Walsh Chimney

Founded 1912 • With Angi since November 2009

13VHO1166700

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

128 W Central Blvd

Palisades Park, NJ 07650

Walsh Chimney is a full service chimney company that services all of New Jersey. We have Immediate Mobile Response Units standing by throughout New Jersey to serve you as quickly as possible. Our goal is to provide you the quality service and satisfaction you deserve by providing quality workmanship, honest and expert analysis on your chimney and most of all a fair and competitive price on any of your chimney needs including sweeping, cleaning, repair and more. At Walsh Chimney we believe it is important to educate our customers on our products and services during their decision making process and will help them every step of the way. That's why we've provided our customers with this website which has a wealth of information about us and the chimney services we proudly provide. We hope you find all the information you need and if you don't, please contact us and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We have the knowledge and experience to make sure your job is done right the first time by our qualified chimney personnel. We are Certified Environmental Cleaning Technicians, Members of the PWNA, Members of The National Chimney Sweep Guild, NCSG, Members Of New Jersey Chimney Sweep Guild, Fort Lee Chamber Of Commerce, Accredited A+ Members Of The Better Business Bureau, Members Of The National Fire Protection Association, NFPA, Angie's List & The HPBA Additional DBA Walsh Chimney. Additional contact:(C) 201-394-3400, toll free 1-800-944-6070 and Fax 201-592-7348...

chimney repair (36)chimney cap repair (8)chimney sweep (8)masonry (5)water heaters (2)HVAC Companies (2)

12/11/2018

Frank Walsh the owner of Walsh Chimney was probably the very best contractor I have ever hired. Personable, professional and knowledgeable. He's been in the business over 50 years. What set him apart from the other chimney contractors initially was he answers his phone and he calls you back!! He supplies all reviews of his work including NJ CONSUMER AFFAIRS. His crew were polite,personable,profess...

Description of Work
Replace tiled chimney flue's (2) with stainless steal liners

Work Completed On 12/05/2018

03/14/2017

Done timely,neatly and professionally We are extremely pleased with the service

Description of Work
Chimney repair and upgraded Mr Walsh also informed me of things we needed to bring up to code since our home is older.

Category chimney sweep,masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair

Work Completed On 08/12/2016

02/14/2017

We have an old house and every one wanted to drop a new stainless steel flue in and he was the only one who would use the clay flue. He was nice and everything was good. We will use him again. He got all the permits for us.

Description of Work
He installed a new flue for the heating element for the furnace and also fixed the chimney cap.

Category chimney caps,chimney repair

Work Completed On 10/01/2015

01/04/2017

They were prompt, clean and professional. I will use them again if needed.

Description of Work
They were hired for Chimney Repair.

Work Completed On 12/04/2016

09/27/2016

They were great. We didn't even know they were there, they were so quiet and efficient. They made the furnace look great with the new vent pipes. Mr. Walsh also gave us some tips on how to save money and future problems. This company is really good. The only reason I took so long for the review is that I got the shingles. I would recommend Mr. Walsh and his crew with absolutely no hesitation.

Description of Work
Sprayed outside wall with moisture repellant, installed lining and new vents, refaced crown, etc.

Work Completed On 07/27/2016

09/17/2016

Excellent service, professional, prompt and informative Very satisfied

Description of Work
Chimney update

Work Completed On 09/17/2016

03/16/2016

Working with Walsh was a good experience from start to finish. Frank was very professional and reviewed several options for the needed repairs. The work was scheduled and performed in a timely manner. The brick work looks terrific. The crew was very responsive to questions and took their time to make sure we were happy with the results.

Description of Work
Repaired a brick chimney and installed new damper.

Category masonry,chimney repair

Work Completed On 03/08/2016

11/23/2015

Finished on time professionally courteously. And in the rain. Gave lots of useful advice and tips during inspection Terrific experience using these folks.!!

Description of Work
Resurfaced exterior of chimney and inspected interior. Included matching texture of existing surface

Work Completed On 10/25/2015

08/04/2015

It went horrible. First of all, I told the person in charge of the company that I needed to be out of my house by 1000 am to go to work. He said my appointment would be at 900am. He showed up at 9:40 am, which I figured is fine, as long as I can leave as soon as possible. BTW, before you get your chimney even inspected or cleaned, they have the first appointment to initially inspect it, which seem...

Description of Work
It was supposed to be to clean and inspect a chimney.

Category chimney sweep,masonry,chimney repair

Work Completed On 07/28/2015

Dear [Member name]; I'm sorry you feel the way you do...But i never charged you,nor did i clean your chimney, We do not clean prefabricated flues,which Angie's List has clearly outlined on the featured ad your referring to,So how could a get a bad review for doing nothing wrong ? nevertheless i not knowing what type of chimney you had, i traveled a great distance to serve & inspect,which i gladly ...

04/16/2015

He looked at the chimney from the outside. He stated the issue is inside. He goes in the house and looks at the furnace which is a 5/6 years old gas unit. I wanted the chimney rebuilt from the roof up. What the provider wants to do is rebuild everything. He went into everything that has changed since the the construction was done. My home was built 50 or more years ago. I understand codes change y...

Description of Work
I asked for an estimate from the provider for rebuilding my chimney.

Work Completed On 04/16/2015

Dear Mr [Member name], I am truly sorry you feel the way you do,although my inspection for the work you were requesting my company to do was 100% proper, We do everything to your town code,The authority having jurisdiction, We cannot go atop a home and rebuild the top of a chimney before inspecting what is entering the base,As you stated codes change & yes if we were to do work for you it would be...

Chimney Repairs, Sweep, Relining, Cleaning, & Certifications/verifications.

Roofing. Gutters.Prefabricated Chimney's.