All Bergen Appliance Service, LLC

Founded 1974 • With Angi since May 2011

4.4

54 Route 17 N

Paramus, NJ 07652

45 years and counting in the Bergen County area, All Bergen Appliance Repair Service is locally owned and has been trusted in the community since 1974. Open 7 days a week with same day service available. Call us today at 201-767-9600. Our team of EPA-certified expert technicians is fully prepared to tackle any of your home appliance needs. We service, repair, and provide parts for ALL MAJOR BRANDS of home appliances. In addition to Bergen County, we service parts of Passaic, Hudson, and Essex Counties in New Jersey, as well as parts of Orange, Rockland, and Westchester Counties in New York....

09/09/2022

frank C.

very good great experience professional and quick response an reasonable

Description of Work
replaced dryer parts

12/28/2020

David W.

Perfect. I needed a replacement belt for my 25 year old dryer. After numerous searches online and finding only Chinese generic parts which, according to the reviews, rarely fit and rarely met specifications, I decided to try to find the exact OEM replacement. All Bergen Appliance answered the phone on the first ring and said they had the part in stock. I drove over and was very pleased to find that they had the exact Whirlpool belt, made in USA. It installed perfectly in my old dryer, and now everything is working great. I will definitely call them again for any parts or service that I need.

Description of Work
Needed Part (belt) to repair my dryer.

Category appliance sales

06/27/2020

Kenneth E.

Mary went above and beyond to get me my part to save my daughter’s startup baking business!

Description of Work
Part for my oven.

01/12/2018

David F.

Repairs were made promptly with no problem.

Description of Work
Gas dryer needed new motor, pulley, and belt.

07/10/2017

Neil E.

Awful. Their service technician came to inspect the dishwasher problem. We were then told that someone would call us the next day with an estimate. No one called back, so I called them on three separate occasions, each time being told that they needed to call me back with more details. After a week of no response, I was forced to called another service company.

Description of Work
Dishwasher repair

02/08/2016

Ron H.

Description of Work
great experience, very knowledgeable and friendly. Took care of backed up main sewer line in no time, I would highly recommend them to anyone needing plumbing.

11/15/2014

Fred B.

Excellent. The technician knew what was wrong, ordered the part; and installed it. The refrigerator is now running correctly.

Description of Work
Our 2 1/2 year old refrigerator was not working. So we called All Bergen Appliance. They came and diagnosed the problem correctly and ordered the replacement part. The technician returned the next day with the correct part and installed it.

Edgewater Appliance NJ LLC

Edgewater Appliance NJ is the best appliance service in the area. We are very dedicated to our craft and to helping fix those broken appliances. We charge a $95 service fee if we show up and you do not use our services. ASAP or emergency call extra $55. If you choose to go with us, their is no service fee for any current or future service needs. We are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Please give us a call, and let us know what we can do for you. Serving Bergen and Hudson County, Hoboken, Jersey City, Parsmus, Fairview, NJ; Cliffside Park, NJ; Ridgefield, NJ; Palisades Park, NJ; Fort Lee, NJ.

Alpine Appliance Repair

An Appliance Repair Company where it's not just a quick fix, it's repairs that last. If you have been searching for an experienced and honest technician you have found the right place. We will service your defective appliance with the utmost care that will have you satisfied for a long time.

DAVE'S APPLIANCE REPAIR

Owner and operator, Dave Cardozo, a native Bergen County resident, has been in business over 25 years, servicing ALL major brands of Washers, Dryers, Dishwashers, Gas/Electric Ranges and Refrigerators AND KITCHENAID MIXERS

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check
    Call us for details

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about All Bergen Appliance Service, LLC

How is All Bergen Appliance Service, LLC overall rated?

All Bergen Appliance Service, LLC is currently rated 4.4 overall out of 5.

What days are All Bergen Appliance Service, LLC open?

All Bergen Appliance Service, LLC is open:

Sunday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

What payment options does All Bergen Appliance Service, LLC provide

All Bergen Appliance Service, LLC accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Does All Bergen Appliance Service, LLC offer free estimates?

No, All Bergen Appliance Service, LLC does not offer free project estimates.

Does All Bergen Appliance Service, LLC offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, All Bergen Appliance Service, LLC does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does All Bergen Appliance Service, LLC offer a senior discount?

No, All Bergen Appliance Service, LLC does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by All Bergen Appliance Service, LLC?

Yes, All Bergen Appliance Service, LLC offers warranties.

What services does All Bergen Appliance Service, LLC offer?

All Bergen Appliance Service, LLC offers the following services: Refrigerator Repair, Freezer Repair, Washing Machine Repair, Front Load Washer Repair, Top Load Washer Repair, Dryer Repair, Range Repair, Stove Repair, Gas Stove Repair, Hood and Ventilation Repair, Microwave Repair, Food Disposal Repair, Outdoor Grill Repair, Garbage/Trash Compactor Repair, Air Conditioning Unit Repair, Cooktop Repair, Electric Stove Repair, Oven Repair, Dishwasher Repair, Sealed System Repair