CAPITOL ROOFING

4.3

LN# 13VH00522100....

Gutter Excel

J & D Windows

We're the guys to replace your windows, get your free estimate today! Save money on your heating and electric bills while increasing the value of your home with brand new energy efficient windows. We have 15 years of high quality work renovating homes and deliver high quality work at a great price and fast. We replace all your windows including Double Hung, Casement and Picture windows as well as special requests. To increase your home's energy efficiency we install only “Double Pane" argon gas "Low E" windows. All your new windows will be insulated on installation to save you money and if needed we will paint your trim to match. Every window is installed with modern child safety locks and will be properly sealed for both inside and outside against drafts and for waterproofing. You can rest assured that your new windows will last as most windows we install include a 20 year warranty. Give us a call today for a free estimate.

Offers by J & D Windows on Angi
Gikas Painting, Roofing and Restoration

Gikas Painting and Restoration has been enhancing your home with texture, colors and details in order to comprehensively restore and maintain its charming properties for residents since the early 1980's. We are a vertically integrated Home Improvement Company that can help homeowners with a vast variety of services.

05/18/2017

We had a leak back in February and I called these guys and left a message. Didn't hear back for a week, then get a call saying they'll come by following week to look at it. The young guy that came was a really nice guy and I had high hopes. He tried to access the roof from the inside but couldn't so he said he would come back during the week with a ladder and go from outside. I called that Monday ...

Description of Work
We had a leak after big snow storm in Jersey City back in February that went from the 3rd floor to the 2nd. Water stains on the ceiling. Needed the leak fixed.

11/13/2013

I used them a year ago. That was at least $700. They have great customer service, tell them to show up, explain everything very thoroughly in terms of what was needed to be done, and how they are going back in here. They were very prompt with setting up the actual service from the estimate until they completed the job. So, overall, I was very satisfied with any if I needed then again. I did not ha...

Description of Work
I used Capitol Roofing for roofing service.They just basically did some maintenance work before I receive a call.

05/16/2013

On time. Efficient. Had to wait for permit but that's normal in the historic district in JC. Professional job. I had used them before and will use them again. Left everything nice and clean. Price is comparable with others.

Description of Work
New roof and gutters

02/27/2013

Wasting time, delaying things for us.

Description of Work
I called them for free estimate. I could book them 1 week after the call. They said they would call to confirm before they come, but the guy showed up without call. Luckily I was home. He took a look and said he would need to come back to take a closer look. He said he would call me within a couple of days. He didn't. We waited for a week and called them again. The receptionist (his wife) said he could come again 1 week after. So we waited. He didn't show up. I called the company next day and just answering machine was taking calls. I left a message but of course they haven't called me, they won't I'm sure. Don't waste your time on this guy.

Category roofing,siding

04/12/2012

They were very fast, and their price was good. There were no changes after they gave me the initial quote, and the work they did was fine. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
I used Capitol Roofing. They just resurfaced my roof.

08/15/2011

I now have water coming into my house. Never did before they showed up.Chimney leaks destroyed two ceilings, twice the repair doesn't match.I still have water coming in, and they've threatened to void my roof warranty if I have someone else try to stop the leaks.Stay away they are either incompetent or crooke

Description of Work
The replaced my roof, gutters, chimney stacks and skylights.

Category gutter repair contractor","roofer","skylight installer

08/04/2011

They were professional and I plan on using them.

Description of Work
Capitol Roofing gave me a quote for taking off our old roof and putting on a new one.

07/28/2011

They were very prompt, good and courteous. They came when they said they were going to come. They were very nice and professional. Other providers who came wanted to put on a new roof. My house was only eleven years old. Capitol Roofing said it did not need a new roof. They were good in terms of quality. I would use their services again in the future.

Description of Work
I used the services of Capitol Roofing. They came out last Thursday to do the work. I paid $150 for the job done. They fixed the siding around the chimney and on the side of the house.

Category gutter repair contractor","siding contractor

04/25/2011

As far as I can tell it's gone well. I haven't had any problems since their service with leaks.

Description of Work
They repaired a leak in my roof.

08/19/2010

They were on time. Their crew was very professional and they kept the work area neat and free of extra debris throughout the process.

Description of Work
The company removed both the back roof to our building but also the deck sitting on top of it. They put on a new roof as well as a floating deck which eliminated the problems of leaking that we had with the previous deck/roof combination. They also removed and installed a new deck on the garden level as well.

Category roofer

RE-ROOFS AND TEAR OFFS FOR FLAT AND SHINGLE ROOFS, SKYLIGHTS, REPLACEMENT AND NEW INSTALLATION, GUTTERS AND LEADERS, VINYL SIDING & REPLACEMENT WINDOWS.