Harmony Wood Renewal

Founded 2001 • With Angi since February 2011

4.3

We provide flooring and kitchen solutions that are completed quickly and with little or no mess. We believe attention to detail and communication with our customers during the process results in the right job completed on time the first time. Green solutions are available, Free Estimates, Discounts Available, Serving Central NJ, No Subcontractors, Licensed & Insured ...

JC Flooring LLC

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Flooring services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Rossi Floors LLC

Rossi Floors LLC. is dedicated to providing our customers with the best quality and craftsmanship. We are here to build relationships with our customers and communities and to provide our employees with a great place to work. Rossi Floors LLC. is a leader in providing our customers with the highest quality products and craftsmanship in an honest, efficient, and professional way. Our pledge is to create successful relationships with our customers, employees and community by building trust, treating every project with the utmost integrity and exceeding expectations. We look forward to working with you!

Grout Medic of Central New Jersey

Restore it! Don't replace it! IN JUST ONE DAY....

08/29/2011

David P.

Not good, company never called us back.

Description of Work
None, company never called us back.

Category flooring contractor

We only serve central and coastal NJ

02/13/2011

Susan L.

I have a home built in 1974 and its always in need of updating From the start Joe was on time from estimate to work times and made sure they kept my home clean during the 2.5 days it took to complete the work. Every day he would call me and give an update on the days work. They even brought in my ups package when I was at work. After the work was complete he went over the cleaning and care instructions for my beautiful floor and new steps. A great experience! I would use again if needed

Description of Work
I had my wood floors and steps repaired, refinished.

Category flooring contractor

Dust Free Wood Floor Refinishing, Wood Floor Sales, Installations & Repairs, Hardwood Stair Refacing, Kitchen Cabinet Restoration, no mess left behind

Ask for details.