FRIENDLY TREE SERVICE

NJ
New Jersey: General

640 TREMONT AVE

Orange, NJ 07050

FRIENDLY TREE SERVICE PROVIDES RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL TREE SERVICE. As NJ Licensed Tree Experts and Certified Arborists we offer the highest quality fine pruning of trees and shrubs, Tree and stump removal, mature tree planting services and mulch delivery ! ADDITIONAL EMAIL: FRIENDLYTREESERVICE@GMAIL.COM. SEE WEBSITE FOR ADDITIONAL SERVICES....

tree service (368)lawn & landscaping (33)mulch delivering (13)

06/24/2022

mark D.

As always, Friendly Tree does not disappoint. I have used them for years. Their arborist John is very knowledgeable and trustworthy. Never steered me wrong. Recommends the right actions with an eye to keeping costs down.

Description of Work
two dead trees emoved

Work Completed On 05/26/2022

06/18/2022

Percival B.

I only gave these guys three stars, because they did clean work and didn't leave a mess behind for me to clean up. However, they took my money and did not complete the job to my satisfaction. When I asked them why they didn't cut the branch that I hired them to cut in the first place, they gave me excuses where they used buzz words like "horticulture". So, I had to hire a second tree service who came in and quickly completed the job that these guys failed to do.

Description of Work
They took my money and didn't complete the job!

Cost $1,912.59

Work Completed On 08/11/2021

05/31/2022

Paul C.

This is the 3rd or 4th time I have used Friendly Tree - which says it all. They are reliable, professional, very accommodating/flexible to modify the tree work to my wishes as the job progresses. And their pricing is extremely fair and reasonable. Job was pruning/thinning out 3 very large trees in my front yard and removal of 8 small junk trees at the back of my property - including removal of all the trimmed branches and removed trees. They clean up the area the work was done as though they were never there. I will use them again for certain.

Description of Work
Tree Pruning & Take down of poor trees

Work Completed On 05/25/2022

Review for FRIENDLY TREE SERVICE - 640 TREMONT AVE, Orange, NJ - 39750036

03/26/2022

John F.

It was quick, clean and efficient. Friendly Tree is my go-to place for maintaining trees and adding trees to add privacy and beauty to my landscaping.

Description of Work
Had several small trees removed from an area in which I want to put paving

Category landscaping,tree service

Work Completed On 03/23/2022

02/11/2022

Edward R B.

The person that came was very knowledgeable and very informative. They were neat, tidy, and efficient.

Description of Work
Tree Trimming

Work Completed On 05/27/2021

01/09/2022

Burton L.

Trees were removed with care to electric and cable lines near one of the trees. Tree trunks were carried away and small branches were turned into wood chips for my flower beds.

Description of Work
Cutting down two dying trees

Work Completed On 12/08/2021

01/02/2022

David G.

John Lang arrived to my home for a tree removal estimate. He spent about 5 minutes discussing the job and then left. He appeared to be in a hurry. His quote was by far the highest than all the estimates I received. If you're in the tree removal market I would definitely get a few quotes before signing up with John and friendly tree.

Description of Work
Tree Removal Estimate

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 01/02/2022

10/04/2021

Jenn W.

Friendly Tree Service was easy to work with from the first introduction to the quote and contract process to the removal of the tree and the payment. The team was very professional, accommodating, and kept us informed every step of the process. The removed all the debris and left our lawn much cleaner than they found it!

Description of Work
Tree Removal

Work Completed On 10/01/2021

08/21/2021

John F.

They came on time, explained what was to be done (I had met with their arborist prior to this -- so it was confirmation of the excavation, removal and planting), they worked very hard, took care to protect my lawn, cleaned everything up on my property and around the house -- all in record time. By 2:30 pm, I had five large trees that gave me the privacy and beauty I had been dreaming of in my backyard. The next day I put in plantings and it looks like everything has been there for years. It was one of the few projects around my house that turned out better than I even imagined. We had uses Friendly Tree for trimming and removal of trees -- now that I know they plant trees as well, they will be my go to resource for all my tree needs.

Description of Work
Removal of a medium sized tree and large shrubs and planting of five large (over 10 feet) trees both sides of my property.

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 07/10/2021

Review for FRIENDLY TREE SERVICE - 640 TREMONT AVE, Orange, NJ - 39448872

08/03/2021

Alex C.

The team planted almost 20 trees and laurel bushes to provide some privacy in my very exposed backyard. They did an awesome job and I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Tree planting

Category landscaping,mulch,tree service

Work Completed On 02/10/2021

Review for FRIENDLY TREE SERVICE - 640 TREMONT AVE, Orange, NJ - 39426542

PRUNING, MATURE TREE PRESERVATION, TREE PLANTING LIGHTNING PROTECTION, CABLING, BRACING, TAKE DOWNS / TREE REMOVAL, STUMP REMOVAL, MULCH DELIVERY, MULCH BLOWING, MULCH SPREADING

LAWN CARE, SPRAYING