Dependable Appliance Service

Founded 1993 • With Angi since July 2011

1.4

110 RT-18

Old Bridge, NJ 08857

Dependable Appliance Service proudly serves customers located throughout Staten Island, Queens, Brooklyn,New jersey ,and Nassau County. We provide affordable, speedy service for a wide variety of appliance repairs, including oven repair, washer-dryer repair, refrigerator repair, and more. Our professionals are here to take great care of your appliances!we are an authorized service r for all the major mfgs and big box stores....

08/25/2020

Cindy O.

Not well Dependable is the company LG made me use Javier came to my home immediately said it was the Air conditioner not a thing wrong with my Air Conditioner. By the way Javier who's employed with Dependable in Old Bridge never looked at it either. went on to say its the water valve this was August 3rd I find out this morning that its on back oder another 3 days im looking at another week are you serious then they call me back fins out I have a claim and now say its the air conditioner don't hire them dont trust them no good they lie then left me like this I have been no washing machine since then un real now they call me to push the level myself

Description of Work
my LG washing machine flooded my laundry room

12/19/2019

Thomas Q.

Worst experience ever! We have been without a refrigerator for almost a month. Repairman came 3rd December and didn’t come back until 19th with the wrong part.

Description of Work
Missing part to repair ge refrigerator.

08/17/2019

John R.

Dependable Appliance contacted me 5 minutes after I logged onto Angie's List. It was late in the afternoon, and I wasn't home. The man on the phone told me he would call first thing in the morning and set up a time for a repairman for a service call. I stayed home the following day, Friday 8/9/19, waiting for the call. At 2:45 pm I called them to ask what was going on. The man who was supposed to call me answered. He said, "Oh yeah. let me get one of my guys in touch with you. We'll call you back in 10 minutes." That call never came. I went to their website, and it was down. I lost a whole day waiting for these people to even contact me. My food went bad, and I had to look for another repairman. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!! THEY ARE FRAUDS!!!!!

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

05/24/2019

LIS M.

Very frustrating and aggravating experience.

Description of Work
I have had to use Dependable 2x’s b/c my appliance ware tees had contracts with Dependable. They are unresponsive and unprofessional. I’m guessing that if one calls them independently, and not through a warranty company, service and responsiveness would be better. My refrigerator was was fixed 2 years ago by Dependable, but it took multiple visits and 2 months to get it fixed. I had to have made 20 calls to get things done.

12/21/2018

Phyllis T.

Finally came to install product weeks later And still did not work / Bottom Line is that this Warranty Company was deceitful from the beginning to end / Lied about everything from start to finish

Description of Work
Dryer was not drying clothes / When service came he said needed a New Heating Element/took weeks to get it /

05/11/2017

Ann K.

I did another small wash and it leaked again. PC Richard has another company coming to service the machine.

Description of Work
I had a leaking washing machine. The Tech had been to my home once before to repair the dryer. He had a condescending attitude the first visit, and brought it with him again on this visit. He may be a very competetant mechanic, however, his bedside manner leaves much to be desired. He filled the washer and put it on rinse. No leak. But we had already exchanged a few words, and I asked him not to speak to me like I'm an idiot. He packed up and left, which was very okay with me.

03/16/2017

Linda M.

Dependable was referred to me for my LG Fridge repair,which is under warranty . They came and looked at my fridge , told me I needed to unplug it for 24 hours to let the ice build up melt ( I was told it was leaking due to ice build up in back wall of freezer) . Did that, called back and told them still having same problem , ice maker not working. They said they had to order parts. 2 weeks , no parts, 1 month ,no parts, 1.5 months, they call me, do you still need your fridge fixed ? YES I YELLED ! 2 months no parts, I finally called LG back told them how horrible this place is and now they are finally sending a LG tech ! I read a lot of bad reviews with so many people having the same problem. They are horrible period.

Description of Work
LG Fridge was leaking and ice maker not working

02/08/2017

MATTHEW H.

Called for an appointment and was told later than one week for an appointment. The day before the appointment, they leave a message to reschedule due to snow and then do not bother to pick up their phone or return any messages. After finally getting through on the phone , they offer to reschedule at their convenience and do not offer any time frame ! Thanks so much ! I really enjoy sitting at home ALL day waiting for a technician to come ! Awful Customer Service . Called someone else.

Description of Work
Dryer repair.

01/23/2012

John S.

This was a terrible experience. The service tech came on the initial call to evaluate the problem. He essentially gave me a 15 minute lecture on how to close the door of the refrigerator. He basically look at the refrigerator to be certain the doors were closing and level, which they were. My impression was he either did not know what to do or just did not give a d***. He said to "keep an eye on it" to see if the problem occurs again. It did. I called the Dependable Appliance Services back asking for the tech to return. He arrived the next day. He looked over the fridge again. This time he called Frigidare tech support. He claimed he could not understand the support person and hung up on him. He the suggested to me that a second opinion was in order. I asked him if this was a medical procedure. There was no response. He then left leaving me in the lurch. Several days later a representative called me to see if I wanted someone else to come to take a look. After the first incompetent tech came I was not about to have a second alleged service tech come. I told her I called another company, who eventually repaired the problem with ease. Dependable Appliance Service will never be called again for service!!

Description of Work
This company is a authorized Frigidare repair service. I called them for a problem with my refrigerator. This was an in warranty service call. The problem was an intermitent false door ajar alarm. This alarm should sound when any door remains open for more than approximately five minutes. The problem was it was sounding when all doors were closed.

12/09/2011

Rosa L.

I am upset because he still charged her $65 just for a service charge, and he didn't do anything. When I called to speak with someone, they were very rude with me over the phone. I would not recommend them to anyone! Based off my interaction with this company, I have decided to use someone else.

Description of Work
My mothers stove was broken. The technician came out to inspect everything. He then told her it would take up to 3 weeks to get the parts ordered.

11/25/2006

TED T.

When we contacted the company we were told we really need a new door and they would order it. It is now almost a month later, no door and repeated phone calls only get an answering machine with no return calls.

Description of Work
Service performed to repair broken dishwasher door. Told repair was complete and submitted a bill for $96. Actually, door is still broken and the dishwasher now leaks.

01/26/2006

LESLIE B.

WHENEVER I CALL THE SERVICE COMPANY, THE EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN PRETTY GOOD. OVERALL MY EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN AS WELL AS COULD BE EXPECTED. THEY'RE PUNCTUAL AND PROFESSIONAL.

Description of Work
THEY SERVICED THE DRYER AND REPLACED THE BELTS AND A MECHANISM.

Expert Appliance Center LLC

Expert Appliance is a Sales&Service Center for ALL Major Appliances including A/C&Heating. Free Estimates on Vacuums,Sewing Machine & Lamps Fully Insured!

Offers by Expert Appliance Center LLC on Angi
    Techline Appliance Repair Corp

Since 2017, we have been specializing in appliance repairs for all major brands and models of appliances! Washers, dryers, microwaves, refrigerators, dishwashers, ovens, ranges, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click today!

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angi

Appliance Repair, Appliance Installation, Refrigerator Repair, Sub-Zero Refrigerator Repair, Dishwasher Repair, Oven Repair, Washing Machine Repair, Dryer Repair, Air Conditioner Repair