FRIENDLY TREE SERVICE

• Trade License Expiration
  • 07/30/2016

640 TREMONT AVE

Orange, NJ 07050

FRIENDLY TREE SERVICE PROVIDES RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL TREE SERVICE. As NJ Licensed Tree Experts and Certified Arborists we offer the highest quality fine pruning of trees and shrubs, Tree and stump removal, mature tree planting services and mulch delivery ! ADDITIONAL EMAIL: FRIENDLYTREESERVICE@GMAIL.COM. SEE WEBSITE FOR ADDITIONAL SERVICES....

tree service (358)lawn & landscaping (27)mulch delivering (12)

04/27/2021

They did a great job -thorough-and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Friendly Tree removed a very large fallen branch and trimmed our tree. They also removed a sick tree in our garden,

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2020

04/25/2021

Great experience. They did exactly what I needed them to do, at a fair price. The workers were on time and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree and shrub trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/29/2020

01/28/2021

Very well. The workers were nice to deal with, worked efficiently and completed the job as requested.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of a very large fallen tree.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2018

11/29/2020

Great as always! John has taken care of trees for over 20 years an always pleased with results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Norway Spruce and Cherry Tree.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2020

11/09/2020

Everything went well, totally professional service. Thanks again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2020

Photo for FRIENDLY TREE SERVICE - 640 TREMONT AVE, Orange, NJ - 39011583

10/20/2020

They did a great job, for top dollar.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trees removed

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2020

10/13/2020

Excellent work, on time and on budget. Responsive to change request and advised in detail why the full change wasn't necessary. Left the area better than it had been before they did the work. Would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Taking down a dead tree and cutting down another that was damaging foundation

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2020

09/18/2020

My positive experiences go back many years with the owners John & Tony of Friendly Tree. Then they came to top off my three aristocat pears. John came by in late July to assess my tree work and while I was concentrating on my 13 holly trees he was eying those pears. He told me they need to come down or be topped. I know John is a horticulturist but I didn't listen. On August 4 Topical Storm Isaias...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming & removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2020

09/09/2020

We had really strong winds blast through NJ recently. I was really worried that my 100+ year old structurally compromised oak tree would not make it. Watched it sway in the gales but only lost twigs! That's what you get when Friendly Tree Service prunes, cables and maintains your trees - peace of mind! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the professional service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Old tree pruned, cabled. Other trees trimmed back, one tree removed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2019

08/13/2020

Friendly Tree Serivice is NOT friendly to me. I called them last week to estimate a falling branch in the backyard and tree removal, they said they will come on Friday but they cannot give a time when. Nobody showed up on Friday, they called me on Saturday and asked me if I still need their service, and said would be there in 2 hours. I notified my tenant and waited for them outside of the propert...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tree removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2020

PRUNING, MATURE TREE PRESERVATION, TREE PLANTING LIGHTNING PROTECTION, CABLING, BRACING, TAKE DOWNS / TREE REMOVAL, STUMP REMOVAL, MULCH DELIVERY, MULCH BLOWING, MULCH SPREADING

LAWN CARE, SPRAYING