair, Top Load Washer Repair, Dryer Repair, Range Repair, Stove Repair, Gas Stove Repair, Hood and Ventilation Repair, Microwave Repair, Food Disposal Repair, Outdoor Grill Repair, Garbage/Trash Compactor Repair, Air Conditioning Unit Repair, Cooktop Repair, Electric Stove Repair, Oven Repair, Dishwasher Repair, Sealed System Repair

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check